The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
I want to believe aliens are here I just find it really hard to believe.

Everything has a rational explanation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jcBGLIpus

How do we exist?

Why do we exist?

Who created us?

How does something form out of nothing?

There's a lot of stuff we have no idea about because it's a level above "rationality". We just don't have the intelligence or level of awareness for it. Explain to a dog what the Internet is.

TheGreek

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 27, 2020
Greece
I believe that there are aliens in the universe but don't believe the theories of the ancient civilizations and the other things that people say. People have created thousands of gods and mythical characters over the years to explain their limitations. Some people do the same thing today by creating these alien scenarios. This is only my opinion.

If there are aliens out there, the distance between them and us would be too massive that it would be unlikely to communicate with them. The universe is infinite and bigger than we can observe. It's a numbers problem. If there are aliens near the earth that we can't see for any reason, we are in trouble. It would mean that they are not visible from us and use other dimensions. Humans can see only three dimensions.

We are humans, and we tend to think with limitations and assumptions. But these limitations and assumptions are not real. They just make us feel more comfortable.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
the distance between them
We are humans, and we tend to think with limitations and assumptions

You just proved your point.

You're thinking like a human which is in terms of two-dimensional, distance A to B...

I'd guess that aliens aren't "traveling" here as a human would conceive as A to B, even at warp speed, but more of some type of dimensional shifting or space worm-holing.

Also, because gravity slows time ... I'd speculate that 60 years for us is 6 days for them. For aliens, Roswell and other mass UFO sightings from the late 40's 50's was just last week for them.

My guess is that the UFO sightings (which pretty much started when we stupidly started detonating atomic bombs) are no coincidence.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
The life/death polarity is everywhere we look. Except for the universe. We belive that "we are alone" and there are no aliens, so all the universe totally dead, and life is only in this tiny little point that is earth... It's total none sense to me.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
The life/death polarity is everywhere we look. Except for the universe. We belive that "we are alone" and there are no aliens, so all the universe totally dead, and life is only in this tiny little point that is earth... It's total none sense to me.

Related: A line that bugs me in scientific publications goes something like this: "life could appear on planet x or y because it has a greenish yellow sun and a planet with water."

The a priori is that life, if it appears, will always be structured at the atomic level like we are. But we've already proven on Earth that DNA is not the only way to store a blueprint or an operating system. After all, we have automated factories running on computers, building things.

An alien species might arise out of silica, boron, platinum, and uranium for all we know. And the states of matter they thrive in may not be room temperature solids and liquid water. We happen to have forms that are 99% constructed from oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus, requiring average Earth conditions to remain animated. They may not.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
An alien species might arise out of silica, boron, platinum, and uranium for all we know. And the states of matter they thrive in may not be room temperature solids and liquid water. We happen to have forms that are 99% constructed from oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus, requiring average Earth conditions to remain animated. They may not.

True, but Earth biochemistry is the only biochemistry we are 100% sure can give rise to (or support) life in the Universe. It makes sense to look for places with the same composition because we know for a fact that life can and does exist in such a system.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
Related: A line that bugs me in scientific publications goes something like this: "life could appear on planet x or y because it has a greenish yellow sun and a planet with water."

The a priori is that life, if it appears, will always be structured at the atomic level like we are. But we've already proven on Earth that DNA is not the only way to store a blueprint or an operating system. After all, we have automated factories running on computers, building things.

Great point. There could be a completely mechanical race out there.

One of my theories is that a mechanical race with advanced AI may have created the human, an organic lifeform.. who may very well be an AI.

I mean, what is the definition of an AI? We supposedly have consciousness but have no idea where we come from? This simple question is always enough to stop us completely in our tracks, no matter what we're in the midst of doing, feeling, thinking.

What if we're just advanced AI as well, factory limited to be only aware up to 3D but never beyond. Whatever created us decided to program our AI with curiousity and high level awareness, just to see what happens? Maybe we're going through a "trial" and can potentially become worthy of seeing The Truth one day?

Maybe it's an experiment of whether curiousity really killed the cat? Humankind being the cat.

Maybe all organic life forms on Earth were gradual experiments leading up to the Homo neanderthalensis and currently the Homo sapiens.

Perhaps the next "evolution" of human species will be "The Chosen One".

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA

Yeah true.

Theres a lot of things in mainstream science that bugs me or makes me face palm. I’m no expert but there are lot of paradoxical paradigms.

Here’s a good one: That somehow a human being is some kind of pinnacle of evolutionary intelligence. LOL huh you mean the species that has a death wish?

More progress can be made in science if we recognize that our intelligence is based off which wave lengths our eyes pick up. There are phenomenon that we can’t see, measure or test. Yet the scientific theory refuses to do that.

Back to the egoistic conatus problem the human species suffers from. We think our eyes are supreme objective observers of our universe. That a “truth” or “law of nature” is picked up by our eyes by sitting on your butt eating a snickers bar.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Great point. There could be a completely mechanical race out there.

One of my theories is that a mechanical race with advanced AI may have created the human, an organic lifeform.. who may very well be an AI.

