Firebirdz
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2015
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 65%
Who am i?
I'm a 23 year old male from Belgium.
I have had my first entrepreneurial experience with building and selling websites (www.creaw.be). That didn't really work out and I learned programming really isn't my thing, and that I would have to get to know more about marketing & taxes in order to give my clients (& myself) real value, nor did I see my self leading a big a$$ web-development firm in 5 years.
I've been into self-development for about two years now, which makes it really easy to pick up a book like The Millionair Fastlane. Although I haven't fully read it yet, I did read & watch summaries.
I totally delved into the selfdev forums & community there until I reached my goals.
This also made me progress away from mainstream consciousness and has helped me see things as they really are.
Why am I here?
I want to get on the fastlane, while doing what I love and am good at. (hope this doesn't sound to unrealistic here, and yes, I'm gonna have to get more specific on this)
Where do I want to be?
Working 4/5 days, preferably 4 hours a day. Which will give me enough time for hobbies like meditation, yoga, MMA, weightlifting and just a healthy life.
Speaking $$$: my goal would be to reach 1 mill as fast as possible.
I do have some limiting beliefs and doubts that I still need worked on, for example
"I don't like to work or do work" ,
"I can't make good decisions for my own",
"I don't know myself good enough",
"I'm slow and can't get shit done compared to others"
Which could all play a hindrance in my journey, but for now I'm happy that I've become aware of these.
It's exciting to see how active this forum is and I'm excited to start my next journey!
I'm a 23 year old male from Belgium.
I have had my first entrepreneurial experience with building and selling websites (www.creaw.be). That didn't really work out and I learned programming really isn't my thing, and that I would have to get to know more about marketing & taxes in order to give my clients (& myself) real value, nor did I see my self leading a big a$$ web-development firm in 5 years.
I've been into self-development for about two years now, which makes it really easy to pick up a book like The Millionair Fastlane. Although I haven't fully read it yet, I did read & watch summaries.
I totally delved into the selfdev forums & community there until I reached my goals.
This also made me progress away from mainstream consciousness and has helped me see things as they really are.
Why am I here?
I want to get on the fastlane, while doing what I love and am good at. (hope this doesn't sound to unrealistic here, and yes, I'm gonna have to get more specific on this)
Where do I want to be?
Working 4/5 days, preferably 4 hours a day. Which will give me enough time for hobbies like meditation, yoga, MMA, weightlifting and just a healthy life.
Speaking $$$: my goal would be to reach 1 mill as fast as possible.
I do have some limiting beliefs and doubts that I still need worked on, for example
"I don't like to work or do work" ,
"I can't make good decisions for my own",
"I don't know myself good enough",
"I'm slow and can't get shit done compared to others"
Which could all play a hindrance in my journey, but for now I'm happy that I've become aware of these.
It's exciting to see how active this forum is and I'm excited to start my next journey!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


