The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vegan / Vegetarians Only (Chat about lifestyle, opportunities, food, whatever...)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If you want to discuss VEGAN opportunities created by the movement toward veganism, please visit this thread.

The Opportunity of Veganism / Vegan Opps

This thread is to discuss the lifestyle itself for those interested.

This is NOT a thread to discuss your world-view on meat or veganism.

Please note: I steered clear of the word "diet" because most vegans do not look at this lifestyle as a diet, but more of a life long choice.

I just fear that knowing my diet I will consume the fake meat 2x a day

Again, your cravings for the fake meat (and meat in general) should subside over time.

I have to tell myself that the point of being Vegan is to adopt a plant-based diet, not a meat replacement diet.

I'm at the point now where some meat is starting to gross me out.

Now the cheese, that's a whole other story!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

evlttwin

It's A Long Way To The Top....
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 13, 2013
Southern California

My Kryptonite:

7417546408_full.jpg

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Again, your cravings for the fake meat (and meat in general) should subside over time.

I have to tell myself that the point of being Vegan is to adopt a plant-based diet, not a meat replacement diet.

My wife is vegetarian, and she does most of the cooking.

I love all of the veggie heavy stuff, but I dislike pretty much anything that pretends to be a meat.

There are several awesome veggie burger recipes though, and I can do those.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ

True. How do you get your protein? Through which foods?

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
I have no problem with the craving of meat. I could do without it. I just want to get in a certain amount of protein everyday. I wouldn't go completely vegan because I would still consume eggs. So, I have eggs, and protein shakes (plant-based protein) for my protein.. to fill in the rest of the protein- I was going to go with fake meat substitutes from Gardein or Beyond Chicken/Beef. But, the sodium is SO MUCH higher compared to eating say grilled chicken. So, is it really healthier to have a higher than normal sodium intake and be vegan vs being a meat eater with a lower level of sodium? Maybe you're right MJ, I don't knpw.

I do respect the hell out of vegans, and I ideally would like to make the switch. I just fear that knowing my diet I will consume the fake meat 2x a day, and looking at the nutrition labels it would bring my sodium intake to a higher level.

Have you considered just increasing your consumption of high-protein plant foods? All kinds of beans. Lentils. Nut butters. Chickpeas. Quinoa. Oats.

It's probably healthier than meat replacements, as the micronutrient and phytochemical content in this kind of food can be through the roof. And you also get more control over the sodium content.

+ It gives you more room for variation and you don't grow tired of it as easily as meat substitutes. Can be pretty damn tasty if you learn how to season it.

How much protein are you aiming for daily? 1 gram per lbs of bodyweight?

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I moved dietary comments into it's own thread since we aren't really talking about opportunities.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
I've been a vegetarian since I was a teenager but I've been slowly moving towards veganism. The only real set back I'm having is giving up eggs. I don't care about dairy just eggs. I've cut down on the amount of eggs I eat but there still one of my favorite foods. Anybody found a good vegan egg replacement?

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I don't care about dairy just eggs.

I hear some folks continue forward with the eggs so as long they're not from factory farmed operations.

We get eggs from a local farm (part of a farm-to-table program) and actually see the chickens are living well. Don't like wasting them so I'll have a few once in a while.

Marley T

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Mar 5, 2018
England

I'm not vegan my self but my dad has been since he was 16, naturally I learnt about vegan foods by just growing up with it.

Its important to know the only vegan food that has all 13 most needed amino acids is soya. Soya is also very high in protein. Another high protein food is tofu and it literally just tastes of water, so it's a good time to get creative while cooking.

Protein isn't as much of an issue people think it is really but I think it's something they need to look out for more than meat eaters. Things you might be at risk of being low on is stuff like iron and omega 3s. Back to the amino acids even though soya is the only one with the 13 there are a lot of combinations of complimentary foods that will give you your 13 amino acids for example beans on toast is a complimentary food.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Please note: I steered clear of the word "diet" because most vegans do not look at this lifestyle as a diet, but more of a life long choice.

Too add to this, being vegan does not mean being healthy (in itself).

For a good 95% of the vegans I know, the number one reason they stick with the vegan lifestyle is for saving the lives of animals, and health being a secondary motivator. So I keep that in mind with who I listen to in the vegan community when it comes to improving health. Anybody doing it for the animals will suggest fake meat alternatives, because...animals; while the ones geared towards health will have more input on lasting vitality and health.

Many people I know are 100% vegan, but also are overweight, groggy, and don't have that energy that comes from proper nutrition.

While a lot of the 'fake meat' and 'fake dairy' products are put out into the market to help people shift off of a meat-and-dairy-based diet; the main thing here is that a lot of these alternatives are filled with preservatives and chemicals that are still not good for the body.

