The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The most successful people are the most humble.

Anything related to matters of the mind

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I've been doing B2B lead gen for almost two years now. In the beginning, I remember all these sales gurus online were preaching to aim low and target the low hanging fruit type of clients. The truth is, the big players or the big fish in the marketplace ARE far more open to do business with someone like me(who's really a noobie in this game) compared to the 90% of the "average" players in the industry, which in my case are car dealerships.

It's actually contradictory to what you may think it is but I found it to be true time and time again.

You'd think the big players would have this arrogance and "we're too big for you" type of attitude, which is rare by the way. Most of the time, these small one man or two man operations have this "we don't help" mindset, which is hurting their business because they could be better.

The more successful someone or a company is, the more open they are to partnerships/deals or ideas. Right now, I'm probably talking to my biggest potential client(They make about $40 million in car sales which is a lot in my country that has a population of 5 million).

Would you agree with this statement?

Have you ever experienced something like that?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
I agree, but not sure it's because they are humble. The bigger you are, the more you have to develop new ideas, products, sales channels, partners etc.

In a small company you need to focus scarce limited resources on a single system until it can be scaled into something greater in both volume and breadth.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I agree, but not sure it's because they are humble. The bigger you are, the more you have to develop new ideas, products, sales channels, partners etc.

In a small company you need to focus scarce limited resources on a single system until it can be scaled into something greater in both volume and breadth.
Good point. Maybe it's also because they got more resources and aren't in the survival phase, which means they can invest more money?

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Have you ever experienced something like that?
Partly. It’s generally easier to get a large sum of money from someone who is used to paying large sums of money. So in that sense it’s easier for sure.

I wouldn’t say though that it necessarily means they are humble. Just that they find it easier to make such decisions. But many of them can be very aggressive when necessary and non-humble when they need to be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Partly. It’s generally easier to get a large sum of money from someone who is used to paying large sums of money. So in that sense it’s easier for sure.

I wouldn’t say though that it necessarily means they are humble. Just that they find it easier to make such decisions. But many of them can be very aggressive when necessary and non-humble when they need to be.
That's right.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.