The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would you do with 12k in cash right now if you were 24?

Steppenwolf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jan 30, 2017
Germany, Augsburg
My uncle gave me the opportunity to either take his old car or take the cash. (2010 BMW X1)
I helped him out alot over the last 7 years so this is kinda a present he want`s to make me.

I just wanted to put this question out and look at the stuff you might come up to broaden the spectrum of ideas. Maybe it`s of use for someone else too.

I already run an ecommerce business which is gonna make 400k revenue this year together with a friend. We pay ourselves out a small loan to get by still holding costs down and reinvest everything.

I sold my car this april and invested the cash into the company, but there is enough cashflow now. I´m not that turned of by just taking the car it has about 150k km down so there won`t be too much value loss.

I´m pretty absorbed with growing our business and therefore am a bit clueless what to do with this amount of money.
The only thing I see is buying some more Ether. I currently hold 6.2 Ethereum which i bought for 250 €

Thanks in advance and cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
Go to Vegas and put everything on black!

Seriously. What kind of answer do you expect?

What I would do is probably irrelevant to you.

Entrepreneurs pave their own way. So I would guess in your situation to reinvest it in your business. Or use the car for future business opportunities.

My answer might sound harsh, know that I mean it to let you think by yourself. Which is better than all the answers you'll get here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.