I couldn't continue to ignore this burning desire to launch my own business. I perused through Amazon's list of start up books and came across the Millionaire Fast track; I finished it this afternoon, roughly 26 hours after picking it up. It was just what I needed, a kick in the pants to get off my butt and start executing on my ideas!
I'm a typical slowlaner -- graduated from college, started climbing the corporate ladder, got married, got a mortgage, and had a kid. Staring the big 3-0 in the face inspired me to enroll in grad school to complete my MBA. I'll earn that in six months, it's only added fuel to my entrepreneurial fire.
Since college I've worked in operations, customer service, process improvement, and project management. I've always felt that, if forced to, I would do a great job running my own company. Well, now's the time. I want to achieve financial freedom before 40 (I'm 28 now).
I have an solid idea that falls in line with MJ's 5 Commandments but need some advice/guidance executing it. Any direction you guys could provide would be awesome. I'd even love to chat via phone if anyone is interested!
I'm a typical slowlaner -- graduated from college, started climbing the corporate ladder, got married, got a mortgage, and had a kid. Staring the big 3-0 in the face inspired me to enroll in grad school to complete my MBA. I'll earn that in six months, it's only added fuel to my entrepreneurial fire.
Since college I've worked in operations, customer service, process improvement, and project management. I've always felt that, if forced to, I would do a great job running my own company. Well, now's the time. I want to achieve financial freedom before 40 (I'm 28 now).
I have an solid idea that falls in line with MJ's 5 Commandments but need some advice/guidance executing it. Any direction you guys could provide would be awesome. I'd even love to chat via phone if anyone is interested!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
