The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vegan / Vegetarians Only (Chat about lifestyle, opportunities, food, whatever...)

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Each one of these creatures wanted to live, but couldn't because of human ignorance, apathy, or selfishness, or a combination of each. Even if the figure "725 million" was a lie or embellished, what does it matter? 7 million? 700K? 70 million? One is enough.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 1.14.35 PM.jpeg
and your average diet

Here's my typical lunch (Sorry I already ate most of it). Everything on the plate has a purpose, from the sauerkraut to the spinach.

Avocado
Tomato
Spinach
Sauerkraut
Olive
Hemp Seeds
Cucumbers
Carrots
Protein Shake

Altogether, it's about 28-32g of protein. If I was on a strength-training day, I'll top the shake with a plant-based option like lentils or seasoned tofu.

IMG_3365.jpg

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
GGJvMmRWcAAKHEA

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
People who say "I love animals" are the most hypocritical, but have done a spectacular job of compartmentalizing their hypocrisy.

No, you love certain animals, the animals in which your culture has labeled as not taste-worthy, or the animals which are cute and cuddly, or have been lucky enough to be given a NAME.

Every other animal serves your selfish purposes.

Funny how animals outside the slaughterhouse who are given names and cared for are sentient and worth saving, but put them in the factory-farmed concentration camp and they become unthinking, unfeeling commodities.

The ability of human beings to compartmentalize their empathy and selective outrage is amazing.

And this is just one example why I don't fear my government, I fear the average citizen who blindly follows whatever their government feeds them, literally and figuratively. It's how holocausts occur.
This,

Reading the great rat race escape gave me this insight and reading spenny's post made me realize my hypocrisy.

Even if I wanted to now, I couldn't eat a steak.

Best part is that my diet feels and tastes better now. Made some patties based on kidney beans and lentils ans their legit better than those made of cow.

Sadly, my brother and father think I am weird now. Their the "Let's buy from the butcher, he just killed the pig back there. This meat is so fresh you can still hear the pig squealing" type of people.

Crazy how deep some people sit in the matrix.
It's like sitting with eyes closed and saying "No I have my eyes open, it's just dark here".

In germany, we have a F*cking NAZI party who is rising in influence and one of their selling points is "We will stop the evil vegans from taking away your meat"...

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Pro tip for any new vegans: don't become a vegan activist. People will hate you, you won't convince them, and you'll waste your time.

If you want to convince people, demonstrate this through how you look, perform, and feel. The only way to inspire people to consider changing their habits is to see someone their age or older who's way healthier or looks way better.

Sadly (or not), appeals to vanity work way better than appeals to morality.

This is also why it's so important to be a healthy vegan and not become a junk food addicted vegan Karen. Plant-based alone doesn't make it healthy.

People don't like to think of themselves in a bad light.

To them, eating meat is needed as eating meat keeps them alive.

The compartmentalising and hypocrisy is ignored or buried deep.

People have been eating like that their entire lives.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Trying to get the calories I need to maintain my current bodyweight whilst eating low inflammation food is a bit of a challenge.

I need 3286 calories a day to maintain it, and I was shocked at how hard this is to hit at first lol.

I have osteoarthritis and a few other issues, so I'm hoping to reduce my pain, and maybe, if possible eliminate it by having a diet as low in inflammation as possible.

I know nuts have heaps of calories, I do wonder if there are any negative effects of filling out what remaining calories I need for the day with peanut butter.

Even almonds. Maybe 1000 calories of nuts there abouts.

I know this seems like alot.

But grains such as brown rice, quinoa, etc even if whole grains still give you inflammation.

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Trying to get the calories I need to maintain my current bodyweight whilst eating low inflammation food is a bit of a challenge.

I need 3286 calories a day to maintain it, and I was shocked at how hard this is to hit at first lol.

I have osteoarthritis and a few other issues, so I'm hoping to reduce my pain, and maybe, if possible eliminate it by having a diet as low in inflammation as possible.

I know nuts have heaps of calories, I do wonder if there are any negative effects of filling out what remaining calories I need for the day with peanut butter.

Even almonds. Maybe 1000 calories of nuts there abouts.

I know this seems like alot.

But grains such as brown rice, quinoa, etc even if whole grains still give you inflammation.

I'm not sure what you consider inflammatory food but what do you eat now and what do you find so hard about getting to your maintenance calories?

Smoothies are a super easy way to get a lot of calories in. Add some protein powder, peanut butter, frozen fruits, dates, oats, avocado, seeds, a banana or two, soy/oat/nut/whatever milk (full-fat coconut milk if you want to go really crazy with calories) and you'll have 1500 calories easy.

Or get some hummus and eat it with carrots or some seed-only bread (so that it doesn't have any grains). Pilpel hummus in Australia is F*cking amazing (I so wish I had it here) and it's clean ingredients only. 100 grams which is not that much is already 250 calories.

Or make a giant salad. One avocado is already about 300 calories. Get two avocados, a salad kit, a can or two of beans, some pine nuts, and drench it with high-quality olive oil. 1500 calories easy.

Do you consider sweet potatoes inflammatory? If not, these are also super easy. 1 kg is 860 calories and it's not that hard to eat that much (at least for me). Then also fry some falafels (using coconut oil) and you'll have 1500 calories in total easily as well.

I don't know, maybe it's just me who's a F*cking pig and can eat 3000 calories easily in one sitting lol.

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I always feared that eating without meat would be less enjoyable.

After my mom showed me the website Veganer Rezepte Food Blog - Vegane Wunder this is no more.

Man is great at presenting food, appeals to masculine men and the recepies are all very repicable. Most of all, the things I've tried are straight up better than meat.

It is in German but the Google site translate feature should allow you to see the recepies.

Check it out if you've got the time.

parabolic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 7, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
@Subsonic do you ever go to Berlin? The vegan options there are amazing. HappyCow has a nice list of over 100 vegan eateries. There is also the Veganz grocery store which is incredible.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Subsonic do you ever go to Berlin? The vegan options there are amazing. HappyCow has a nice list of over 100 vegan eateries. There is also the Veganz grocery store which is incredible.

All Veganz stores in Berlin are shut down. Vegan restaurants in Berlin are awesome though most are Asian and there isn't as much variety as you'd expect.

parabolic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 7, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
All Veganz stores in Berlin are shut down. Vegan restaurants in Berlin are awesome though most are Asian and there isn't as much variety as you'd expect.
That's unfortunate to hear about the stores. I've been to Berlin a few times, but not since 2016.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
@Spenny has successfully convinced me to switch over.

Currently running vegetarian so I'm still eating eggs and yogurt, but everything else is plant-based.

I'm also not doing any dairy as it makes me feel bloated. Plus, oat milk tastes better than real milk.

Everything I eat feels very "fresh", and I think it's because I'm getting my protein from the source instead of somewhere else.

Switching to a diet like this also makes food much more varied, as well as healthy, because you need to seek more "creative" sources of protein.

It's comparable to using nuclear or hydro energy vs fossil fuels. I'm getting fresh energy right from plants.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Plus, oat milk tastes better than real milk.

Try it in a latte. Absolutely delicious.

I have recently been on a trend called 'whipped tufu'. It's great-- I can put it on a nice hunk of sourdough bread like ricotta and top it with berries or make it savory with tomatoes and avocados. Takes less than 10 minutes to make, all you need is a blender and a few other ingredients. It's a great 'base' you can do and put with almost anything. Excellent source of protein as it is mostly just extra firm tufu with a few other things mixed in.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Try it in a latte. Absolutely delicious.

I have recently been on a trend called 'whipped tufu'. It's great-- I can put it on a nice hunk of sourdough bread like ricotta and top it with berries or make it savory with tomatoes and avocados. Takes less than 10 minutes to make, all you need is a blender and a few other ingredients. It's a great 'base' you can do and put with almost anything.
I'll give this a shot!

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I'm not sure what you consider inflammatory food but what do you eat now and what do you find so hard about getting to your maintenance calories?

Smoothies are a super easy way to get a lot of calories in. Add some protein powder, peanut butter, frozen fruits, dates, oats, avocado, seeds, a banana or two, soy/oat/nut/whatever milk (full-fat coconut milk if you want to go really crazy with calories) and you'll have 1500 calories easy.

Or get some hummus and eat it with carrots or some seed-only bread (so that it doesn't have any grains). Pilpel hummus in Australia is F*cking amazing (I so wish I had it here) and it's clean ingredients only. 100 grams which is not that much is already 250 calories.

Or make a giant salad. One avocado is already about 300 calories. Get two avocados, a salad kit, a can or two of beans, some pine nuts, and drench it with high-quality olive oil. 1500 calories easy.

Do you consider sweet potatoes inflammatory? If not, these are also super easy. 1 kg is 860 calories and it's not that hard to eat that much (at least for me). Then also fry some falafels (using coconut oil) and you'll have 1500 calories in total easily as well.

I don't know, maybe it's just me who's a F*cking pig and can eat 3000 calories easily in one sitting lol.

I guess it's not that I find it hard usually, but it's that I find it hard at the moment as I am trying to limit inflammatory foods.

Things such as whole grains are lower in inflammation, such as brown rice, instead of white, etc, but they still do promote inflammation, and as osteoarthritis pain increases with inflammation, I was thinking if there is any way to eliminate them altogether whilst hitting my maintenance calories.

I think now that this is unrealistic, and my best bet is to go the whole grain route for calories. I didn't realize that Avocado had so many calories! That might be a good food to choose to limit my whole grain intake a bit more, i did get some today so thanks.

I also got Pilpel hommus as you suggested, I got the best bread I could find at the supermarket, but they all suck to be honest! I think you really need to make your own if you want it to be as healthy as possible.

HAHA nah man I can be a pig aswell, can't say i could eat 3000 calories in one sitting though haha. Yeh it's just me playing around with my diet and figuring out where to get my energy sources from that is creating the difficulty.

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
@Spenny has successfully convinced me to switch over.

Currently running vegetarian so I'm still eating eggs and yogurt, but everything else is plant-based.

I'm also not doing any dairy as it makes me feel bloated. Plus, oat milk tastes better than real milk.

Everything I eat feels very "fresh", and I think it's because I'm getting my protein from the source instead of somewhere else.

Switching to a diet like this also makes food much more varied, as well as healthy, because you need to seek more "creative" sources of protein.

It's comparable to using nuclear or hydro energy vs fossil fuels. I'm getting fresh energy right from plants.

Good stuff. I just gave all of my remaining meat, and prepared meals that I stored in my freezer to my sister that had meat in it.

I have just been feeling so good the last few days without any meat at all, that I have no desire to eat them. Time will tell if this continues for me, but so far the change has been solid.

Like you I have no dairy now and have just been drinking soy milk, and oat milk for a couple of weeks.

So far my diet is vegetarian. I am still trying to figure it all out to be honest.

My sleep has improved as well.

Last edited:

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Hi @Timmy C . One good source of calories are sunflower seeds, you can soak them in water 2 hours, discard the water, then put them in the blender with salt, splash of lemon, garlic powder and other condiments you like (+ a little bit of new water to blend easier), and you have sunflower seed "cheese". Since it's mostly fat with some protein is quite caloric and easy way to get good nutrition as well (lot's of vitamine E and minerals). Also the seeds are quite low in price.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi @Timmy C . One good source of calories are sunflower seeds, you can soak them in water 2 hours, discard the water, then put them in the blender with salt, splash of lemon, garlic powder and other condiments you like (+ a little bit of new water to blend easier), and you have sunflower seed "cheese". Since it's mostly fat with some protein is quite caloric and easy way to get good nutrition as well (lot's of vitamine E and minerals). Also the seeds are quite low in price.

Man that is really helpful, thanks for that. I will pick some up today for sure.

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
That is crazy and shows that you can do way better keeping things as simple as possible rather than listening to another 2-hour podcast with a fitness influencer on how to micro-manage every little thing about your diet, exercise, and daily routine.
I am perplexed. Why is it crazy ?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I am perplexed. Why is it crazy ?

Read any fitness or longevity book and you'll have a list of 50-100 "must-do" things to stay in shape, from a specific duration of each workout and specific, often exotic exercises through twenty recovery protocols to a specific amount of protein broken down into specific amounts for each amino acid and of course a long list of supplements and expensive treatments only available in a single clinic in the US.