The dietary changes that I have found most beneficial for me were after meeting these two vegan health coaches in October 2017, and they follow the following dietary guidelines:
  1. Vegan (no meat, no eggs, no dairy, no honey),
  2. Mostly-Raw Vegan (no foods cooked above 107 degrees),
  3. Soy-Free
  4. Gluten-Free
  5. Mostly-Organic
For the first three weeks of November, I followed their strict recommendations, and like any dietary shift - the first 4 days were the hardest to adjust.

By Day 5, it was as if I tapped into some type of energy levels I've never experienced before. I could go hiking in the morning, work throughout the day, and then still have this clean, lasting, sustained energy all into the night. It's hard to describe, but I think it was a mixture of eliminating gluten from the diet as well (corn tortillas instead of wheat, gluten-free pasta etc.).

Literally for 3 weeks straight, it felt as if I had this god-like energy flow through my body and I just felt so...alive.

Then the vegan thanksgiving potluck I went to had soy-filled tofurkey and I ate a lot of gluten, and I fell off the gluten-free, soy-free, raw bandwagon and most of the weight I lost was attributed to fitness (and not healthy eating).

Taking in mind, since going vegan in October, I didn't shift for any health reasons - I simply did it from a 'normal' state of being; for the first 4 months of being vegan, I didn't pay attention to the nutritional elements at all (B12, and stuff like that), so while switching to the vegan diet didn't require any of those additional things.

Now, some other vegan friends suggest to drink Bolthouse Farms Juices because they are fortified with the vitamins and minerals that we need. I think it's filled with chemicals, but I don't have enough knowledge on that side of things.

In terms of sticking to the vegan lifestyle, the number 1 thing I attribute to sticking with it is surrounding yourself with other people who are vegan.

My entire newsfeed is filled with non-stop vegan propaganda...and delicious vegan food pics.

vegan.png

When I hang out with the healthy vegan coach girls... I ate the healthy god-like energy diet.

But in general, I surround myself with people who eat vegan food like this, as well as attend a weekly potluck every Saturday night hosted by one of the animal rights activist groups. Simply by being around them keeps me 'in', and not backsliding like I did the other year when I left Colorado and went to Europe.

@MJ DeMarco - To help you with the cheese thing - There are two sides of it...

1. I just asked my friend and she suggested to look into this book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GQIY9EM/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Help unscript you from what cheese is.

Cashew Cheese can be made at home and is more healthy than the popular alternatives out there on the market.

2. Keeping this thread on the topic of health and not world views...if you look into the animal rights side of where cheese comes from, what it is, and the compassionate side of it - that will help build the pain to help push you away from cheese if that's what you're looking to do.

Overall for health:

The number 1 recommended book in the vegan community when it comes to health is https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y7USB14/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

I haven't read it yet, but everyone in the vegan community raves about it, including my co-author on my latest upcoming book: "How to Go Vegan, by writing a book...on How to Go Vegan." ;)

Claude Roy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Apr 11, 2017
St. Petersburg, FL
Every whole food got at least some protein, but some of the best are beans, legumes, green veggies, quinoa, tofu, nuts, and seeds. It's very easy to get all the protein you need through whole food. If you need a starter guide to help you get started with your meals, you can get one here: Order Your FREE Vegan Starter Kit With Recipes And Tips From PETA . If you need any help let me know, it's one of my goal to help 20 people to make the transition this year before next's year summit, that would be a pleasure for me to answer any question you've got :) I've been vegan for over 4 years and it's been the best decision I've ever made. Hope it helps!

Ascension

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Feb 1, 2016
Germany

Cheese or dairy is for many people the last thing to go. I personally didn't have a problem with it but I saw how difficult it was for my mother even after being convinced that she didn't want to consume any cheese out of health and ethical reasons.

The probable reason is that milk contains a form of morphine which incentivizes calves to come back and drink more. People are quite literally addicted and like any addiction, it takes some time to get over it.

(The morphine also explains why cheese gets added onto anything)

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I've moved to a mostly plant based diet this year. Many days I eat completely vegetarian, but I still eat meat occasionally. So far the results have been fantastic. I feel less bloated and have far more energy throughout the day. Plus my dad is following suit for better health.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Cheese or dairy is for many people the last thing to go. I personally didn't have a problem with it but I saw how difficult it was for my mother even after being convinced that she didn't want to consume any cheese out of health and ethical reasons.

The probable reason is that milk contains a form of morphine which incentivizes calves to come back and drink more. People are quite literally addicted and like any addiction, it takes some time to get over it.

Amazing how the most enjoyable foods have an addictive component to them, the grand poohbah sugar itself.

And then the food industry uses MSG or MSG derivatives (yeast extract, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed proteins) which is also a proven neurotoxin that fools your brain into thinking "this is good, I need to eat more."

