All,
I have been trying to find the type of material to be use in a product I'm developing. I am new to this field and having some difficulty finding the proper type of material online.
The basic premise for the material is to be used in a glove. The properties are needed below and in order of importance:
-Some type of Memory Retention so it can be slipped in and out of easily
-Flexible enough that a normal person could use it as a glove
-Non-Toxic Plastic
-Cleans Efficiently and Easy
If anyone had any recommendations on the type of material and where to buy this type of material?
Also I know I'm jumping the gun thinking about where to get the product manufactured but if anyone had any recommendations it would be very appreciated.
If anyone needs more details I'd be happy to answer any questions. Appreciate any advice.
I have been trying to find the type of material to be use in a product I'm developing. I am new to this field and having some difficulty finding the proper type of material online.
The basic premise for the material is to be used in a glove. The properties are needed below and in order of importance:
-Some type of Memory Retention so it can be slipped in and out of easily
-Flexible enough that a normal person could use it as a glove
-Non-Toxic Plastic
-Cleans Efficiently and Easy
If anyone had any recommendations on the type of material and where to buy this type of material?
Also I know I'm jumping the gun thinking about where to get the product manufactured but if anyone had any recommendations it would be very appreciated.
If anyone needs more details I'd be happy to answer any questions. Appreciate any advice.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