It's crazy that MJ is in such shape considering that he's not doing 90% of the things all the gurus claim to be indispensable for good health.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I did go vegan for about a month in total a couple of years, ago, but I didn't do it properly and I stopped. I did not realize what I needed to make it a viable long term plan. This time around i am feeling much better, in fact i feel great.

Keep in mind this is just one week into this, and it will be interesting to see what other improvements I notice, if any, when I am 8 weeks into this thing.

I have always been eating relatively healthy, and have lead that lifestyle for as long as I remember. I have been exercising since then as well, ever since i was at least 20 years old.

This is the improvements I have noticed so far on a plant based diet:

1. I have always suffered with sleep paralysis, and this has become much less frequent. I have only had one episode this week, compared to at least 5 a week on average
2. My energy levels are consistent throughout the day. I don't have crashes, and high peaks, i am more stable throughout the day
3. Reduced pain for osteoarthritis
4. My bowel movements are easy
5. My farts don't stink as bad
6. I sleep better
7. I feel less heavy and bloated.

I have been using the ''cronometer'' app, and that has been helpful implementing all of it, as well as posts from many of you in this thread.

My osteoarthritis has plagued me and made maintaining my quality of life VERY difficult for some time now, and for the first time in a long time I have hope that things will get better, and that I can still have many good days ahead of me.

Whether the diet is the soul contributor to my reduced pain remains unclear, as i have been seeing one of the best sports doctors in my state that is helping me try and overcome my chronic pain I experience daily, but i believe it has certainly contributed.

Last edited:

Subsonic

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I did go vegan for about a month in total a couple of years, ago, but I didn't do it properly and I stopped. I did not realize what I needed to make it a viable long term plan. This time around i am feeling much better, in fact i feel great.

Keep in mind this is just one week into this, and it will be interesting to see what other improvements I notice, if any, when I am 8 weeks into this thing.

I have always been eating relatively healthy, and have lead that lifestyle for as long as I remember. I have been exercising since then as well, ever since i was at least 20 years old.

This is the improvements I have noticed so far on a plant based diet:

1. I have always suffered with sleep paralysis, and this has become much less frequent. I have only had one episode this week, compared to at least 5 a week on average
2. My energy levels are consistent throughout the day. I don't have crashes, and high peaks, i am more stable throughout the day
3. Reduced pain for osteoarthritis
4. My bowel movements are easy
5. My farts don't stink as bad
6. I sleep better
7. I feel less heavy and bloated.

I have been using the ''cronometer'' app, and that has been helpful implementing all of it, as well as posts from many of you in this thread.

My osteoarthritis has plagued me and made maintaining my quality of life VERY difficult for some time now, and for the first time in a long time I have hope that things will get better, and that I can still have many good days ahead of me.
Cool to see your doing better as well.

I have noticed that I sleep better and that my lifestyle feels "right".
Also I enjoy cooking and eating way more now and I am getting loads of validation for my choice socially. So many vegans/vegetarians in my school, especially the sweet and wholesome girls.

Overall 10/10 experience in my first week.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Timmy C glad to hear you're giving it another go. Feel free to hit me up with any vegan questions and I'll do my best to help.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Cool to see your doing better as well.

I have noticed that I sleep better and that my lifestyle feels "right".
Also I enjoy cooking and eating way more now and I am getting loads of validation for my choice socially. So many vegans/vegetarians in my school, especially the sweet and wholesome girls.

Overall 10/10 experience in my first week.

Yeh that's great mate, sleep is so important.

Yes, no reason to stop at all.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My wife is 47 and I am 54. She's about 120 hours into longevity studies, both scientific and empirical and the evidence is overwhelming. Both of us want to be healthy, active octogenarians and don't want to suffer the normal trajectory of disease and aging.

Here is a great 10 minute segment (watch the entire video if you have time) explaining why a WFPB diet is superb in all ways, from glucose to energy to being in alignment with life and spiritually, from a guy who was stuck in the Keto/Paleo echo chamber trying to manage his Type-1 diabetes for years.

