The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trying something new and exciting

Excalibur0047

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 7, 2017
United States
Hi reader,

As an introduction, I would like to tell you a little about myself. I have been pretty much middle class my entire life. I have, fortunately, never had to be homeless or completely broke because of frugal spending habits. But recently, something changed. Something important to me changed and its something I can't ignore. One day, while browsing my computer at work, I looked up and thought, "This can't be all there is to life. I refuse to accept that." Since that day, I have been trying to find ways to improve my standard of living both economically and spiritually. And I came across the fitness industry. I have always been interested in the fitness industry because the human body is an amazing machine that can do incredible things with enough work. I just didn't really know that it was an "Industry" and not a hobby type thing to make a living off of until I looked more into it.

That is what lead me to marketing and advertising. In the fitness industry, your body and your methods are your product. But you can't market anything effectively without proper knowledge and trained skills. Just like fitness, marketing is all about staying relevant and effective in your niche and I intend to do just that. I also picked up a copy of The Millionaires Fastlane at a local bookstore and fully intend to dive right into it shortly after posting this.

I would love to talk to you guys and learn as much as I can while sharing what I know and learn in my trials and tribulations ahead.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...