The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to buy verified backlink

Marketing, social media, advertising

odihost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 4, 2012
Yogjakarta, Indonesia
Where can I find people who seel verified backlink? I tried posting in Odesk looking for people who are willing to do backlink. I'm going to pay them $1 / verified backlink (page where has my website url in it). Does not many people respond. Is $1 too cheap?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 25, 2011
Depends on what kinds of links you want to buy. For 1$ per link, you can only get spammy links - blog comments, forum posting, and article directories with spun or duplicate content.

On the other hand, for these spammy links, you are paying too much. An article written and spun and submitted to mass article directories, will easily net you 200+ verified backlinks to your page, but the price is usually around 30$ for such services, so paying 200$ + is bad.

Not all links are created equal, so you paying 1$ per any link regardless of source is encouraging sellers to sell you shitty links, unless you have some minimum requirements.

ColtonJD91

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Tread carefully. I've been on a link building research rampage and almost every comment, word of advice, review etc has proven that paid backlinking is either extremely expensive or extremely inefficient! Most people paying somewhere in the $1 per link range reported the service was actually LOWERING their ranking. I've chosen to do all my linking manually and organically; based on my 20+ hours of research I'd advise you to do the same.

odihost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 4, 2012
Yogjakarta, Indonesia
Tread carefully. I've been on a link building research rampage and almost every comment, word of advice, review etc has proven that paid backlinking is either extremely expensive or extremely inefficient! Most people paying somewhere in the $1 per link range reported the service was actually LOWERING their ranking. I've chosen to do all my linking manually and organically; based on my 20+ hours of research I'd advise you to do the same.

Can this be outsourced? Care to share what you do exactly?

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
It really depends on what *type* of links you need, how many, what your link building strategy is, etc. Heck I could build high PR links for people all day long, but I'm really not interested in getting into the SEO business.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
So what type of link is "good", and how much does it cost roughly?

In general, good links are contextual, usually with the anchor text you're trying to rank for. For example a post / article talking about your topic and it mentions your website in the context of that post or article.

Costs vary with quality, much like anything else. One link could range from a fraction of a penny to thousands of dollars. Penny links being something like spam blog comments, thousand dollar links being something like a guest post on a high traffic site.

But ultimately what you want to focus on is getting the best return on investment, whether that be with SEO or any other type of marketing.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Basically, any type of link scheme you may be offered, Google is currently working to eliminate. Google Penguin 2.0 should be out soon and who knows how far they will take it.

ColtonJD91

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Odihost,
Disclaimer: I am not an 'expert'. Just well read on the subject. I cannot even personally attest to results of this strategy... Yet. But I am using it to prove its effectiveness.

Download an SEO toolbar that shows page rank and find forums/blogs/content sites with a higher PR than yours and try and get a link there by means of your own post or offering a reciprocal link. For one ways spin an article or two a month and submit it to a plr database that allows follow links. Submit your URL to directories.. Dmoz.com and the like. And finally create really linkable content (lists, how tos, best/worst, videos, or impressive products) and keep a solid social media presence constantly supplying your use base with links on the to repost. It seems to be a effective method, I'll let you know if it works out for a blog I'm experimenting with.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Good strategy, let us know when Dmoz posts your link. Shouldn't take longer than a day or two. ;)

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
If you think all paid backlinks are bad, you are leaving money on the table.

Sure, there are countless spammy, shitty, worthless link building "services" and "packages" out there - but there are also a few very good diamonds in the rough. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and this I have found very true with paying for links.

Following penguin/panda, the better link deals are the ones that are emulating natural link-building to the highest degree possible. In other words, links that are built out over time, with high anchor diversity, and a decent mix of medium- to high-quality link sources. Some of the best services even use human-written content, not spun.

These are all factors that will protect you through the next Google Porcupine/Dungbeetle/Pillowbiter update...

Some of the best link services you will find are in the Buy-Sell-Trade section of Wickedfire:
Links & SEO - WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
So WickedFire is better than WarriorForum?

Lol yes - 10 times better, but not as good as this Fastlane forum though. Lots of very knowledgeable people there and no one is trying to sell you their ebook. Their Enlightened Members section is the best.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Lol yes - 10 times better

Just wanted to pop in to agree. Don't expect to be spoonfed there though; they're not exactly noob friendly (or even veteran friendly, really). Dig through the sections and search results, filter by posts made by respected members, etc. There's a crazy amount of info there if you take the time to look for it.

SeekingValue

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 21, 2012
Definitely avoid warriorforum at all cost.. I've always used wickedfire and never got disapointed. Read reviews, purchase quality links for tier 1, decent for tier 2, ect. Vary anchor text A LOT. Of course it will get easier with exp as you'll know which service provider are good and who isn't but thats part of the process. Just please don't make the mistake to purchase 2000 crappy links and send them directly to your money site to get nuked 1 week later...

Aloksingh

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 10, 2012
hey, 1$ is not cheap rate, try posting on some other sites like elance, freelancer.com etc. Also select right categories and describe you details while posting your requirements.
------------------------
Coupons

odihost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 4, 2012
Yogjakarta, Indonesia
Just purchase from WickedFire. First purchase and got scammed. I saw a couple of people giving him good review, one of the reviewer has high itrader. She said he was going to deliver under 12 hours, but it's been 2 days now and that user has been banned. Luckily it's just $5.

I also purchase another service in there, and to my surprize the seller ask me to post that I have ordered in his thread.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I also purchase another service in there, and to my surprize the seller ask me to post that I have ordered in his thread.

It's because it "bumps" their thread up, keeping it on the first page and in the eyes of anyone else coming through to order

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Are you buying from guys who have been selling on that site for less than a year or two?

If so, I would not do that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.