The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

50K cash right now to invest. What to do?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
Elif, what is your background and experience on personal finances because your answers do not make any sense at all.

The account is a bot, or maybe an Indian VA, that just copy and pastes previous posts or relevant blog articles.

Not sure why it hasn't been banned yet.

EDIT: It's banned.

Of course I have ideas and I will keep investing and turning a profit accordingly if those play out to be the best option. I am emotionally detached from this money and I will be as active as I need be if the ROI is right. Basically what I was getting at was that a lot in life people sit back and go " I know if I had enough money to buy/invest in ______, I KNOW I could flip/turn/make a good profit".

Of course I have ideas and I will keep investing and turning a profit accordingly if those play out to be the best option. I am emotionally detached from this money and I will be as active as I need be if the ROI is right. Basically what I was getting at was that a lot in life people sit back and go " I know if I had enough money to buy/invest in ______, I KNOW I could flip/turn/make a good profit".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
where would you get 5% and keep your cash liquid?

Silver. (I think gold is over valued), there are even Australian/Singapore Companies now that store your allocation in the mint/reserves and issue you a card backed by toir allocation. You spend on your card, they sell to the mint to repay your bill.

So it's as liquid as a card, while having inflation hedge/returns of precious metals.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
The way things are going you could probably bankroll a few ICOs generate a few millions. It's a hell of a gamble but that's why it's 15000%+ ROI

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I just sold a shitty fond of a big bank and went through the forum with search.
An old thread, but so actuel.

Now I am not a pro , but I recogniced, that having money to invest and building a money-making system, a business, has nothing to do with each othher.

Who can build a system allways will find money.
But who has money to invest and asky this question, will nearly never find a way to build a system through that money.

I will park my money at etfs until aomething better will come Over me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Easy

50k would buy 2 more trucks and trailers

The rest would go into facebook ads

We have 80 customers on contract for one crew. We have a second truck and trailer that I bought.

I'd spend my spring signing up customers. (I will anyways but not to the same extent) I could sign up 240 people if I spent most of my spring giving quotes. Just a couple a day wouldn't be hard.

We would have 320 customers paying an average of $150 a month. That's 48,000 a month. We would profit about 20,000 a month for the next year, and those customers are recurring so as long as they stay signed up it would continue indefinitely.

Our advertising cost per customer acquired is very low, so it's 100% feasible, and we did it on a smaller scale last spring with only a few grand to sign up about 50 customers. We could definitely do it again with more capital.

Without any additional funding we will be signing up another 80 customers to get the two crews' schedules filled up this spring.

But man it would be nice to throw some more cash at it.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Nov 25, 2020
I personally love the silent JVs on a land development/RE deals; getting 100% ROI or more within a couple months isn't half bad. Most people will have their eyeballs fall out when they hear that, but believe it or not there are even better ROIs out there.

Comes back to the key; Knowledge is POWER my friend. Get educated first and foremost.
ehhhh knowledge is not power

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.