The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Type of Material Help

jwhanke

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
All,

I have been trying to find the type of material to be use in a product I'm developing. I am new to this field and having some difficulty finding the proper type of material online.

The basic premise for the material is to be used in a glove. The properties are needed below and in order of importance:
-Some type of Memory Retention so it can be slipped in and out of easily
-Flexible enough that a normal person could use it as a glove
-Non-Toxic Plastic
-Cleans Efficiently and Easy

If anyone had any recommendations on the type of material and where to buy this type of material?

Also I know I'm jumping the gun thinking about where to get the product manufactured but if anyone had any recommendations it would be very appreciated.

If anyone needs more details I'd be happy to answer any questions. Appreciate any advice.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
jwhanke

jwhanke

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
@Walter Hay When searching for materials advice on the forum, you seem to be the expert.

Hope its no problem to tag you for the question? Any advice or direction from your expertise would help a ton!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
@Walter Hay When searching for materials advice on the forum, you seem to be the expert.

Hope its no problem to tag you for the question? Any advice or direction from your expertise would help a ton!
I need more information before I could make a suggestion. Rather than disclose too much in public, you might prefer to send me a PM. Everything I receive on PMs is confidential.

Walter

OP
OP
jwhanke

jwhanke

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
I need more information before I could make a suggestion. Rather than disclose too much in public, you might prefer to send me a PM. Everything I receive on PMs is confidential.

Walter
Thanks Walter I'll PM you with more details and explanations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom