The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What should be best investment decision.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

SheikhNaveed

Contributor
Aug 16, 2017
Karachi
What should be wise investment? Property or Crypto? While property is paying you $180 as monthly rental income. Investment is $35000. I own property worth $35000 and thinking to sell in order to invest in crypto?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JScott

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Aug 24, 2007
What should be wise investment? Property or Crypto? While property is paying you $180 as monthly rental income. Investment is $35000. I own property worth $35000 and thinking to sell in order to invest in crypto?

If crypto is paying you $35,000 a month, I think that's definitely the right choice.

Of course, I've heard that a lottery ticket can pay you $100,000,000 in one day, so maybe that's a better choice than crypto or real estate?

On a more serious note, if you have to ask this question, I would seriously recommend that you take all of your money, stick it in a CD and start learning about investing. Anyone who would ask whether real estate or crypto is a better investment isn't yet ready to start investing.

One day, you'll come back to this post, and you'll understand why I'm saying what I'm saying. Until that day, leave your money in the CD...

EDIT: Btw, I invest a lot of money in both real estate and crypto. My point above wasn't that there's an obvious right answer to your question -- it's that your question is just a really horrible question... It's like asking, "What should I do this weekend, go to the movies or breathe?"

jpmartin

Jedi Master
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 7, 2013
What should be wise investment? Property or Crypto? While property is paying you $180 as monthly rental income. Investment is $35000.

That's about a 6% yield annualized assuming you don't have any debt on that.

I own property worth $35000 and thinking to sell in order to invest in crypto?

No the difference between Cash Flow, Investment & Speculation. Your property is providing you a cashflow, if it wasn't rented you could say it was an investment. Cryptos are speculation, unless you believe you can collect a better yield for them (you can by lending either your fiat or cryptos to the exchange for a yield).

justonemore

Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 19, 2017
NewYork
Just my opinion, but I would only put a small amount of play money in crypto. Instead of buying a new TV, maybe use that money for crypto. But don't sell real assets to buy it....

Crypto is a bet. It's not an investment.

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
I think you should change the word invest to gamble and then ask yourself the same question.
What should be wise investment? Property or Crypto? While property is paying you $180 as monthly rental income. Investment is $35000. I own property worth $35000 and thinking to sell in order to gamble on crypto?

rogainer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2014
Vancouver, BC
I usually shy away from crypto discussions because they turn into gong shows. But you guys know what's going on. Great advice.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Use your profits from rental income to invest in crypto.....

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
When you make enough off crypto, buy more property.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom