What's new

Trying to leave school to work at fastlane (first step: parental independence)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

João Luz

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
32
Location
Brasil
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 116%
Hi, my name is João Victor and i'm from Brazil, and have 15 to 16 years old (in the school system of Brazil i'm like in the medium of high scool). No, i dont speak english fluently (actualy i am using the google translate lol), so i dont read the unscripted yeat, but already readed the fastlane way of millionares (and obsviouly changed my perspective and vision about money, freedom and entepreneurship).

So... what i did (or are doing) about the financial freedom?

First i would like to score that i hate school (a lot), so think that we have thinks, likes and preferences and coercitivly the system makes we waste time with things like "grammar" or history and 15 other matters (in resume: all that is uselless because we dont have the freedom of choose). I can write a very long article about this, but, in this momment, isn't my intention...

So my first Idea about entepreunership start before i read MJ De Marco (i have like 12 years)... and it was about quantum technology, just because i I thought it was cool, in this time i just see self-help videos "how to become succesful" and etc... i was lost... there was no one to teach me things or say i'm doing it wrong. In one of these videos i saw a resume about the book of MJ (i alread read mindset of Carol Dweck to, that is the two books pilars off my life).

Exactly in this period (that is... last year literally lol) i I decided that I would learn to program because it caters to all CENTS (Although I had a desire for computer science, I had started programming before and thought it was a pain, but that MJ comment about "do what you love" convinced me) It wasn't easy because the first day I started I had to go past 23:00, I wake up every day from 4:05hrs, not because I saw a self-help video, but because my bus goes 5 hours, yes, I hate it all obviously, and it's killing me. But this hatred motivated me to try everything to get out of school and get my freedom.

On vacation I won a computer and played a lot of league of legends, but I definitely stopped (literally, I haven't played a game casually in 8 months, which is almost the time I won the computer). I studied every vacation, but almost at the beginning of class, some friends of mine convinced me to get rich with digital marketing (Yes, I fell into the get rich quick bait). I sell my Xbox one for "600 R$".

I invested 300 R$ in traffic to affiliates, and the other half in gifts ... yes I had a lot of damage, was very lay in marketing, I think I had a month of beginning in this period...

After like 3 months my He has a Krav Maga academy, but he doesn't know it and also finds it boring to do digital marketing. At that moment I realized that even though I started for the wrong reason in digital marketing ... people need it, they need someone who can build the 0 process, guide content, measure and invest correctly in traffic.

I earn 50 reais per student I bring (1 dollar = ~ 4.10 R$ reais), I earned about 400 reais in 4 months of work, even seeing courses, testing ideas ... it is difficult to reconcile with the school, I have a goal of earning 3,000 a month by the end of the year.

i will currently compete with a team at google campus in sao paulo with a donation app prototype.

Thankyou for reading
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tu zuas huem ot vu ati fohovem neslivoph vu tvesv iespoph tuni nupiz?

O sidunnipf vjev et zuas tlommt onqsuwi, zua dupvopai dupvedvoph tnemm catopittit moli vji upi vjev zua esi xusloph xovj epf tii jux zua dep jimq vjin uav.

Vjev xez zua jewi nusi dmoipvt csophoph zua namvoqmi tvsient ug opduni.
 
Tu zuas huem ot vu ati fohovem neslivoph vu tvesv iespoph tuni nupiz?

O sidunnipf vjev et zuas tlommt onqsuwi, zua dupvopai dupvedvoph tnemm catopittit moli vji upi vjev zua esi xusloph xovj epf tii jux zua dep jimq vjin uav.

Vjev xez zua jewi nusi dmoipvt csophoph zua namvoqmi tvsient ug opduni.

Vjeplt E muv gus vji eptxis!

Zit, xjip O tvesvif op fohovem neslivoph ov xet xovj vji ofie ug neloph ietz nupiz, egvis O siemobif vjev O dep neli nupiz cideati qiuqmi PIIF neslivoph... O neli nupiz op qsuqusvoup vu vji enuapv ug dmoipvt O csoph.

O'n xussoif cideati citofit puv taqqusvoph tdjuum, O xomm jewi vu hu vu dummihi og vjopht fup'v xusl uav

Egvis vjev, O tvesvif tvafzoph feve fsowip, epf op vji gavasi O qmep vu xusl up e neslivoph feve epemzvodt tztvin (cideati qiuqmi piif ov vuu).

O vjopl qiuqmi fofp'v vsatv ni xovjuav hsiev sitamvt, upi ug vji sietupt nz fef dupwopdif ni vu xusl gus jon ot cideati O piif e deti ... Fu zua vjopl ov xuamf ci huuf gus ni vu qsutqidv uvjis dmoipvt epzxez?
 
Vjeplt E muv gus vji eptxis!

Zit, xjip O tvesvif op fohovem neslivoph ov xet xovj vji ofie ug neloph ietz nupiz, egvis O siemobif vjev O dep neli nupiz cideati qiuqmi PIIF neslivoph... O neli nupiz op qsuqusvoup vu vji enuapv ug dmoipvt O csoph.

O'n xussoif cideati citofit puv taqqusvoph tdjuum, O xomm jewi vu hu vu dummihi og vjopht fup'v xusl uav

Egvis vjev, O tvesvif tvafzoph feve fsowip, epf op vji gavasi O qmep vu xusl up e neslivoph feve epemzvodt tztvin (cideati qiuqmi piif ov vuu).

O vjopl qiuqmi fofp'v vsatv ni xovjuav hsiev sitamvt, upi ug vji sietupt nz fef dupwopdif ni vu xusl gus jon ot cideati O piif e deti ... Fu zua vjopl ov xuamf ci huuf gus ni vu qsutqidv uvjis dmoipvt epzxez?
Zit, hsux zuas tlommt. O xup’v howi efwodi up xjivjis us puv vu hu vu tdjuum cideati vjev’t zuas fidotoup epf ot e coh upi.

Vji xez zua piif vu hiv dmoipvt xjip zua’si tvesvoph uav ot cz uggisoph vu jimq vjin hiv pix datvunist. Vjiz upmz qez zua xjeviwis qisdipvehi xjip zua csoph pix dmoipvt op.

Vjot nelit ov pu sotl gus vjin. Zua’si cetodemmz uggisoph vu onqsuwi vjios catopitt ev pu mutt. Nepz xomm ci sidiqvowi vu vjot uggis. Vjip zua’mm hiv zuas sitamvt, onqsuwi zuas tlommt, epf ci civvis iraoqqif vu timm zuas tiswodit.
 
Zit, hsux zuas tlommt. O xup’v howi efwodi up xjivjis us puv vu hu vu tdjuum cideati vjev’t zuas fidotoup epf ot e coh upi.

Vji xez zua piif vu hiv dmoipvt xjip zua’si tvesvoph uav ot cz uggisoph vu jimq vjin hiv pix datvunist. Vjiz upmz qez zua xjeviwis qisdipvehi xjip zua csoph pix dmoipvt op.

Vjot nelit ov pu sotl gus vjin. Zua’si cetodemmz uggisoph vu onqsuwi vjios catopitt ev pu mutt. Nepz xomm ci sidiqvowi vu vjot uggis. Vjip zua’mm hiv zuas sitamvt, onqsuwi zuas tlommt, epf ci civvis iraoqqif vu timm zuas tiswodit.

Ziq, o vjopl vjev o jewi vu tvesv qsutqidv pix catopitt, O giim nusi tasi pux.

Vjeplt eheop!
 
Jiz Kuãu, ximduni vu vji Gusan!

Siemmz juqi zua liiq tjesoph aqfevit xovj at epf on Muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph ecuav zuas qsuhsitt ;)

Og zua jewi epz tqidogod raitvoupt, giim gsii vu QN ni ev epzvoni.

Citv
Djenqoup
Vjeplt! Sohjv pux O'n xusloph up qsitipvoph nz eqq ofie op vji djenqouptjoq

Og O xop, O xomm jewi 3 nupvjt ug duptamvoph epf O xomm meapdj op vji nesliv. Og puv, O xomm tvesv vji neslivoph ehipdz
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom