The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's Up From Finland!

AmppaDamppa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Apr 7, 2022
Hey all! I'm ******* excited to be here! I'm a 23 year old man from Finland ready to enter the Fastlane (through effort & dedication, obviously).

I have started my Fastlane journey over a year ago with a niche website. It's currently doing close to $700/month through ads and affiliates and growing unbelievably fast.

I'm also working as a digital marketer in a great company here that I got two months back without education, just my skills which is awesome and nonexistent here in Finland. However, I acknowledge that I will be leaving there soon to fully focus on my money tree (hopefully multiple in the near future)

Anyways, I'm passionate about digital marketing as a whole, SEO, SEM (just learning now, on the job), passive income (semi-passive), getting better and gaining new skills and knowledge every day, networking, sharing & absorbing tips, and opportunities.

I tried to make my introduction good as was advised, but if you have notes, questions, or just want to chat, I'm down baby!

P.S LOVING the Millionaire Fastline (currently 60% done) and will binge the other two books straight after it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
Moikka, neighbor!

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your business and best wishes from Viro! :smile2:

AmppaDamppa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Apr 7, 2022
Hello, neighbor!

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your business and best wishes from Viro!: smile2:
Tere, mate!

Thanks, it's good to be here! Good luck to you too if you have one. May i ask whether you do or getting to know the mindset etc for now? :)

Yucca

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 5, 2022
terve Amppa,

Good to see some Finns in here :) just joined here myself. Seems like you have a good path ahead and surely you'll succeed.

AmppaDamppa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Apr 7, 2022
healthy amppa,

Good to see some Finns in here :) just joined here myself. Seems like you have a good path ahead and surely you'll succeed.
Hey Yucca nice to meet you!

Yeah I'm guessing not many of us are here xD I could be wrong though. Are you a Finn yourself?

Thanks, mate, I'm sure I will too. And if this fails, I'll find other things to pursue until I do!

What about you, are you working or something, learning, or absorbing the community?

Yucca

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 5, 2022
Hey Yucca nice to meet you!

Yeah I'm guessing not many of us are here xD I could be wrong though. Are you a Finn yourself?

Thanks, mate, I'm sure I will too. And if this fails, I'll find other things to pursue until I do!

What about you, are you working or something, learning, or absorbing the community?

Yes, I'm a Finn, but haven't been living in there since 2004, only some holidays there, to catch up with friends/family. Been living in London for 9 years, then moved to Cyprus for 6y, then short while in Slovakia and now ended in Costa Del Sol in Spain :)

Working full time still as web/graphic designer but leaving the grind in June and pursue own ventures 100%.

Trying to learn new all the time, tested many things, many failures along the way, but those teach you quite a bit heheheh.

I have one good asset/brand already that brings enough to depart from daily grind, but soon focusing 100% to get more great assets and grow old ones and get on that fastlane! :)

AmppaDamppa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Apr 7, 2022
Yes, I'm a Finn, but haven't been living in there since 2004, only some holidays there, to catch up with friends/family. Been living in London for 9 years, then moved to Cyprus for 6y, then short while in Slovakia and now ended in Costa Del Sol in Spain:)

Working full time still as web/graphic designer but leaving the grind in June and pursue own ventures 100%.

Trying to learn new all the time, tested many things, many failures along the way, but those teach you quite a bit heheheh.

I have one good asset/brand already that brings enough to depart from daily grind, but soon focusing 100% to get more great assets and grow old ones and get on that fastlane!:)
Damn man(or girl), that's cool! You must have had quite a life full of experiences!

Good luck with your ventures, I'm sure that with many failures behind you, long history with web/graphic designing, and a great asset beside you will lead you to the Fastlane, fast!!

Onnea matkaan!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...