The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why LinkedIn is King in B2B Lead Generation

IceTmango

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 8, 2019
We all know that LinkedIn is a great place for finding business. But some of you might be wondering why? Why LinkedIn over all the other possibilities out there? This article's aim is to answer these questions.

Here are 7 reasons on why LinkedIn should not be ignored when it comes to marketing towards businesses:

1. LinkedIn is the number one business network. Period. LinkedIn has well established itself in the niche and no other social networks are even a competition.
2. The platform is business-focused. There's an abundant number of people on the network looking to do business.
3. It allows you to delve deeper and understand your ideal client on a more personal level. You can find out what they’re currently doing and what work they've been involved with in the past.
4. You can connect directly to the decision maker. No gatekeepers!
5. The platform hosts thousands of online groups, enabling professionals to network with like-minded people within their respective niches.
6. Your profile acts as your online business card. LinkedIn is a great way to determine if your profile and how you’re presenting yourself appeals to your target audience and potential business partners.
7. It has better Google indexing than Facebook- this means that the material you publish on LinkedIn reaches more notoriety through Google and popping up in the top searches, thus increasing your personal brand.

So there you go! Seven reasons on how LinkedIn can effectively change your game in how you target and market :)

Did this summary help you understand LinkedIn more? If so please leave a like, share and/or message below.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’m sure I could use LinkedIn better, but I find it so spammy I rarely log in anymore.

My inbox is full of canned spam.

My feed is full of people content marketing like it’s 2009. “Value vomiting” is a great term I heard for it.

I wonder how many other people don’t log into LinkedIn because the platform allows or encourages spam?

Does spam work for anyone?

I’d hazzard a guess that relationship building is the biggest benefit of LinkedIn, not lead gen via content marketing.

Kinda like this forum?

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I heavily use LinkedIn to find out who people are. I talk to lots of people in industry who drop a name, and then I look them up on LinkedIn to see who they are. Or if I am part of a big email chain I can see who everyone is.

It is also great to know what city they work out of, how long they have worked for that company, and what all industries they have been in.

But using it to actually talk to people? Very rare. People accept invites, but rarely am I able to message them on the actual platform as almost no one answers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.