I'm realizing that I'm trying to offer a service that not too many people want. Or, I'm not presenting it to them in a way that makes sense to them. So, I've been working on two different things:
1) trying to describe my service in terms that I think my customers would relate to
2) I'm looking for places online where potential customers would congregate and talk about the problems I address, so that I can learn how to talk about their problems better. I'm finding it more difficult than I thought. Various forums on linked in seem like just a waste of time, at least the ones I've gotten involved with. Googling hasn't netted me anything. Twitter seems to be mostly businesses hocking their wares.
So...any ideas on where I could find people complaining about the following:
Small business (500 employees or less) custom line-of-business software - focused on improving efficiency of operations
business intelligence reporting for small business
1) trying to describe my service in terms that I think my customers would relate to
2) I'm looking for places online where potential customers would congregate and talk about the problems I address, so that I can learn how to talk about their problems better. I'm finding it more difficult than I thought. Various forums on linked in seem like just a waste of time, at least the ones I've gotten involved with. Googling hasn't netted me anything. Twitter seems to be mostly businesses hocking their wares.
So...any ideas on where I could find people complaining about the following:
Small business (500 employees or less) custom line-of-business software - focused on improving efficiency of operations
business intelligence reporting for small business
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
