The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What wins did you have last week? What would make this week a win?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Wins this last week?

My biggest win was personal. I realized that through all the years of struggle, I have become my step-daughter's hero. She's turning 26 and she's pregnant with her second child. She told me that she wants to be like me. When she was a kid, she fought me all the way. Now, as an adult, she understands. Go figure.

In business: We finished a carport and roof that covers a handicapped ramp on a rental unit. That was a hard-won project since winter has set in here in Alaska. And we just finished rehabbing the unit over the last several months. Now I am looking for my renter. It's our only vacancy. During the last day, I've had 3 calls on it and I'll be showing it again in a few minutes. I have the only group of affordable housing in our community. So, I will have several applicants to interview. I'm hoping for someone who is disabled and needs the access ramp. It also qualifies for housing assistance from the State. We'll see who shows up to apply.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
W/C 25-Jan-21

Last week: Reached $1k MRR for inboundmarketeer.

This week: Get the Wordpress site on the root domain.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
This week I had some wins:
1. I rented my one vacancy to two brothers -- they're moved in & are happy.
2. I started rehabbing another rental unit. It's a larger project since the unit is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus an addition. We started with framing out and installing a new back door to keep the winter out. It's amazing what a difference that door makes in keeping the workmen warm!
3. Finished major repairs (new clutch, tune-up, and steering parts) to the plow truck -- which is vital since it is winter here in Alaska. We have a couple of miles of private roads to plow & bunches of tenant's driveways.
4. I had some people seriously behind on their trust deed (mortgage) payments. They were late due to unemployment related to the virus. This week they got it all caught up and paid the payments through January. Yeah! I sure didn't want to foreclose on them!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
To Make This Week a Win:
  1. Kept clients happy.
  2. Created a couple of new courses.
  3. Started paid ads for the new membership.
  1. Clients are reasonably happy I think. One churned who’s been hard work to deal with so I don’t mind that.
  2. I didn’t get those video courses done. I’ll do them first thing this morning.
  3. Started running Google Ads but only had one impression so far for the keywords I’m bidding on. Even the exercise of writing ads gave me some clarity.
Other wins last week:
  • Got to 22 students and $380 MRR with the new project.
  • Had a paid call with someone who wants us to send a proposal for a website rebuild. I don’t want to get involved in website builds but will come up with something.

What would make this week a win?
  1. Get those videos done this morning.
  2. Keep things ticking over while I go visit my mum in England for Christmas.
  3. Get over and back safely.
I don’t mind if no new students sign up. I’d like to serve the ones in there better first, and get into a weekly routine.

I’ll spend less time in the forum and on social media this week.

DONTRAY

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Aug 8, 2019
Pennsylvania
I failed my driving exam for the second time — no license for me. I have one more chance. Three chances then it’s back to the first process. I want to be able to purchase a van or truck to haul equipment for the businesses I have in mind. ARGH!

Yesterday I passed my exam. I failed three times, but passed the fourth time. I was always optimistic after each failure. I’m going to get some money together to purchase a vehicle. Once I get a car I can start some of the business ideas I had in mind.

Supersamosa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
May 28, 2019
Week Commencing Mon 07-Dec-20
What wins did you have last week?

Promised myself I could only a be a lurker on this forum until my idea had been birthed... Launched a recruitment website platform (I spent 3.5 months building every night) - got my first sign up and nearly passed out from happiness yesterday afternoon!!!

I finally feel like I've earned the right to comment on these kind of posts now : )

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Week Commencing Mon 07-Dec-20

G

Guest-5ty5s4

What financing are you thinking of doing on the property?
I can't really decide.

- Renovation loan, 15% down with a loan amount of purchase price + budget for renovation
- Regular mortgage that I have a preapproval for ("move in," get the work done with some contractor contacts, sell)
- Older family member private loan, basically pay higher interest but have way less strings attached. Family member is supportive because I did some great work on my last home and made money when I sold it. (Actually increased the square footage on that one - previous owner never got permits for a poorly done addition so I redid it and contractor got it permitted)

The property is too big for me to pay cash, and honestly, 20% down would eat up most of my budget for repairs.
An FHA loan could work (i'm approved to put nothing down) but the carrying costs could eat me alive if I take too long.

After I get an estimate from my GC friend, I might just walk away. It would be better to pay cash, I'm just not at that level in my life yet.

I'm always ready to drop everything and walk out if the numbers are bad.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Hang in there. Keep moving forward. Be very kind to yourself. And if you can, try to catch yourself in the act of having a good time.

I appreciate your empathy, @Bekit, but I am actually doing well.

A few months ago I was barely surviving financially, now I make a decent amount from something I love doing for 2-3 hours per day. That's pretty fastlane for me.

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Apr 12, 2021
France
It's not really during last week but last few weeks.

My wife and I started a small business, selling hand-made jewels she makes out of semi precious stones. Not a CENTS business at all but a very good training for the CENTS one we will launch in September.

What we achieved during the last 3 weeks:
- created logo (by myself) & Facebook page (we worked together on identity, communications...)
- achieved around 500 € turnover in 3 weeks (without paying anything in Ads, just relying on Facebook network)
- made all the paperwork for giving an official status to the company (now waiting for the reply... ; we started before getting the feedback as it can take weeks... :bored:)
- got great feedbacks on service and quality
- developing network of suppliers and partnerships

The next steps will be done when we receive the feedback from the french state and our official "company number"
- opening of an Etsy page to sell her creations (which is the most used marketplace for this kind of product)

These achievements are not so big but it is showing us that we can also do things we would not really expect us to do. That's very good for the future things to come !

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Wins:

- First sale when launching a new ecom product (one that I actually own!) Pyrrhic victory because as soon as he ordered, I found a technical F*ckup (my fault 100%) that is now going to require me to refund him. Once it's fixed, though, this is an excellent sign for a brand new ecom company I'm building (well, that my agency is building, since I'm using the same staff and resources).
- Started working with someone who will help my LinkedIn outreach efforts. My previous LinkedIn outreach has worked... kind of. I've closed 3 deals through it but it took months, mainly because I was doing it all myself and when I would get busy with client work, I wouldn't do it. I figured I could supercharge it with the help of an expert.
- Got to see what my product would look like for sale. Such a win.

What would make this week a win:

- Relaunch with no F*ckups this time.
- Get another first sale. (Last "first sale" happened only hours after launch, hopefully the next "first" will happen just as quickly)
- Understand what this person wants to do with my LinkedIn & come up with a joint vision for our next 6 months together. (Yep, I signed on for that long. Mistake? We'll see!)

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Found a pre-market foreclosure with my realtor to go look at. She's finally on board with my real estate strategy.
That's the highlight of the week, but we'll see if it proves as good as it looks on paper.

So far it looks like I could flip this one relatively easily and make, idk, $20-50,000?

The financing will be tricky.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I need to make a list of which direction I'll go in first and then which after that if that doesn't work for whatever reason.
Careful of the words you use. You don’t *need* to.

Also... “Overthinking is the art of solving problems you don’t have.”

Do the first thing first? The next thing has a habit of not being something on your list.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Week of Jan 11

Wins
  • First Amazon sale in new ecommerce business (I'll make a progress thread for this eventually)
  • Dry run of first LinkedIn event
  • 68 confirmed registrants for first LinkedIn event (almost nice)

• If this week's event is successful. Even if it's not then I'll learn something, but if it is, it will justify doing more of them.
  • Launch the FB ads side of the new ecommerce business

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Win last week:

- Did the presentation, was what I'd call a success. Got some leads (that is, phone calls) out of it and grew my list by over 100. Wow!
- Ecom business: kept 1 sale/day, even though PPC drove most of it

Wins for this week:

- Ecom biz: relaunch the FB/IG centered product & see how well it performs. Otherwise, if we can keep the sales momentum going then that would be a win. No reviews on the Amazon product yet though.
- Agency: if one of these leads turns into a client that would be a BIG win; otherwise, will want to set up the specifics for next month's event (which will be done jointly with a strategic partner)
- Idea: turn last presentation into content somehow? Maybe I'll edit it and upload it to Youtube or something, I don't know.

