The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Tech Are You Eyeing This Black Friday / Cyber Monday?

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
I'm honestly not motivated to purchase something for the sake of saving pennies, if I really want it I'll buy it whenever I have the money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Lots of people pooping on Black Friday in here. I get it as far as the mobs go at the actual stores, but haven't you guys ever considered purchasing anything before and said "nah... not quite worth the price" but now with Black Friday those things definitely are worth the price?

For example, I've needed a new pair of jeans for a while... (not NEEDED, but it'd be a great idea considering I only have 1 pair I like). Levi's jeans are 40% off right now so what is normally $60 is now like $35. That's a steal.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday rock!

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
A standup desk and the Bose Bluetooth quiet headphones!
I’ll have to get me a standup desk one day. I’m sure my back will thank me. Which one are you looking at @Sanj Modha ?

A year ago I snagged a $50 entertainment center out of my parent's garage. It was for those old school TVs with depth to them, so the PC fits nicely inside. Plus you can rest one of your legs if you need to change your position. 50 inches off the ground, and fits 2, 24 inch widescreen monitors.

Only drawback is that you can't put a treadmill under it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K6XQN8R/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

(not the exact one)
upload_2018-11-23_12-11-57.png

Got £62 off the keyboard I wanted. My current one is awful so needed an upgrade, decided to wait until today to see if it went down, good decision.

Which kb?

I'm honestly not motivated to purchase something for the sake of saving pennies, if I really want it I'll buy it whenever I have the money.

Stop me if you've heard this one. "I'm only buying this b/c it saves me $10." Fool, it saves you $40 if you don't buy it at all. :rofl:

JG17

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Oct 22, 2018
London, UK
Which kb?

Corsair K70 Lux RGB with cherry mx brown switches. Had my eye on it for a while, wanted brown switches as they're well-rounded but they seem to be the most expensive for this particular kb. Camelcamelcamel says today's price is the lowest ever for this exact model so I'm pleased. It was certainly worth waiting a few weeks.

Have I been living under a rock? That under desk treadmill concept is awesome. I am 1000000% going to get a stand up desk and one of those over the course of 2019.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I'm getting anxiety about these things..... maybe a new quill pen and if I'm really lucky I might get a stenotype machine. With these, I think I will be far ahead of the competition!

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
I'm getting anxiety about these things..... maybe a new quill pen and if I'm really lucky I might get a stenotype machine. With these, I think I will be far ahead of the competition!
Shopping gives me anxiety like no other. I spend longer than 20 minutes inside a clothing store, I start questioning my entire existence.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
I just moved from my old 5S to a reconditioned 5SE. Hoping the battery life is better. I had to charge the old one twice a day it seemed, and that was getting pretty annoying.
Same here, but for me 3 times a day..i work a lot on my phone so it was necessary. I had the budget to take the last one and to be honest the spec on the last one is very interesting as much as the size of the screen.

The battery, the camera and size are enough for me.
I'll keep the 6S and will repair it and if anything happen it'll be available.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.