The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is your personality? Find it out with a quick test!

A

Angus

I've always been fascinated with brain chemistry and the influence it has on your persona, the best tests I found are these two. Hope you'll like them. :D

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Very good and it seems pretty reliable. I'm a INTJ. Sounds pretty awesome.

http://www.alienvir.us/braverman/
http://advancedpsychcare.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/braverman.test.pdf MEANING OF THE NEUROTRANSMITTERS
This is based on your principal neurotransmitters, mine are all over 30, dopamine at 40. Extremely deficient in GABA though, 25 deficiency, started supplementing with l-theanine some weeks ago and feel calmer.

Share your results!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zorro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 18, 2013
Part 1 - Dominant Nature
1A Dopamine 28
2A Acetylcholine 28
3A GABA 14
4A Serotonin 22

Part 2 - Deficiencies
1B Dopamine 10
2B Acetylcholine 9
3B GABA 22
4B Serotonin 13

well.... I tryed my best to answer everything truthfully

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
You ever looked at Human Design! It's an interesting concept!

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Take this test first thing in the morning. Set a reminder, take this test two weeks later later at night. I guarantee the results will be different.

A

Angus

Take this test first thing in the morning. Set a reminder, take this test two weeks later later at night. I guarantee the results will be different.
results won't change much in weeks, just for some points, i take it once a month and the results are consistent

Carrots

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Apr 1, 2013
Texas
INTP

Says fear of failure is one of if not the main challenges of an INTP. I'd be lying if that was anything short of the absolute truth for me.

Blhhi

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 23, 2014
results won't change much in weeks, just for some points, i take it once a month and the results are consistent

I don't think these tests are 100% garbage. Every idea is at least a little bit true. So after your comment, I took the test.

The result I got seemed startlingly accurate, especially when it had such specific assertions about me. But some stuff was wrong. So I tried to find the personality type that seemed opposite mine and surprisingly, it not only seemed accurate, but it had very similar assertions.

I can think of multiple ways you could test the accuracy of this sort of thing, but what really matters is that it's not actionable information. It's just feel-good-ish and self-indulgent. The fact that you're an ENFJ or INTP is knowledge that Chip and Dan Heath call TBU--true, but useless. It's not bad, or stupid, or ignorant to worry about this kinda stuff.

But it is pointless.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
INFJ

Scary reading so much that seemed bang on the money! :nailbiting:

Carrots

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Apr 1, 2013
Texas
I don't think these tests are 100% garbage. Every idea is at least a little bit true. So after your comment, I took the test.

The result I got seemed startlingly accurate, especially when it had such specific assertions about me. But some stuff was wrong. So I tried to find the personality type that seemed opposite mine and surprisingly, it not only seemed accurate, but it had very similar assertions.

I can think of multiple ways you could test the accuracy of this sort of thing, but what really matters is that it's not actionable information. It's just feel-good-ish and self-indulgent. The fact that you're an ENFJ or INTP is knowledge that Chip and Dan Heath call TBU--true, but useless. It's not bad, or stupid, or ignorant to worry about this kinda stuff.

But it is pointless.

I compared INTP vs ESFJ and got completely opposite descriptions.

It is possible for someone to take this quiz, learn how their personality and mind behaves, learn weaknesses and strengths, and ultimately take action to either work on those weaknesses or play to their strengths.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Has anyone taken the KOLBE test before? http://kolbe.com/

Very good and accurate test [not free]. Good for a team environment as it tells you how others think, how they deal with problems etc. I've taken it, very accurate, and very helpful for me to understand others.

Definitely recommend!

Blhhi

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 23, 2014
I compared INTP vs ESFJ and got completely opposite descriptions.

It is possible for someone to take this quiz, learn how their personality and mind behaves, learn weaknesses and strengths, and ultimately take action to either work on those weaknesses or play to their strengths.

Yeah but nobody's looking at these things and going "Oh, I didn't know that." They're saying "Wow, it's so right!" You've spent 20+ years on this earth learning everything you said this quiz is supposed to teach you. If you haven't taken action by now, it's not because you were waiting for someone to tell you what acronym you fit into.

Aimee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 3, 2014
I've done this a few times over the years and get INFP each time. Seems pretty accurate, I think.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
ISFP here
Donald Trump was ISFP too yaay.
Although it's a pretty accurate test there are some differences between me and ISFPs.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Took one of these 2 years ago and got INTJ, got INTJ again today.

Your personality type: INTJ (Turbulent variant).
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (75%), Energy - Intuitive (20%), Nature - Thinking (4%), Tactics - Judging (15%), Identity - Turbulent (34%).

Carrots

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Apr 1, 2013
Texas
Yeah but nobody's looking at these things and going "Oh, I didn't know that." They're saying "Wow, it's so right!" You've spent 20+ years on this earth learning everything you said this quiz is supposed to teach you. If you haven't taken action by now, it's not because you were waiting for someone to tell you what acronym you fit into.

Very good point

Bimmer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Apr 5, 2014
ISFP here.

Most things I do recognize. Some things absolutely not

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 33

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (67%), Energy - Observant (3%),Nature - Thinking (18%), Tactics - Prospecting (16%), Identity - Assertive (19%). I am an ESTP...

cautiouscapy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 30, 2012
UK
Find some famous people to compare your Myers-Briggs type to here (OK I linked to INFJ 'cos I'm one, you can figure out how to see yours):

http://www.celebritytypes.com/infj.php

My view is that these tests can be helpful, particularly to find what your natural strengths are and perhaps clarify a few things.

I wouldn't apply the results slavishly.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

Sure if you feel it is accurate enough. After all it is no different than getting an annual review at work. The positive things, the things to watch out for and the things that need improvement. If you are intent on going down that road why don't you print out the full analysis then get a few good friends/family that know you well to read it and ask them how accurate they think it is. After all isolated self-diagnosis can be a dangerous path to go down. At least this way you will have a second, third and forth opinion to base your conclusions on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.