The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Type of Material Help

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
All,

I have been trying to find the type of material to be use in a product I'm developing. I am new to this field and having some difficulty finding the proper type of material online.

The basic premise for the material is to be used in a glove. The properties are needed below and in order of importance:
-Some type of Memory Retention so it can be slipped in and out of easily
-Flexible enough that a normal person could use it as a glove
-Non-Toxic Plastic
-Cleans Efficiently and Easy

If anyone had any recommendations on the type of material and where to buy this type of material?

Also I know I'm jumping the gun thinking about where to get the product manufactured but if anyone had any recommendations it would be very appreciated.

If anyone needs more details I'd be happy to answer any questions. Appreciate any advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
@Walter Hay When searching for materials advice on the forum, you seem to be the expert.

Hope its no problem to tag you for the question? Any advice or direction from your expertise would help a ton!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@Walter Hay When searching for materials advice on the forum, you seem to be the expert.

Hope its no problem to tag you for the question? Any advice or direction from your expertise would help a ton!
I need more information before I could make a suggestion. Rather than disclose too much in public, you might prefer to send me a PM. Everything I receive on PMs is confidential.

Walter

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
I need more information before I could make a suggestion. Rather than disclose too much in public, you might prefer to send me a PM. Everything I receive on PMs is confidential.

Walter

Thanks Walter I'll PM you with more details and explanations.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.