The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

BOOK Unleash the power within

RAiMA

New Contributor
Aug 24, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey Guys,

I went to the seminar over the weekend in Sydney, Aus and I absolutely recommend it to any one who's interested in getting more out of their life.

I had read and listened to some of his materials before, but I did not expect what I received from the seminar. It's one thing to read and listen to materials, but when you immerse yourself in that kind of environment and play full tilt, you get so much more.

We did a number of things from firewalking, anchoring in peak states, interupt limiting patterns and lots more. If anyone's curiosity is peaked by this post, I encourage you to google Tony Robbins and find out how you can attend one of his seminars.

Has anyone else been to one of his seminars, or is going to any of the mastery events in 2008?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Years ago I attended a Tony Robbins 3 day firewalk seminar. It was really a great experience and would recommend it for anyone. It does a great job of exposing that our own minds are often times, our biggest obstacle to success.

Of course, being "fired up" and doing things are two different things. After taking the seminar, prepare to DO SOMETHING with your new found energy!!!

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
Aug 31, 2007
My husband and I did Unleash the Power Within (and the firewalk) 7+ years ago in Orlando. Made a big positive change in our relationship and businesses.

We also went to Date with Destiny, which I really recommend. The others weren't as impactful for me.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
I can vouch for the fact that it's worthwhile to get Tony's recordings of this seminar (even though they are older) because I've found them inspiring and uplifting in ways that have helped motivate me successfully.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom