- Joined
- Dec 1, 2015
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 56%
Back on the forum after a bit of a break during which i have been working full time as a data analyst and trying a few other projects on the side. Inspired by the FOX threads about web design I am hoping to take the concepts he applies and use it in my own industry to start freelancing. I have always thought this might be more challenging in terms of attracting clients as it is not as easy as looking at a out of date website and offering the benefits of the new one.
Instead I am hoping to find clients who currently produce and store data but are not making the most of it to find new insights about potential leads, sales or marketing improvements hidden in this information. I have set myself the challenge of finding a niche and then a clear offer to clients about the benefits of this service.
Before anyone says i could go down the Upwork route and i may use this to start off but due to the amount of competition for relatively small returns I am going to try and find clients where i think i can add more value. The 3 month aspect is there to stop me from procrastinating or if i cant get things to work to pivot to another idea or try to upskill in a different area.
Instead I am hoping to find clients who currently produce and store data but are not making the most of it to find new insights about potential leads, sales or marketing improvements hidden in this information. I have set myself the challenge of finding a niche and then a clear offer to clients about the benefits of this service.
Before anyone says i could go down the Upwork route and i may use this to start off but due to the amount of competition for relatively small returns I am going to try and find clients where i think i can add more value. The 3 month aspect is there to stop me from procrastinating or if i cant get things to work to pivot to another idea or try to upskill in a different area.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
