The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Unleash the power within

For any book discussion

RAiMA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 24, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey Guys,

I went to the seminar over the weekend in Sydney, Aus and I absolutely recommend it to any one who's interested in getting more out of their life.

I had read and listened to some of his materials before, but I did not expect what I received from the seminar. It's one thing to read and listen to materials, but when you immerse yourself in that kind of environment and play full tilt, you get so much more.

We did a number of things from firewalking, anchoring in peak states, interupt limiting patterns and lots more. If anyone's curiosity is peaked by this post, I encourage you to google Tony Robbins and find out how you can attend one of his seminars.

Has anyone else been to one of his seminars, or is going to any of the mastery events in 2008?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Years ago I attended a Tony Robbins 3 day firewalk seminar. It was really a great experience and would recommend it for anyone. It does a great job of exposing that our own minds are often times, our biggest obstacle to success.

Of course, being "fired up" and doing things are two different things. After taking the seminar, prepare to DO SOMETHING with your new found energy!!!

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
My husband and I did Unleash the Power Within (and the firewalk) 7+ years ago in Orlando. Made a big positive change in our relationship and businesses.

We also went to Date with Destiny, which I really recommend. The others weren't as impactful for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
I can vouch for the fact that it's worthwhile to get Tony's recordings of this seminar (even though they are older) because I've found them inspiring and uplifting in ways that have helped motivate me successfully.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.