• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

What adding value actually looks like (real stats)...

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Fox, Sep 6, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
Tags:
  1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $124,193
    #ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney

2. diegorueda

diegorueda Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $355
    That blog is a great resource, I learned a lot there :)

We are using Hotjar for that, but it seems that Fullstory is more complete and easier to find the data. Thanks for sharing it!

The problem with user's session playbacks is that you never know why that particular user is behaving in that way. Is a great tool, no doubt, but sometimes it gives you more questions than answers.

Heat maps in landing and product pages and tracking of abandonment in forms are more useful in my opinion. In a form, you can track how many time users spend in a field, in which field they abandon, etc.

The-J and Andy Black like this.
  3. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,662
    Damn true.
    Reps+!
    Likewise, if the online biz has to depend solely on KPIs for survival, it's not in good health.

And that's why I don't feel like adopting a content marketing strategy anytime soon. Maybe later...but not now. I still don't have much of a locus of control over that sect lol.

4. diegorueda

Rep Bank:
    $355
    Andy Black likes this.
  5. Fox

Fox Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $38,794
    To give an example what some of these sites look like...

Corazón Tattoo Studio | Malta

This is not my usual profile of client but you can see how this might convert better over other competitors sites.

diegorueda likes this.
  6. diegorueda

Rep Bank:
    $355
    @Fox there's some tips that can raise conversion and don't take a any extra time.

I'm sure you are using them in your other websites, but it can be useful to someone.

Just keeping your CTAs messages relevant makes visitors more inclined to take action. I.e. "Get yours" or "Get tattooed" or "book an appointment" instead of "Contact" in this case.

The fields of the form can also be personalized to something like "What tattoo do you have in your mind?" instead of "Message". This helps people to know what to do and just reading this question they will answer it in their minds, creating more desire to get in touch. A relevant form also gives you a bit more authority and personality. Visitors feel that you care more about what they think.

(Sorry if the messages are not correct English, I try to do my best here :D)

And last but not least, the CTA can be placed several times in the page. The best placing of a CTA is when the visitors are more excited with your product. In this case, maybe a button at the bottom of the gallery section would work fine.

This is not pure science, so every web and every audience work differently and it needs testing. But usually they work fine.

Enviado desde mi MotoG3 mediante Tapatalk

sam9530130 likes this.
  7. diegorueda

Rep Bank:
    $355
    Oh, I forgot to say thanks for sharing real use cases!

Enviado desde mi MotoG3 mediante Tapatalk

8. Fox

Fox Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $38,794
    This job was a little unique in that I was working with someone who has very specific personal tastes. Usually the business owner is happy to let me do it whatever way I see best. This client wanted a very "anti hype" website where there was no real push for people to take action. It just states a few things and leaves it up to people to make their own choice. This might seem crazy but it is common in some artistic circles where it is seen as amateur to have to promote your own product.

I agree with what you said, and I usually do something similar, but this job was quite different in that regards.

diegorueda likes this.
  9. diegorueda

Rep Bank:
    $355
    Not crazy at all. Some times is better to avoid a "high conversion" when you need to attract only high quality clients and repel the bad ones.

Thanks for this info, because this is a good point to be aware of. Every client has different needs and one fits all solutions don't work.

One of my favourite sites is Personal & Business Car Leasing | LINGsCARS Every UX profesional that sees this page wants to redesign it. But it works great as it is! :D

Fox likes this.