The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wish you had apps w/10 MILLION+ downloads?

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hi @BrooklynHustle ,

In my opinion, it will be a good idea to put failure story of yours in your book since it will kind of reassure your readers who are seeking for information about app business.

Your failure story will tell them that, even if you have failed in your past, you are successful today. It will tell your readers that is not an easy path, that there are obstacles in the process from idea to conceive an app. It will tell your readers what not to do which is as good as (better than?) what to do.

That fact that you failed before, and you are successful today will tell the readers that this path is difficult but not impossible. It will tell the readers that failing is not incorrect and in fact it can be part of the process.

As a futur reader myself, if I will fail while trying to develop my app business, I will think about you as a successful entrepreneur and your past failures stories, and it will give me courage to move forward.

Maybe more details about the failures might be good, what was the mistake, how did you deal with is, how much it cost you in time/money/energy, what did you learn, how is your adaptation afterward.

(sorry for my broken english I am french)
Really appreciate it, man!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Thanks for the offer.

I want in.
:smile2:
Been making some progress with the writing, though I am going to commit more time in order to pick things up.

Here is the rough plan I've decided upon. Let me know if you think something major is missing...

• Who this book is not for
  • Who this book is for
  • Intro Story
  • Cultivating a Winning Mindset
  • Goals/Starting with the end in mind
  • Market Research
  • Choosing the right business model
  • Wireframes/Designing your app
  • Hiring your development team
  • Managing the development process/Building your MVP
  • Marketing
  • Monetization
  • Market feedback & iteration
  • What comes next/Scaling up...

Alxander

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 5, 2015
I want
wrestlg-WWE-in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-947.gif

jovun1982

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 5, 2018
gulfport, ms
Been thinking about different ways to offer some value to the forum...

Wish your app ideas were instead real live apps with 12 million downloads?

Planning to write a short book about how I did exactly that.

I will take you step by step through the entire process of how I design, build, and market my apps

Without ever personally writing a line of code

And without getting ripped off.

Here's how to get the book for free:

Comment "I want in" below

Once it's ready, I'll post it here and tag anyone who expressed interest so you don't miss it

(no optin, no bs... just the file... pure value)

Let me know!

EDIT: BTW, guys.....

If there are specific issues that challenge or interest you when it comes to this topic, drop them in the other thread here:

Ask Me Anything About the App Business (100+ Apps, 10M+ Downloads, 1 Liquidity Event)

In addition to my notes & outline, I will be frequently referring back to the AMA thread to ensure that nothing essential is missed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TinyOldLady

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I want in too!
Wow, how could I miss this thread? Thank you very much for your offer :smile:

Saiful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Dec 31, 2017
Chattogram
Been thinking about different ways to offer some value to the forum...

Wish your app ideas were instead real live apps with 12 million downloads?

Planning to write a short book about how I did exactly that.

I will take you step by step through the entire process of how I design, build, and market my apps

Without ever personally writing a line of code

And without getting ripped off.

Here's how to get the book for free:

Comment "I want in" below

Once it's ready, I'll post it here and tag anyone who expressed interest so you don't miss it

(no optin, no bs... just the file... pure value)

Let me know!

EDIT: BTW, guys.....

If there are specific issues that challenge or interest you when it comes to this topic, drop them in the other thread here:

Ask Me Anything About the App Business (100+ Apps, 10M+ Downloads, 1 Liquidity Event)

In addition to my notes & outline, I will be frequently referring back to the AMA thread to ensure that nothing essential is missed.

Thanks for offer.
I want in.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.