Like him, I also was stuck in the same paleo/keto echo chamber, but thanks to her, I was able to peek out of it periodically, only to go down the rabbit hole.

She literally likely saved my life as my mid-40s was a very trying time health wise.

View: https://youtu.be/A6UzDWKnoqc?si=2VmzN8kVcMBZ8uhr&t=2982

Some things covered...
-- Why a keto diet isn't optimal for glucose control, and likely makes you insulin resistant.
-- Also debunks the myth about "lectins" and how they are poisonous and will kill you!!
-- Debunks the idea that seeds and legumes will kill you!
-- Also of note, the host also eats plant-based and it helped him to stop suffering from ailment after ailment...

I always feared that eating without meat would be less enjoyable.

There is a learning curve to it as your body adjusts.

It's crazy that MJ is in such shape considering that he's not doing 90% of the things all the gurus claim to be indispensable for good health.

I need to be honest; what I do is pretty easy in concept, but difficult in execution.

Most people wont give up their greasy cheeseburger, fries, and pizza.

I don't stick to hard core regimes, instead I try to "check boxes" like...

• Get heart rate up... (jump rope/pickleball)
  • Stretch daily
  • Drink health elixir daily (spirulina + ashwaganda + turmeric and a few other things, not tasty)
  • Invert...
  • Eat whole foods 95%, with 5% cheat (like a processed protein bar, fake cheese)
  • Strength train regularly...
  • Don't sit for long periods of times...
  • Periodic infared sauna
  • Periodic hyperbarics
  • Feed microbiome with favorable foods (sauerkraut / dried apricots)

Interesting...

• Why the WFPB narrative is not appealing to the young male (pounds chest) carnivore "bro"...
  • The sudden realization that "I love animals" was a lie...
  • Why carnivore makes you less of a man as you pay for others to do your "hunting and slaughtering" - a real man stands up to injustice and cruelty.
  • Why WFPB checks all the boxes for a great life, without mental gymnastics...

View: https://youtu.be/A6UzDWKnoqc?si=BYnGHnBMQLk9r2X_&t=4014

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Invert...

I forgot to ask about this before. Why that? What's the benefit? Improved circulation? Also, I'm wondering if you can get this by doing handstands or diving (head down).

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I feel F*cking amazing.

We are about a week in and my head feels clear. I feel focused and driven.

I feel much more lean, inflammation and water retention was definitely going on. My muscle tone looks 20X better.

The only animal based products that I've had is the greek yogurt in my protein smoothies.

Due to the varied diet I'm also getting much more nutrients and electrolytes than before. I remember scrambling for a vitamin water before I made the change.

Also, I went to chipotle last night and they have this amazing tofu option for burritos called "sofritas". It tastes exactly like chicken and has the same protein.

The meat and dairy industry echo chamber is real.

We have a bunch of influencers and bro marketers telling you that the plant based diet (or 90% plant based diet) will increase your estrogen and make you feminine and give you tits and all this bullshit.

False.

Why the hell have I never done this before?

The main reason is that any young guy in the gym that you meet will echo what the media has said.

As soon as I saw all the signs, it kind of clicked. Just like the SCRIPT, I was living in a hall of mirrors.

This option for food is the UNSCRIPTED option.
It's going against everything that everyone says, but you personally know that it has much better effects for your body and mind.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I forgot to ask about this before. Why that? What's the benefit? Improved circulation?

It's like traction from a chiropractor.

Supposedly it stretches out the spinal cord and vertebrae allowing for better circulation.

I was in a motorcycle accident in my teens and my neck was never the same.

In fact, my neck (and my orthopedic surgeries) always stopped me from working out hard with weights, but since inverting (and all the other changes I've made) I've been able to be consistent in my weight routines.

My neck has never felt better and when I hang upside down for just 5 minutes, I can immediately increase my neck mobility by at least 25%, and thereafter.

This option for food is the UNSCRIPTED option.

Yup, just like everyone wholly believes the "get a job, save, invest, and in 50 years you'll be rich" scheme, and without question within the echo chamber.

And escaping these dogmatic paradigms are both equally challenging to execute, I'd argue, this lifestyle is the hardest thing one can do in life as carnism is all encompassing and all consuming.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.