• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

NOTABLE! What is your personality? Find it out with a quick test!

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Angus, Jul 12, 2014.

1. astr0

astr0 Grinding Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,628
    Great post!

Being INTJ, I've found that problem long ago and have a semi-working solution for that.

The first thing is to limit the Ni. Plan everything and every outcomes only 4-5 steps ahead maximum. It's hard cause we like to overthink everything with every possible outcome, find every problem in every detail for each scenario and etc. But after all that, the initial idea seems not so appealing and you lose some interest even before the start. So my solution is to think everything almost to the end in big-picture, with no driving in details at all. Step down to details for the next one - three months. Go full details for the upcoming week.

Another thing is the "hat" trick. I think I've learned it from John Sommers (SimpleProgrammer) videos. Basically, you totally switch between thinker and executioner roles. He's using a hat for that. Thinking only with a hat on, only execute like an employee without the hat. The only way to switch back to thinking role is to finish the current execution step or bump into a rock-solid wall that would force more thinking.

Those two tricks really made miracles for me, hope they'll help someone else too.

splok and srodrigo like this.
  2. BellaPippin

BellaPippin Enough snacking on mediocrity. Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,243
    I'm an INFP. Did this test like 3 or 4 times, always INFP so I guess it's accurate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

splok and astr0 like this.
  3. GradyS

GradyS Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $504
    INTP

Seemed about 95% accurate.

The biggest thing I was curious about is it said we strive for the entrepreneur lifestyle, however it also says we second guess ourselves. I mean, this is extremely accurate for me:
    • Second-Guess Themselves – Logicians remain so open to new information that they often never commit to a decision at all. This applies to their own skills as well – Logician personalities know that as they practice, they improve, and any work they do is second-best to what they could do. Unable to settle for this, Logicians sometimes delay their output indefinitely with constant revisions, sometimes even quitting before they ever begin.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.