My uncle gave me the opportunity to either take his old car or take the cash. (2010 BMW X1)
I helped him out alot over the last 7 years so this is kinda a present he want`s to make me.
I just wanted to put this question out and look at the stuff you might come up to broaden the spectrum of ideas. Maybe it`s of use for someone else too.
I already run an ecommerce business which is gonna make 400k revenue this year together with a friend. We pay ourselves out a small loan to get by still holding costs down and reinvest everything.
I sold my car this april and invested the cash into the company, but there is enough cashflow now. I´m not that turned of by just taking the car it has about 150k km down so there won`t be too much value loss.
I´m pretty absorbed with growing our business and therefore am a bit clueless what to do with this amount of money.
The only thing I see is buying some more Ether. I currently hold 6.2 Ethereum which i bought for 250 €
Thanks in advance and cheers
I helped him out alot over the last 7 years so this is kinda a present he want`s to make me.
I just wanted to put this question out and look at the stuff you might come up to broaden the spectrum of ideas. Maybe it`s of use for someone else too.
I already run an ecommerce business which is gonna make 400k revenue this year together with a friend. We pay ourselves out a small loan to get by still holding costs down and reinvest everything.
I sold my car this april and invested the cash into the company, but there is enough cashflow now. I´m not that turned of by just taking the car it has about 150k km down so there won`t be too much value loss.
I´m pretty absorbed with growing our business and therefore am a bit clueless what to do with this amount of money.
The only thing I see is buying some more Ether. I currently hold 6.2 Ethereum which i bought for 250 €
Thanks in advance and cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