My list is growing fast. I don't know what to do with it. I don't really know what to write them or what to offer. They seem largely uninterested in getting on a call with me, so I'm wondering if there's any other forms of value that I can provide.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
My list is growing fast. I don't know what to do with it. I don't really know what to write them or what to offer. They seem largely uninterested in getting on a call with me, so I'm wondering if there's any other forms of value that I can provide.
Some thought exercises that can maybe uncover what to write to your list...
  • What would the audience find valuable? What problems do they have? Could you agitate a certain problem in a bunch of different ways and offer a whitepaper or video on how to solve it?
  • What got them onto the list in the first place? Can you provide more content that's relevant to that?
  • If you were invited to speak on stage to a live audience with the same number of people in it that are on your list, made up of people who share the same basic characteristics as the people on your list (industry, demographics, management level, etc.) what topic would you pick to talk about to establish your credibility and help you get to your next step?
  • What areas of your expertise are hard to find good, credible information on online? Could you email nuggets of this kind of information to your list?
  • What do you ultimately want the people on your list to do? Reverse engineer how to make them WANT to go from where they are now to where you want to take them in a way that bridges the gap for them. Right now, it seems that booking a call is too big a step. Usually this indicates that (A) there's not quite enough trust and/or (B) they don't see what's in it for them. Can you devise a series of emails that takes them on the journey to make this really clear?
  • What stories or analogies can you use to make a point that's relevant to getting people to take you up on your call to action? Example: Your call to action is to book a call. Let's say you're making the point that getting on the call will help them to have a perspective shift. You could collect 5 stories and 5 analogies on perspective shifts and then send 10 emails alternating between the format "story - point - CTA" / "analogy - point - CTA."

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Win last week: Hitting a sales record in my current flipping business

This week a win would be:
1. Minor medical procedure will go well.

2. Continued momentum with sales that will free up some time to get to the next business phase.

And @WJK I admire you and you make me feel like a delicate bit of fluff (which is saying something since I'm the giterdone girl around here)!
Yes, us girls can do it too! It's being part of a cool group who have quietly flown under the radar. Everyone assumed that girls couldn't do most sectors of real estate and a lot of other things. Years ago, I didn't know that girls couldn't do commercial RE appraising. So, I just did it. By the time that the Good 'ol Boy discovered me, I had a wonderful career going. I was a thorn in their side for years.

You're flipping? I started flipping in the Los Angeles ghetto when we still called it Equity Purchases. For "just-a-girl", I quietly did quite a volume of transactions over many years. Keep going. And as a "giterdone girl", you know that you must save every dime you can in order to have the cash to do future projects. You want to complete fund your project with your own cash ASAP. OPM is like borrowing against your kid's next week's lunch money. It will catch up with you at the worst moment!

By the way, you can always message me and I will answer. I am officially retired. Now I'm a just-a-girl RE investor. But, I did start in 1976 -- 45 years ago...

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
My win this week could have involved learning more Spanish, tackling LinkedIn, creating content, coming up with brand names or dealing with friendship drama. wow. It’s been a helluva week Andy! I didn’t realize until I started writing all that out. Lol.

Anyhoo my actual win comes from my kids. They both started new grades this past week. It meant a serious increase in workload but they handled it beautifully and actually worked hard enough to finish their school week early in 4 days instead of 5. They said their teacher is the best.. lol. (That’s me.)

Most importantly, I made @RazorCut happy. It was pretty much the best week I’ve had in a year. #goodlife #Spain #sunny #praiseGod #whoknowswhatnextweekwillbelike
;)

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
March 21 - March 27
A couple more inches of snow this last week -- BUT it melting at least a little bit... We have heaps and piles, BUT spring is on its way... It's right around the corner... We've been out snowshoeing and making some trails through our woods...

WINS this last week
I was totally busy this week setting up another run at my business to purchase privately held trust deeds. I set up a new prospect database in Excel. And I started mining my old database to get ready to contact the people again. I smile every time I work on it.

We're making progress on the current rehab project. The electrical system is completed. The rough plumbing for the water supply system is completed, which includes wrapping the pipes and installing heat tape to keep them from freezing. Now we're working on the wastewater system. The natural gas pipes are completed. Soon, we'll be setting the on-demand water heater. In order to get service, we must have both the furnace and the water heater ready to fire up. And we must have a gas pipe pressure test in process. Then the utility company can then get the gas meter set and turn on our service. OK. I'll say it. Having heat is really important in our climate.

I have 2 tenants who are moving in April. Both mobile homes are 3 bedroom units, so they should be easy to rent. And we had completed extensive work on both units before the current tenants moved into them. I am hopeful that the work we must do to get them ready to rent again is minimal.

I'm up to date on my bookkeeping. Yeah!

WINS next week
TD business -- start making contacts with the targeted prospects
Rehab project -- make progress to get the natural gas turned on
Rentals -- collect the monthly rents

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Awesome accountability thread @Andy Black

Last week:

I created a Glide Portfolio of all my projects and Resume, that would serve as my landing page and where I'm going to be redirecting everyone that needs my consulting services.

I've shared this with a few friends and family and I'm looking to get a couple of clients that need a Glide App from my Portfolio App Lead Gen.

I have 2 solid leads. Potential ($250)

I plan to use the proceeds to fund a marketing campaign to generate more leads and increase my Income (I have a rule that every new business idea I have must fund itself from new clients, this way I don't use one business to fund the other and suffocate the existing one that's doing well, and it also makes me more creative)

Wins for this Week:

• Get 20 leads and 2 Clients for Glide Apps (shoorting for a 10% conversion rate from leads generated)
  • Reach out to some credible NGO's that might need an app pro-bono and use them to increase my portfolio.
  • Get my portfolio to have 10 apps, I'm currently at 6 apps developed so far.
  • Keep spreading the word about this new venture I'm excited about.

tylerwilkinson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Sep 25, 2019
Rhode Island
Win:
1. I talked to my state offices and it seems (distrust, verify, stay suspicious) that my business “plan” is doable in my state!
2. Reached out to several producers and five actually talked to me and gave me info. This is a big deal because I am not licensed for their products yet.
3. actually came up with a couple logo ideas for the splash page

This weeks win?
1. Throw up a splash page to gather emails and send people to when I talk to them.
2. One of my friends is going to be a guinea pig. He doesn’t know it yet. He reached out to me for advice on what I’m selling, but doesn’t know about my business (yet). So he will be getting a (completely casual and legal) sample experience! Hopefully the feedback is good

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Awesome accountability thread @Andy Black

Last week:

I created a Glide Portfolio of all my projects and Resume, that would serve as my landing page and where I'm going to be redirecting everyone that needs my consulting services.

I've shared this with a few friends and family and I'm looking to get a couple of clients that need a Glide App from my Portfolio App Lead Gen.

I have 2 solid leads. Potential ($250)

I plan to use the proceeds to fund a marketing campaign to generate more leads and increase my Income (I have a rule that every new business idea I have must fund itself from new clients, this way I don't use one business to fund the other and suffocate the existing one that's doing well, and it also makes me more creative)

Wins for this Week:

• Get 20 leads and 2 Clients for Glide Apps (shoorting for a 10% conversion rate from leads generated)
  • Reach out to some credible NGO's that might need an app pro-bono and use them to increase my portfolio.
  • Get my portfolio to have 10 apps, I'm currently at 6 apps developed so far.
  • Keep spreading the word about this new venture I'm excited about.
Last week:

Got my app list to 9 apps and in loving it

Got my first client for this nice app building business, and another who prepaid.

Close friend of mine is back on her feet after few weeks in the hospital

Signed up a new client for my DM business.

Made my girl smile today.

*Wins for next week*

Get my portfolio to 12 apps.

Get 20 new leads in for the app business.

Help more friends who need ideas on how to promote themselves online.

Create a YouTube video on apps.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Another week of wins... March 25 - May 1st, 2021

We've had the heat working in our RE rehab project for this last week. The natural gas is now on -- the furnace is up and working. That means that we were able to turn on the water and install the toilets. We've just about finished all the caulking on the interior -- and most of it is primed. Soon the ground will thaw. Then we'll be able to start pouring the concrete for the new shed-roof and the carport supports. It's going to be another good rental when we finish it.
(Here in Alaska, we're into our spring now, but it's a slow process of thaws and freezes. We had 3" new inches of snowfall on Friday morning, but it was melted off of our roads by that evening. We still have many piles of snow that need to melt off.)

I'm working on my side gig -- my trust deed business. I usually prospect from January 15 through March -- the nadir of the winter (when everyone gets their Christmas and tax bills)... This year, I was head shy about doing more investing due to the pandemic. I'm not ready to further that business. Also, I unexpectedly was paid off for one this last week. I need to get those funds working again.

I had two tenants who moved out during mid-April and I had two new tenants who moved into those units this week. We turned those units around within a couple of days after they became vacant. I'm all rented up and I have a waiting list.

