The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who is the most successful person on this forum?

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
I know there are many great and amazing people on this site, all respect to them. I want to know who is most well off financially on this forum.

No need for any specifics, I'm just curious which member it is.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
I know there are many great and amazing people on this site, all respect to them. I want to know who is most well off financially on this forum.

Thanks.

I have a feeling this isn’t going to end well for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
I'm wealthy in my heart. Try to beat that.

Seriously though, as much as I have the same curiosity you do towards the answer to that question, you probably won't get any.

Without any specifics, how can you define who's the wealthiest ? What does "financially" means to you, does it include investments, real estate, etc. ?

I'm pretty sure those guys with lots of zeroes in their accounts are too busy working on their businesses and projects to debate who's the richest ;)

• Banned

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016

Seriously though, as much as I have the same curiosity you do towards the answer to that question, you probably won't get any.

Without any specifics, how can you define who's the wealthiest ? What does "financially" means to you, does it include investments, real estate, etc. ?

I'm pretty sure those guys with lots of zeroes in their accounts are too busy working on their businesses and projects to debate who's the richest ;)
Hey I have no problem not getting an answer.

I was thinking net worth, without giving any numbers I wanted to know the member, mainly because I respect their privacy.

Atleast I tried.:happy:

Startup Steve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2018
Frist...
You imply that successful people have lots of money.

Yes, many successful people are HNWI, but not for the reasons you think. They do not chase money. They've focused on helping people, lots of people, solve broad and complex problems that just so happen to attract resources to them as a result of being a solution provider.

HNWI do not project that they have money. They do not spend money on depreciable assets for themselves because they are prolific investors and givers.

Second...
Studies have shown that person happiness quotient actually requires very little in the form of money. Sadly our culture has institutionalized people into a consumption mindset. For me, success came in the form of self-actualization not becoming independently wealthy or buying expensive toys.

Last edited:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
What a "£$$%" question.

I was thinking net worth, without giving any numbers I wanted to know the member, mainly because I respect their privacy.

How does that respect their privacy? If anything it directly disrespects their privacy.

How will it benefit you and your learning? You would be much better off asking who has been successful in the field you are either in, or interested in.

Say the most successful person financially here made their money from stocks and shares. If your path is eCommerce then that's not going to help you. Totally pointless question.

#LANDFILL

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I recently bought a Bugatti Veyron, is that successful enough?

Also have a few mansions. Do I win?

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
What a "£$$%" question.

How does that respect their privacy? If anything it directly disrespects their privacy.

How will it benefit you and your learning? You would be much better off asking who has been successful in the field you are either in, or interested in.

Say the most successful person financially here made their money from stocks and shares. If your path is eCommerce then that's not going to help you. Totally pointless question.

#LANDFILL

Took the words right out of my mouth.

“I respect your privacy....but reveal yourself!”

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
What a "£$$%" question.

#LANDFILL
It had nothing to do with benefitting my learning, I just wanted to set a target.

Tbh I expected it probably wouldn't be received well, but I still asked.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
When it comes to see which Fastlaner tops the crunch, I only think in terms of skill and experience, that the Fastlaner concerned displays in his posts.

Wealth....can't really judge purely by rep bank, financial statements (private stuff!) or personal tales of the glamourous life. It can come today and go tomorrow. But skills and experience don't.

If OP still wants to look for the 'wealthiest', it would be better to list down some top weaknesses he is facing in his current Fastlane, and find some relevant Fastlaners who have solved the issue before efficiently and effectively. Relatively, that fella would be 'richer' than you in that sense.

It had nothing to do with benefitting my learning, I just wanted to set a target.

Tbh I expected it probably wouldn't be received well, but I still asked.
I think @Kak said something before like, 'You can't plan to get $2 billion dollars, but you can do what may bring it about (marketing and business strategy)' when comenting on Chobani.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
When it comes to see which Fastlaner tops the crunch, I only think in terms of skill and experience, that the Fastlaner concerned displays in his posts.

Wealth....can't really judge purely by rep bank, financial statements (private stuff!) or personal tales of the glamourous life. It can come today and go tomorrow. But skills and experience don't.

If OP still wants to look for the 'wealthiest', it would be better to list down some top weaknesses he is facing in his current Fastlane, and find some relevant Fastlaners who have solved the issue before efficiently and effectively. Relatively, that fella would be 'richer' than you in that sense.

I think @Kak said something before like, 'You can't plan to get $2 billion dollars, but you can do what may bring it about (marketing and business strategy)' when comenting on Chobani.

A-M-A - What I would do if I started today... And Why...

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia

Davejemmolly

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Oct 1, 2018
Australia
For reference, it’s not me!
In case you were attempting to compile a list of potential candidates!

Last edited:

Nelow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 23, 2018
Maryland, USA
Saw the title, came for the bombshell comments. So many wealthy people go out of their way to hide their wealth, only the fake rich boast about numbers. Why paint a target on your back? Don't see any respectful person divulging another's personal finances to the public world. Rich or Poor

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Maybe if you share your own banking information, financial statements, and yearly income they might be more inclined to come forwards?

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016

I don't understand what's complicated about my question.

Jeff Bezos is currently the wealthiest person in the world, was simply asking who is the wealthiest on the forum.

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville

ryanbleau

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jun 22, 2014
Scottsdale , Az
The forum equivalent to taking a dump on someone else's porch, then rolling around in it screaming incoherently.

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
The response you're getting is "none of your business."
...also "and it's not a useful question for you to ask, because you will not benefit from it even if somebody answers it. You know there are richer and more successful people out there, but you don't need to know their names or account balances. Think of better questions, like how YOU could start increasing YOUR net worth. Better questions attract much better answers."

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Forbes 400

To my knowledge, nobody on the forum is on this list. However, if you have read Unscripted you will remember that many on the forum are as rich in time as every single billionaire.

I would suggest reading books on these 400 people as a good starting point, as well as on Rockefeller, Carnegie etc.

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia

Thanks.
RAOUL DUKE ...........of course

Shirkahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Oct 6, 2018
Connecticut

Took the words right out of my mouth. Awesome.

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia

Thanks.
Friend correct question .... the most well off financially on this forum is who has the most quantity of likes.

But more correct question is ....... Who is the richest financially in this forum and has and really makes more real money than everyone? $ £ ¥ €

Answer:
WHO GIVES THE GREATEST VALUE!!!!

.... but that this answer will not satisfy you to the end.

I Know, I Know......

But I know that this answer it is not full satisfate

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!