The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Master Thread: What you selling? Buying? Promoting?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Are there any good mentorship programs out there? I like this forum a lot...but it can be pretty "noisy". Anybody know of any good programs that's more "1 on 1"?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

magnetix

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 23, 2019
SK
My brother works at a consumer electronics retailer chain and he told me they closed friday with 80.000 Euro in sales in a small town. People are buying everything from microwaves to laptops (they sold all laptops days before BF) while I don't own a TV or smartphone. I can afford them but they are timewasters. I am selling industrial parts and most of the shipping carriers are overloaded because of consumerism. Shipping companies make lot of money these days or overall this year.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
et's hear it!

What are your plans for Black Friday as a BUSINESS OWNER?
How about as a CONSUMER?
Not selling anything for Black Friday this time, but as a consumer, I found several insane deals in my email inbox.
Mostly for information products and online courses.

A few that come to mind:
1. Nate Schmidt put up ALL of his products (Brain Dead Simply Copy, his B.O.S.S ecom sample store templates...that program is now defunct, Foolproof Facebook Ads, etc), packaged them into an offer that only cost $380 instead of the thousands of bucks.

I've bought an audio training program from him before, which was just as starter primer on eComm...that actually gave me a few nuggets to save me from suffering from ignorance of eComm processes when working with clients.

So his stuff is great.

Unfortunately, as insane as the bullets on the sales pages and testimonials were, I didn't grab the course because I'm still busy digesting and applying another different course of his. If I nabbed it today, I'd risk returning to the product junkie addiction lol.

Better to buy courses that I will actually use.

2.Danavir Saria of CopyMonk fame dropped all his courses from $250 to $50 each.
I think I picked up one course on eComm email copywriting, where he explained that writing emails for eCommerce is VERY different from normal direct response or Ben Settle stuff.

If I were to return back to freelance copywriting, I would focus more on eComm as the medium...I hadn't zoom my targeting on eComm clients beforehand, which led to lots of prospect mismatches. So, to get such a relevant course for a steal was a no-brainer.

Are there any good mentorship programs out there? I like this forum a lot...but it can be pretty "noisy". Anybody know of any good programs that's more "1 on 1"?
Mentorship programs in what field?
Copywriting? Graphic design? Product engineering? Shed building?

I haven't seen many programs that are strongly one-to-one, but many courses do offer 'office hours' or a membership group that offers regular calls with the guru and veteran students.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Mentorship programs in what field?
Copywriting? Graphic design? Product engineering? Shed building?

I haven't seen many programs that are strongly one-to-one, but many courses do offer 'office hours' or a membership group that offers regular calls with the guru and veteran students.
I'm thinking lead generation / seo since those are relatively passive business models. And yeah maybe I was asking too much for the one-to-one things since that's probably super rare. But a group that offers regular calls would be helpful! I've seen the ippei kanehara program and was thinking that'd be up my ally, have you heard of it or have experience with them?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I've seen the ippei kanehara program and was thinking that'd be up my ally, have you heard of it or have experience with them?
Oops...sorry, haven't heard of it.
But oddly, when I googled him, the first page on Google to come up didn't feature his main sales page or website on the top...only some reviews from past students that seemed genuine enough.

On first page of search, he only had a web page specifically for lead gen consulting, not mentoring.

Since Kanehara is into lead generation, that felt rather weird since lead generation needs prospects to find you and your funnel real easy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.