The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to find Business Coach/Mentor

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Shanell79

New Contributor
Apr 23, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I've been in business with my husband since 2007. We started as a outpatient clinic, morphed into a contract company and now we are looking to go back into outpatient. However we are heavily dependent on humans, rather highly educated humans. In all of our years we have grown from year to year bumbling through the dark and leaning on each other. While that works at times, we are looking to press forward and explode our growth. However I feel we need to have a better way of moving forward beyond learning on the spot and bumbling. We have employees depending on us and things to set right personally. Has anyone worked with a business coach or business owner group in their respective area? If so, how was it?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

CaptainAmerica

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 27, 2015
Phoenix OR
well, I'm a business consultant. Questions for you:
  • What is you're hoping to get out of a coach/consultant/mentor?
  • How do you see the work going?
  • What happens if you don't hire one?
  • Do you have reproducible systems in place already?

OP
OP
S

Shanell79

New Contributor
Apr 23, 2018
Raleigh, NC
We're hoping to get the clarity on how we move forward toward our goals and accountability. We would like the ability to have someone give their view of our business vs how we see our business. Sometimes your so head's down in the midst of it you lose sight of it. We have some very loose systems in place right now.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows from Dreams
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
The Underground
We're hoping to get the clarity on how we move forward toward our goals and accountability. We would like the ability to have someone give their view of our business vs how we see our business. Sometimes your so head's down in the midst of it you lose sight of it. We have some very loose systems in place right now.
Spend lots of time on this forum chatting us up. Let the forum be your guide.
:smile2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
What’s the minimum amount of skills and knowledge needed to start the course ? This is...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock