• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Web Application for TMF Four Steps to Starting

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by tpjay, Jan 3, 2019.

1. tpjay

tpjay Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $67
    Hi community, I am looking for people to help develop and collaborate on a web application that I thought could add value to so many people. The web application is based on a chapter in The Millionaire Fastlane and I find that it will bring clarity for a lot of people. It made me realize that I do not need all the money in the world. Just enough to fund the lifestyle I desire.

I put it on Github. I am new to Github code management so be patient as I learn on the way.

If you are a web developer and can contribute to this process I would love to learn from you and you can make your mark on this web application to help others gain clarity as well.

You can find the repo here
    Github Pages here

As you can see I need help.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

2. Thomas Baptiste

Thomas Baptiste Third of His Name Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,443
    why not just refer them to the book?

3. tpjay

tpjay Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $67
    I thought I would learn web development in the process of making an application in honor of a great book. This web application could in the future lead people in discovering the book and digging deeper. I wanted to make the non-digital.. digital.

4. 404profound

404profound Platinum Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,912
    If I were going to develop something based on copyrighted material for profit, it sure as hell wouldn't be to make money for someone else.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.