My little, self-service Laundromat went to summer hours today. It's open until 10 PM each night until October 1st.

I helped two people this week in major ways. One lady is a disabled vet, who just had a heart attack, which she barely survived. She was in ICU for a week during April. I helped her get her paperwork together for her public housing allowance and got it renewed for this coming year. Without my help, she would have lost her housing assistance. Thursday I took another disabled senior up to Anchorage. That's a trip that takes 4 hours one way -- so it took a day of my life to help her. She had broken her dentures and she couldn't get them repaired locally. Her teeth are repaired so she can eat, and we got home safely.

Wins for next week?

Get the rehab project painted out on the interior, so we can start getting the floor ready for floor coverings.

Start making kits for exterior window frames for windows that we have replaced.

Make more progress on my trust deed business research for prospecting.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Last week:-
  • fairly proficient in html and css. Still have to google some things to solve some complicated stuff. But otherwise, I feel confident in those two.
  • It actually feels better to know SOMETHING about web design rather than nothing.
This week:-
  • Polishing my skills in CSS this week.
  • Make a portfolio site using just CSS and HTML.
  • Get started with Javascript by next week.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Wins Last Week:
Turned 18 years old
Made a lot of sketches of a product
Found some contacts I have to call.
To Make This Week a Win:
Make that first call (already did)
Call some more
Get the crucial part of my product designed and made.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Wins this last week?

My biggest win was personal. I realized that through all the years of struggle, I have become my step-daughter's hero. She's turning 26 and she's pregnant with her second child. She told me that she wants to be like me. When she was a kid, she fought me all the way. Now, as an adult, she understands. Go figure.

In business: We finished a carport and roof that covers a handicapped ramp on a rental unit. That was a hard-won project since winter has set in here in Alaska. And we just finished rehabbing the unit over the last several months. Now I am looking for my renter. It's our only vacancy. During the last day, I've had 3 calls on it and I'll be showing it again in a few minutes. I have the only group of affordable housing in our community. So, I will have several applicants to interview. I'm hoping for someone who is disabled and needs the access ramp. It also qualifies for housing assistance from the State. We'll see who shows up to apply.
Me and my dad chuckled at a sign we saw in a gift shop. It said “When I was 18 my dad didn’t know jack. In 5 short years you wouldn’t believe how smart he’s become.” That’s great your step-daughter has seen the light.

I love your business win too. I’m sure it tugs at you that you can’t help more people.

What would make this week a win @WJK?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Me and my dad chuckled at a sign we saw in a gift shop. It said “When I was 18 my dad didn’t know jack. In 5 short years you wouldn’t believe how smart he’s become.”
Andy, that is so true. Many years ago, my husband's ex-wife married a registered sex offender. We had to do a full-blown custody battle to run him off. We saved our 2 kids and some of his other children from his bad behavior. He's currently in jail for offending again. I'm so glad that I went to law school. I knew what to do. And now my stepdaughter understands that we did it all out of love.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Happy birthday for last week!

Congrats on that first call. How did it go?
Thanks a lot!

Have been preparing for it for like an hour, after some more time I clicked call when he answered I lost all my words my tongue was twisting all over the place but the person was very understandable and after some I sent some sketches to him he got the right idea of what I want to make, later he gave me some advice on what I should get from other companies because it will be cheaper for me.
I am connected with him over E-mail and currently talking about prices of specific parts.

When is your birthday?

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
Super sales week in my current "day job" of flipping stuff online.

1. Biggie would be some real life stuff turning out ok. Can't really concentrate on anything else til I know how this thing will turn out.

2. Stopping dithering and launching part of a new thing I'm doing. Dithering consists of a. use an existing online platform? b. buy a dot com and hosting? c. is this first part compatible with the ultimate goal? if not, why would I do it? d. If this first part is successful do I need the ultimate goal? And so on. Basically, dithering is killing me.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
2. Stopping dithering and launching part of a new thing I'm doing. Dithering consists of a. use an existing online platform? b. buy a dot com and hosting? c. is this first part compatible with the ultimate goal? if not, why would I do it? d. If this first part is successful do I need the ultimate goal? And so on. Basically, dithering is killing me.
Pick a direction and go. Change it later if you need.

“You can’t steer a parked car.” (James Schramko)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.