I've become so aware of the MSG ingredients that I can tell when foods use it: I'll be eating a bag of chips or something (like those Calbee Pea Pods) and after 10 minutes, I notice I CAN'T GET ENOUGH and keep shoving them into my mouth. One look at the ingredient list and there it is: Yeast Extract, one of the many MSG derivatives designed to make you eat more and more.

Interestingly, the Calbee pea pods recently removed that ingredient so now they're not as addictive. Consumers are wising up.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
So after contemplating the decision to go vegan or not, I decided to look into the actual numbers and daily recommendations for sodium. If you guys recall, my hesitation was due to meat substitutes being too high in sodium.

I looked up the USDA recommended daily sodium intake and it is 2,400 mg. I THEN looked at how much sodium are in the other foods I consume (mainly rice, Ezekiel bread, ketchup, hot sauce). After doing the math I realized I could eat 3 beyond meat burgers a day (1.5 for lunch, 1.5 for dinner but the actual product doesn't matter, it's more so the fact that I could fit in meat substitutes) and still be in the USDA limits. So, although the sodium is high in these products, if I look at my diet as a whole I could still get away with eating them.

I also realized with the protein from them, and plant-based protein shakes I could get my target protein intake for the day. So, I will go ahead and try the vegan thing and see how it goes! (Except I will stay eating eggs)

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I am not a vegan myself but I have been a pescetarian since 2016 and is wonderful in terms of energy/health wise.

When you are trying to shift from meat eater to vegan or just reducing meat intake what helps is go step by step. One day you leave red meat, then pork, chicken and so on.

Also I highly recommend Dr Greger Youtube Channel called Nutrition Facts to know more about the technical part of implementing a good plant based diet.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
20 years ago I had an Indian flatmate and for a whole year he cooked. Lucky me!

I did not really notice that everything was vegetarian as it was all so tasty and filling.

I'm not sure about going full vegetarian as I do like certain meats but I have been thinking of maybe just one or two days a week of meat/fish and the rest vegetarian.

And the simplest way that I have thought to do this is to buy an Indian cookbook.

They have 5000 years of working out a myriad of tasty, balanced, nutritious meals with no meat.

Dan

Claude Roy

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Apr 11, 2017
St. Petersburg, FL
So after contemplating the decision to go vegan or not, I decided to look into the actual numbers and daily recommendations for sodium. If you guys recall, my hesitation was due to meat substitutes being too high in sodium.

I looked up the USDA recommended daily sodium intake and it is 2,400 mg. I THEN looked at how much sodium are in the other foods I consume (mainly rice, Ezekiel bread, ketchup, hot sauce). After doing the math I realized I could eat 3 beyond meat burgers a day (1.5 for lunch, 1.5 for dinner but the actual product doesn't matter, it's more so the fact that I could fit in meat substitutes) and still be in the USDA limits. So, although the sodium is high in these products, if I look at my diet as a whole I could still get away with eating them.

I also realized with the protein from them, and plant-based protein shakes I could get my target protein intake for the day. So, I will go ahead and try the vegan thing and see how it goes! (Except I will stay eating eggs)

Congratulations on giving the vegan lifestyle a try, I'm super stoked for you! If you want to go to the healthiest for your protein sources, avoid processed food like meat substitutes, even though they taste great, they aren't the healthiest. I would stick to whole foods like beans, lentils, quinoa, rice, dark leafy greens, nuts, seeds. If you have ANY question, feel free to message me anytime, that's a personal goal of mine to mentor 20 people that are going on the vegan lifestyle so that would be more than a pleasure to help you on your journey.

Have fun!

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Guys,

What do you think of Seitan ? It seems to be a lot healthier, not processed, and as much protein as chicken. Anyone have any experience with this?

Patrickg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 20, 2016
Has anyone added juicing into the mix? I started juicing awhile back and wow! I love it. The only downside is it's decent amount of work, especially the clean up.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
Has anyone added juicing into the mix? I started juicing awhile back and wow! I love it. The only downside is it's decent amount of work, especially the clean up.

I make plant-based protein shakes as fruit smoothies. Before working out I blend strawberries, blue berries, almond milk, ice cubes, and 2 scoops of plant protein into the Ninja blender, and 20 seconds later I have a delicious tasting shake! Cleaning the blender takes a few minutes, well work it.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Guys,

What do you think of Seitan ? It seems to be a lot healthier, not processed, and as much protein as chicken. Anyone have any experience with this?

Have had it several times.

The texture is off-putting. Kind of chewy.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
I have made it a point now to not eat any meat in the USA. When i travel overseas the quality of the meat is way way better in Europe and even in the Middle East/Turkey.

