The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to find business partners? Or safely share the idea with a freelancer.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

AlessandroC

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 20, 2020
Italy
Hello everyone, I have a business idea for a web and mobile application with a search engine.

Despite conducting a thorough market analysis and competitor research, my technical skills are insufficient to create the first MVP, other than the entire infrastructure if the MVP will succeed.

Therefore, I need to find a trustworthy tech developer to collaborate with or hire, freeing me to focus on marketing.

However, suitable and trusted candidates in my personal network are currently unavailable.

Any advice on where to source and safely share my idea with potential candidates would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

simab nehal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 5, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a business idea for a web and mobile application with a search engine.

Despite conducting a thorough market analysis and competitor research, my technical skills are insufficient to create the first MVP, other than the entire infrastructure if the MVP will succeed.

Therefore, I need to find a trustworthy tech developer to collaborate with or hire, freeing me to focus on marketing.

However, suitable and trusted candidates in my personal network are currently unavailable.

Any advice on where to source and safely share my idea with potential candidates would be appreciated.

i have

I have a friend who can.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN

You can find a co-founder on YCombinator’s co-founder search app.

I am also in the app development industry and have launched a few apps in the past few years. Dm me and maybe we can collaborate and work together on the project.

AlessandroC

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 20, 2020
Italy
You can find a co-founder on YCombinator’s co-founder search app.

I am also in the app development industry and have launched a few apps in the past few years. Dm me and maybe we can collaborate and work together on the project.
Than you so much, I knew other platforms but never heard before of YCombinator. I just joined and I really like their approach. Thank you again for sharing. Are you in there too?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Than you so much, I knew other platforms but never heard before of YCombinator. I just joined and I really like their approach. Thank you again for sharing. Are you in there too?
I am not on the co-founder platform as I am already working with a co-founder @Jai Mittal. Hope you find the website helpful.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.