The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web Application for TMF Four Steps to Starting

tpjay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 19, 2016
Connecticut
Hi community, I am looking for people to help develop and collaborate on a web application that I thought could add value to so many people. The web application is based on a chapter in The Millionaire Fastlane and I find that it will bring clarity for a lot of people. It made me realize that I do not need all the money in the world. Just enough to fund the lifestyle I desire.

I put it on Github. I am new to Github code management so be patient as I learn on the way.

If you are a web developer and can contribute to this process I would love to learn from you and you can make your mark on this web application to help others gain clarity as well.

You can find the repo here
Github Pages here

As you can see I need help.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tpjay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 19, 2016
Connecticut
why not just refer them to the book?
I thought I would learn web development in the process of making an application in honor of a great book. This web application could in the future lead people in discovering the book and digging deeper. I wanted to make the non-digital.. digital.

D

Deleted50669

If I were going to develop something based on copyrighted material for profit, it sure as hell wouldn't be to make money for someone else.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.