I do not trust the USA food supply. Unless its my buddy’s organic farm (however am not in town when the harvests are ideal etc etc)

I have had several of my friends in the military that have gone vegan (many are 10 years out of service/duty) for a period of 3-6 months and their mindset and energy level has changed/risen. Just like when they cut all sugars and processed foods out. They just had more energy and could move a mountain.... Something needs to be said about the state of agriculture in this country. It is a mess and it is being run by thugs in DC....

I applaud those that can withstand the craving of meat; it is not natural at all as we are given the tools to eat other mammals and animals. However given the current way of life and living (unless you have time for homesteading and small farming) not possible to eat natural foods all the time.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
They have 5000 years of working out a myriad of tasty, balanced, nutritious meals with no meat.

They also have some great meat dishes too! There is something for everyone there it seems. There are many parts of india and pakistan that have great farm and produce/agriculture, but unforutnately, they are also following suit to the USA and Britain (the major metropolis' as most of the populous there reside in cities) are going towards fast food, fast this packaged goods, boxes, preservatives etc etc MSG blah blah blah.... really cancerous how the supply chain has been scaled from USA to the rest of the world in terms of agriculture/food.

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
My sister-in-law is Vegan as are her 3 kids... Some of the food they make is actually pretty good, including lasagna and other pastas made from brown rice and cheese from cashews. (Maybe something to look into MJ)

I replaced cow's milk with Almond milk long ago and prefer it now, but only use it in my shakes.

If you are looking for some good supplements, I recommend VegaONE and also ProBar makes some really good tasting snack bars with various super foods.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
I just finished reading a great book: Healthy at 100 by John Robbins.

Basically, it looks at 4 cultures who have unusually healthy very-old people, and goes into why they are so healthy. The bulk of the book is about diet and physical habits. The back third is on social and spiritual.

In these cultures, there is virtually no:

Cancer, disease, sickness, heart disease, diabetes, dementia, alzheimers, overweight people, or loss of strength or activity into old age (90s+)

99% of the diet of these people are raw, uncooked plants (okinawans are 90%, because they eat more fish).

They walk up and down mountains every day. They walk everywhere, all day.

They are more fit at 80 than most of us are now.

I've dabbled with vegetarianism in the past, as my wife is one, but this book made me jump head first into the pool.

Changes I made:

This week I cut out: Sugar, enriched wheat products, and meat.

The biggest addition to the diet was a huge salad for lunch every day. Replaced all the snacks I felt like eating with pieces of fruit or vegetable, or maybe some sunflower seeds. Cooked a really awesome veggie dinner with rice.

I cut out High Fructose Corn Syrup years ago, and have been decreasing my "sweet stuff" intake over the last year, so my sugar intake was already much lower than average. However I still noticed some slight withdrawal symptoms from cutting it completely.

Physically, I'm not sure I can tell a difference yet in energy or anything. Mentally, I feel great, because I know I'm putting GOOD stuff in my body. One thing I did notice, was that after eating lots of leafy greens, a tomato tastes unbelievably amazing. Even raw carrots taste really sweet now. I'm learning that it's possible to re-program our perceptions of what is sweet and delicious.

I also set up a desk and mounted it on top of my treadmill. Anytime I am on the computer, I am walking. I walked like 8 miles on Wednesday. Sit and get old, or walk and be fit? Seems like an easy choice.

This walking is in addition to my rock climbing and weight stuff that I already do.

It doesn't matter to me if it's not the most tasty stuff I'm eating, what matters to me is that I'm going to be kicking a$$ at 100.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Interesting side note...

Had a talk with a pharmacy tech and asked what the most prescribed medications were...

4 of 5 medications are related to people eating like shit.

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
This is a really interesting thread. I’m vegetarian, have been for 15 years. I’d like to go the whole hog and become vegan. At the moment with 3 children I’m finding it tough actually having the time to research and plan and shop for vegan meals. *Now I’ve typed it I can see that’s a massively lazy excuse*

What plant based protein do you add to your smoothies? Have any of you used pea protein? I read that pea and rice protein combined contain all of the amino acids...

Ascension

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Feb 1, 2016
Germany
What plant based protein do you add to your smoothies? Have any of you used pea protein? I read that pea and rice protein combined contain all of the amino acids...

There isn't really a need for protein powder, you'll get more than enough from food alone. But if you want to add some anyways pea protein tends to be a little milder in taste than hemp or rice protein.

The amino acid thing is kind of true but you'll get a full amino acid profile anyways. If you check on a site like Cronometer you'll see that every food has a complete amino acid profile, just in varying quantities of the specific amino acids. If you were to only eat peas and nothing else for the rest of your life that might become a problem, but since you eat a multitude of foods every day it evens itself out.

If you want to be sure just track a day or two of your food and you'll see an even spread across the amino acids

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.