• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

How to find Business Coach/Mentor

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Shanell79, May 29, 2018.

1. Shanell79

Shanell79 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    I've been in business with my husband since 2007. We started as a outpatient clinic, morphed into a contract company and now we are looking to go back into outpatient. However we are heavily dependent on humans, rather highly educated humans. In all of our years we have grown from year to year bumbling through the dark and leaning on each other. While that works at times, we are looking to press forward and explode our growth. However I feel we need to have a better way of moving forward beyond learning on the spot and bumbling. We have employees depending on us and things to set right personally. Has anyone worked with a business coach or business owner group in their respective area? If so, how was it?

Lex DeVille likes this.
  2. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,681
    well, I'm a business consultant. Questions for you:
    • What is you're hoping to get out of a coach/consultant/mentor?
    • How do you see the work going?
    • What happens if you don't hire one?
    • Do you have reproducible systems in place already?

3. Shanell79

Shanell79 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    We're hoping to get the clarity on how we move forward toward our goals and accountability. We would like the ability to have someone give their view of our business vs how we see our business. Sometimes your so head's down in the midst of it you lose sight of it. We have some very loose systems in place right now.

Lex DeVille likes this.
  4. Lex DeVille

Lex DeVille Sweeping Shadows from Dreams Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $54,473
    Spend lots of time on this forum chatting us up. Let the forum be your guide.
    :smile2:

CaptainAmerica and Kingmaker like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.