AJ Wright
New Contributor
Little background - I'm a 23 year old Student, 3/4 of the way through a University degree in Forensic Psychobiology, and living in Scotland. I have around about £3000 in the bank (could probably get it up to about £5,000 if I got a side job for the remainder of my degree).
Problem is, I suffer a lot with anxiety issues and slight depressive episodes. Although I'm learning to deal with these, I can't help but feel like i'm never going to make it.
Everyone on here is talking about coding, marketing, etc, and to be honest, I know very little about any of these things. I have no idea what area to focus on, if i'm to begin my journey down the 'Fastlane'. I feel like I have no skills as of yet that will get me to where I want to be.
Am I alone in feeling like this?
Also, is there anything I could look into in the meantime that my money might be useful for?
Thanks for reading.
Problem is, I suffer a lot with anxiety issues and slight depressive episodes. Although I'm learning to deal with these, I can't help but feel like i'm never going to make it.
Everyone on here is talking about coding, marketing, etc, and to be honest, I know very little about any of these things. I have no idea what area to focus on, if i'm to begin my journey down the 'Fastlane'. I feel like I have no skills as of yet that will get me to where I want to be.
Am I alone in feeling like this?
Also, is there anything I could look into in the meantime that my money might be useful for?
Thanks for reading.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
