The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your most audacious goals?

Anything related to matters of the mind

AlanJ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Sep 15, 2014
Reason I ask is because I need some motivation. While I understand the importance of aiming high and mixing a ton of audacity with a heap of perseverance, I am still limiting myself. What are you guys getting up each day to accomplish?

For me;
-To eventually find myself in a position where I am able to share my time between Australia, England and wherever else I want in the world while being sustaining an income divorced from my time (would be happy to do 10 hours of remote 'maintenance' per week). This will be done by creating value for others; while I don't know EXACTLY how I will do this, but I feel I am working on the right direction to finding out. I would like to be making $60 per hour of input by December 2015 and $200/hr by December 2016.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rick2010

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Dec 2, 2014
Florida
An OceanCo Yacht. Particularly the Alfa Nero.

http://www.superyachts.com/motor-yacht-2134/alfa-nero.htm
http://www.oceancoyacht.com/

It costs over 5 million a year just to maintain, not counting the salaries for the 26 full-time crew members.

And yes, it does have an infinity pool that converts into a helipad.

blank.gif

TheNextTrump

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 7, 2012
Omaha, NE.
Add value to millions of peoples lives, and in the process become filthy rich.

Target number is: $100 million

Most importantly, retire my mother and give her anything she has ever dreamed about.

Lot's of goals, lot's of dreams.

But one thing I really look forward to, is the day I have enough (personal) value or large enough (net worth) to call the shots.

Oh you don't think that's a good idea? Good. I DO.
Now watch me turn this into a million dollar biz.

0-100. Real quick.

brandonrush

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2012
Louisiana
10,000 / a month in recurring revenue by December 2015.
This isn't audacious; it's completely attainable. What are you doing to get yourself closer to that goal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JPHerrmann

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Dec 20, 2014
Every day I make progress on long term and short term goals. Most of my time goes into short term and a portion goes into my long term goals.

Life isn't about getting rich and taking care of myself, its about producing something tangible that helps society move forward.

Each day I work closer to my truck manufacturing company that will produce the next generation of hybrid pickup trucks,

I work on a national wine brand, Future commercial real estate firm, Future hedge fund management firm, and more.

- Selfish are those that wish for millions and not a day of work, those that dream of contributing to society enjoy a lifetime of praise.

I don't dream of money, I dream of success and my products on the roads and shelves that I can see every day and be proud of and known for.

These industries are my dream future, and with these industries I will be rewarded a great income and then I will buy the mansion on the coast with the green Maserati haha

Think about how you can help society, You might just find that it is more rewarding than "Currency". lol

JPH

Mamadoo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 12, 2014
Toronto
To be able to say "I made it"

For me that means being the most successful person in my entire family, have other people ask me
"How?" and just live a stress free life

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
Building my own hotel from scratch and manage it/entertain people.
Later on being able to hire a general manager to do it for me , while still being involved in the entertainment part, while i get enough income to travel the world and enjoy myself.

(My original goal was to do this before I'm 30, at this moment I still work for others with no income at all, so no way to get the money together to even build a hotel.)

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
This isn't audacious; it's completely attainable. What are you doing to get yourself closer to that goal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just started self publishing on amazon.

Also started a blog and will write a couple of ebooks

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Help kids around the world get a good education, through building schools, giving them access to the materials they need to learn, etc. My aspirational goal is 1 million kids. Who knows if I ever reach it, but even if I help just one kid, I'm doing something good.

On a family level, my 'audacious' (though still totally possible) goal is to support my family entirely off of residual income (not passive), to the tune of about $10,000 a month, within 10 years. This probably doesn't mean we'd stop working or anything, of course, but getting to that level is definitely a big milestone for me.

Personally, my audacious goal for the next 5 years is to get in the top 3 contestants at the Toastmasters World Championship of Public Speaking. And complete an Iron Man within the next 10 years.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Complete business plans in a few minutes.

That might not sound like much, but if I could just do it in a few minutes rather than weeks or months I could set up and help a lot of people. Right now I can help 2-3 people but if I could do that I'd get to 50+ which would make me wildly skillful.

To me its audacious because it takes the unweildly process and nails it.
Poof like that everything would crumble.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Generate leads for 1 million people/businesses.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.