The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Video Marketing] Trying something new

Marketing, social media, advertising

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
So here's the deal: I'm trying to raise enough cash to replace this old busted editing rig.
For those of you who don't know, a decent 3d rig is between $4K-$30K, depending on workload. I'm trying to stay below $10K.

A few of my buddies from my video marketing JV group were very kind and DONATED their products to me, and gave me permission to discount them in one HUGE video group sales page for the next week.

Sunday night I held a webinar giving away some conversion optimization advice.

It ended with the promotion of the donated tools.
Obviously the value wasn't good enough, so I brought down another 50%.
This isn't"mark-it-up to mark-it-down" BS.
ALL these products sell for MUCH higher normally.

So check it out, help a fellow fastlaner out, at least share this with your contacts interested in this sort of thing.

For Beginners

From Newbie to Expert
My friend Ray The Video Guy donated YOUTUBE MARKET CRUSHER specifically for this launch. Even if you've never uploaded a video before, he holds your hand through all the youtube basics. He includes some youtube skins, royalty-free music, graphics packages, thumbnail templates, and more.
Normally $49
$9 for the next week.

Video Creation From Scratch
This is one of mine. I teach how to go from conceived script to finished testimonial video all using FREE software such as Windows Movie Maker and Audacity. I give tips for making your $10 mic sound like a $100 mic, and include some video psychology, 30 prewritten testimonials, and a guide to finding royalty free music.

The Base is $15 and the upsell is $20... making this one normally worth $35. I'm selling it for just $9

Conversions

10 Psychological Tricks
This is one of my BestSelling amazon books. I touch on everything I learned working on video campaigns for BIG companies, from preproduction to postproduction of your videos. You get the Audiobook, the .mobi, and a PDF format to enjoy how you want.
Normally $18.99, now just $7

Raise Conversions by up to 923%
This is another one of mine that I use in almost every video I do.
Animated arrows, pointing to your call to action DO raise conversion rates. They just DO. So instead of hiring a motion graphics artist, buy this package of 400 animated boxes, circles, arrows, and checkmarks.
Normally $87, only $12 this week.

Save 99% on video assets
This is one of mine... I am selling 231 HD motion backgrounds. Use these to add an expensive 'produced' feel to your videos. I use these in almost ALL my videos, including some that have appeared on national television.
These normally go for $5 each, making this package worth $1155. You're getting it for $12, no trick here.

Motion Optin
My buddy Justin donated this one. It's a WP plugin that lets you create landing pages with VIDEO backgrounds. You can REALLY set the scene for your opt-in pages and grab attention. Video BGs are currently being used on landing pages by Paypal and Microsoft. Combine this with the HD background loops and watch your landers take on a life of their own.
Normally $27, get it for only $9.

VSEO

Research The Competition
This tool lets you research any youtube channel from head to toe.
Investigate backlinks, comments, hidden tags, likes, and more. I use this tool to research a niche before attempting to break in. This is normally part of a suite, but I talked Tony into donating it all-by-itself for just $12.

Get Views Dishonestly
A huge part of ranking your video is increasing your view counter. Having worked with some companies that doesn't always do this entirely honestly, I picked up a few tricks here and there.. Talk about grey-hat
Normally $11, this is reduced to $5.

Syndication, RSS, Embedding
Get your hands on a handful of pro tools such as Channel Syndication, SEO playlist creator, RSS feed creators, Embedding tools, and MORE. This has been generously donated for FREE.

Track Your Results
Until now there's been no easy way to TRACK your videos as they rank. It takes HOURS of time to do it by hand and burns your work hours. With TubeTrackerOne donated by my good friend mark, you can have it all done for you in under 5 minutes.
Normally $97, this is selling for only $12 this week

Check it all out here!

The below reflects outdated information:
Bringing in Sales With Video
The Conversion Optimization webinar starts at 9pm EST!
I tell 5 tactics you can use TOMORROW to raise conversion on your videos.

I used these to drive sales and leads for HP, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Nike.
This is REAL content. No BS holding back, no sugar coating it, no watering it down.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/513591408

Lessons you'll learn:

• The colors to use in your video that SELL
  • The $5 method to make videos look more expensive
  • How I raised conversions on one split test by 923%
  • More goodness

Please share this with your friends!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
Alright guys, this webinar starts in over an hour. Going to be REALLY killer stuff

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
Can't make it, but shared your group buy on FB :)
Thanks a ton man I appreciate it!

I'll see if I can get my hands on a replay just for the forum when it's over.
We still haven't decided if we're sharing it or not.
Super useful stuff.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
How did your webinar go, did anyone listen in?
So I had 90 people on the call.

Apparently, GetResponse went down so about 10,000 people never got the email.

This was the first webinar I've done where I actually appeared on camera.
Like.. no slides... just me sitting there, in front of the camera, the whole time.
It was VERY awkward but I got through it and delivered some good content.

We might do another one but I'm unsure how long I can keep the deal open for so It might be tied to another offer.
We'll see

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
This was the first webinar I've done where I actually appeared on camera.
Like.. no slides... just me sitting there, in front of the camera, the whole time.
It was VERY awkward but I got through it and delivered some good content.

I just did another one that was WAY less awkward.
Having people also on video on the other end of the call was a great advantage!

I brought the prices down even further, the whole package costs less than half what it did earlier in the week.
I also decided the landing page was a bit boring and decided to make everything a bit more clear....
and the call to action stronger.
Check it out if you want to see the changes.
Much more powerful now.
http://www.castleforgemedia.com/ultra-savings-package/

Got a few affiliates on board ready to mail out monday morning.

PS Affiliate commission is 50%. Let me know if you want on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.