The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! What is your personality? Find it out with a quick test!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

A

Angus

I've always been fascinated with brain chemistry and the influence it has on your persona, the best tests I found are these two. Hope you'll like them. :D

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Very good and it seems pretty reliable. I'm a INTJ. Sounds pretty awesome.

http://www.alienvir.us/braverman/
http://advancedpsychcare.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/braverman.test.pdf MEANING OF THE NEUROTRANSMITTERS
This is based on your principal neurotransmitters, mine are all over 30, dopamine at 40. Extremely deficient in GABA though, 25 deficiency, started supplementing with l-theanine some weeks ago and feel calmer.

Share your results!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Zorro

Contributor
Aug 18, 2013
Part 1 - Dominant Nature
1A Dopamine 28
2A Acetylcholine 28
3A GABA 14
4A Serotonin 22

Part 2 - Deficiencies
1B Dopamine 10
2B Acetylcholine 9
3B GABA 22
4B Serotonin 13

well.... I tryed my best to answer everything truthfully

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
You ever looked at Human Design! It's an interesting concept!

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Aug 19, 2012
Ive gotten ENTJ before...but now its INTS.

OP
OP
A

Angus

Take this test first thing in the morning. Set a reminder, take this test two weeks later later at night. I guarantee the results will be different.
results won't change much in weeks, just for some points, i take it once a month and the results are consistent

Prototype

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 23, 2014
results won't change much in weeks, just for some points, i take it once a month and the results are consistent
I don't think these tests are 100% garbage. Every idea is at least a little bit true. So after your comment, I took the test.

The result I got seemed startlingly accurate, especially when it had such specific assertions about me. But some stuff was wrong. So I tried to find the personality type that seemed opposite mine and surprisingly, it not only seemed accurate, but it had very similar assertions.

I can think of multiple ways you could test the accuracy of this sort of thing, but what really matters is that it's not actionable information. It's just feel-good-ish and self-indulgent. The fact that you're an ENFJ or INTP is knowledge that Chip and Dan Heath call TBU--true, but useless. It's not bad, or stupid, or ignorant to worry about this kinda stuff.

But it is pointless.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
INFJ

Scary reading so much that seemed bang on the money! :nailbiting:

Carrots

Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2013
Texas
I don't think these tests are 100% garbage. Every idea is at least a little bit true. So after your comment, I took the test.

The result I got seemed startlingly accurate, especially when it had such specific assertions about me. But some stuff was wrong. So I tried to find the personality type that seemed opposite mine and surprisingly, it not only seemed accurate, but it had very similar assertions.

I can think of multiple ways you could test the accuracy of this sort of thing, but what really matters is that it's not actionable information. It's just feel-good-ish and self-indulgent. The fact that you're an ENFJ or INTP is knowledge that Chip and Dan Heath call TBU--true, but useless. It's not bad, or stupid, or ignorant to worry about this kinda stuff.

But it is pointless.
I compared INTP vs ESFJ and got completely opposite descriptions.

It is possible for someone to take this quiz, learn how their personality and mind behaves, learn weaknesses and strengths, and ultimately take action to either work on those weaknesses or play to their strengths.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Has anyone taken the KOLBE test before? http://kolbe.com/

Very good and accurate test [not free]. Good for a team environment as it tells you how others think, how they deal with problems etc. I've taken it, very accurate, and very helpful for me to understand others.

Definitely recommend!

Prototype

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 23, 2014
I compared INTP vs ESFJ and got completely opposite descriptions.

It is possible for someone to take this quiz, learn how their personality and mind behaves, learn weaknesses and strengths, and ultimately take action to either work on those weaknesses or play to their strengths.
Yeah but nobody's looking at these things and going "Oh, I didn't know that." They're saying "Wow, it's so right!" You've spent 20+ years on this earth learning everything you said this quiz is supposed to teach you. If you haven't taken action by now, it's not because you were waiting for someone to tell you what acronym you fit into.

Aimee

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2014
I've done this a few times over the years and get INFP each time. Seems pretty accurate, I think.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
ISFP here
Donald Trump was ISFP too yaay.
Although it's a pretty accurate test there are some differences between me and ISFPs.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
Enfp

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Took one of these 2 years ago and got INTJ, got INTJ again today.

Your personality type: INTJ (Turbulent variant).
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (75%), Energy - Intuitive (20%), Nature - Thinking (4%), Tactics - Judging (15%), Identity - Turbulent (34%).

Carrots

Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2013
Texas
Yeah but nobody's looking at these things and going "Oh, I didn't know that." They're saying "Wow, it's so right!" You've spent 20+ years on this earth learning everything you said this quiz is supposed to teach you. If you haven't taken action by now, it's not because you were waiting for someone to tell you what acronym you fit into.
Very good point

Bimmer

Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 5, 2014
ISFP here.

Most things I do recognize. Some things absolutely not

Attachments

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (67%), Energy - Observant (3%),Nature - Thinking (18%), Tactics - Prospecting (16%), Identity - Assertive (19%). I am an ESTP...

cautiouscapy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 30, 2012
UK
Find some famous people to compare your Myers-Briggs type to here (OK I linked to INFJ 'cos I'm one, you can figure out how to see yours):

http://www.celebritytypes.com/infj.php

My view is that these tests can be helpful, particularly to find what your natural strengths are and perhaps clarify a few things.

I wouldn't apply the results slavishly.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Sure if you feel it is accurate enough. After all it is no different than getting an annual review at work. The positive things, the things to watch out for and the things that need improvement. If you are intent on going down that road why don't you print out the full analysis then get a few good friends/family that know you well to read it and ask them how accurate they think it is. After all isolated self-diagnosis can be a dangerous path to go down. At least this way you will have a second, third and forth opinion to base your conclusions on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock