RAiMA
New Contributor
Hey Guys,
I went to the seminar over the weekend in Sydney, Aus and I absolutely recommend it to any one who's interested in getting more out of their life.
I had read and listened to some of his materials before, but I did not expect what I received from the seminar. It's one thing to read and listen to materials, but when you immerse yourself in that kind of environment and play full tilt, you get so much more.
We did a number of things from firewalking, anchoring in peak states, interupt limiting patterns and lots more. If anyone's curiosity is peaked by this post, I encourage you to google Tony Robbins and find out how you can attend one of his seminars.
Has anyone else been to one of his seminars, or is going to any of the mastery events in 2008?
I went to the seminar over the weekend in Sydney, Aus and I absolutely recommend it to any one who's interested in getting more out of their life.
I had read and listened to some of his materials before, but I did not expect what I received from the seminar. It's one thing to read and listen to materials, but when you immerse yourself in that kind of environment and play full tilt, you get so much more.
We did a number of things from firewalking, anchoring in peak states, interupt limiting patterns and lots more. If anyone's curiosity is peaked by this post, I encourage you to google Tony Robbins and find out how you can attend one of his seminars.
Has anyone else been to one of his seminars, or is going to any of the mastery events in 2008?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