I mean, what is the definition of an AI? We supposedly have consciousness but have no idea where we come from? This simple question is always enough to stop us completely in our tracks, no matter what we're in the midst of doing, feeling, thinking.

What if we're just advanced AI as well, factory limited to be only aware up to 3D but never beyond. Whatever created us decided to program our AI with curiousity and high level awareness, just to see what happens? Maybe we're going through a "trial" and can potentially become worthy of seeing The Truth one day?

Maybe it's an experiment of whether curiousity really killed the cat? Humankind being the cat.

Maybe all organic life forms on Earth were gradual experiments leading up to the Homo neanderthalensis and currently the Homo sapiens.

Perhaps the next "evolution" of human species will be "The Chosen One".
I mean... this isn't too far off from the Christian idea that we are created by a being who is far more advanced than we are.

What if we and our whole universe are just characters populated into a "video game world" by this being, and given properties like curiosity and factory limitations like "only 3D awareness"?

What if we can only exist in the video game, but the creator of the game exists in a world that is far more rich and varied and nuanced?

What if we have already been told the answer to where we came from, and we've rejected it?

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
Yeah true.

Theres a lot of things in mainstream science that bugs me or makes me face palm. I’m no expert but there are lot of paradoxical paradigms.

Here’s a good one: That somehow a human being is some kind of pinnacle of evolutionary intelligence. LOL huh you mean the species that has a death wish?

More progress can be made in science if we recognize that our intelligence is based off which wave lengths our eyes pick up. There are phenomenon that we can’t see, measure or test. Yet the scientific theory refuses to do that.

Back to the egoistic conatus problem the human species suffers from. We think our eyes are supreme objective observers of our universe. That a “truth” or “law of nature” is picked up by our eyes by sitting on your butt eating a snickers bar.

Are you saying that for example Elephants or Whales could be more intelligent in their wave length, which we cannot pick up?

I was also going to ask if that were the case why we're the dominant species on Earth if everything is subjective, and then I remembered we live on land, which is less than 25% of the planet. There's literally another world in the ocean, which's depths we've barely explored.

I could be misinterpretating what you meant to say, though.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
I mean... this isn't too far off from the Christian idea that we are created by a being who is far more advanced than we are.

What if we and our whole universe are just characters populated into a "video game world" by this being, and given properties like curiosity and factory limitations like "only 3D awareness"?

What if we can only exist in the video game, but the creator of the game exists in a world that is far more rich and varied and nuanced?

What if we have already been told the answer to where we came from, and we've rejected it?

I think a big issue we have as humans is that we're programmed to look for "meaning". What if there's no meaning, no point?

Kind of a depressing thought, but yeah, who knows.

I'm gonna forget I thought about this and continue my life searching for answers and "meaning".

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I could be misinterpretating what you meant to say, though

It’s kinda of like X-rays or IR lenses. The info is there for our eyes to pick up but it can’t. We need a special instrument to do it for us. If we can’t pick up these wave lengths with our eyes then what else is there that we can’t see or measure but is actually there?

That’s kind of what I was saying.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
It’s kinda of like X-rays or IR lenses. The info is there for our eyes to pick up but it can’t. We need a special instrument to do it for us. If we can’t pick up these wave lengths with our eyes then what else is there that we can’t see or measure but is actually there?

That’s kind of what I was saying.

I imagine it would be really overwhelming to be able to see everything with just our eyes.

Mihaiio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 6, 2020
Romania

Also shape, size, and other relevant aspects of a life form

There are fish, fish think the only other life forms are fish, or fish-like things (except plants), living in water.

A fish can't understand birds, it's reality breaking on so many levels to concieve life without water and living above it, not dying without it, able to walk on land, let alone having feathers and a beek.

A plant, besides being unable to sense or percieve mobile life forms, that doesn't even know/feel distance, can't understand things outside it's reach

bacteria can't comprehend biger organisms, for viruses, bloodstream and organic tissue is a natural habitat, it is sometimes outside of it but it doesn't feel that way.

You can't explain size to an organism that small

You can't explain other type of life forms to plants

you can't explain other habitats to fish

you can't explain internet to dogs

who knows what humans are missing out on?

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Make sure you guys check out To The Stars Academy. It was founded by one of the members of the rock band blink-182. He’s trying to make a company that centers around not only UFOs but other things like consciencness. They have some pretty impressive people on their advisory board some of which I know personally.:)

https://home.tothestarsacademy.com/#lp-pom-block-1714

Since 1940 up to a few years ago I think only around 50 documents have been declassified by the government. But in the last 3 years it’s around 100,000 documents. Interesting times indeed.:)

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
A plant, besides being unable to sense or percieve mobile life forms, that doesn't even know/feel distance, can't understand things outside it's reach

Its called holism.

Holism - Wikipedia

It means even cells have a consciencness. Any physcial thing has its own consciencness. Mainstream science denies this. They say only humans have consciencness. They say our physical body causes this. The earth has a body and it also has a mind. My mind is a part of the mind of the earth. A cell in my body is not aware of my mind but my mind is. Likewise im not aware of the mind of the earth but the mind of the earth is aware of me.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Well if aliens needed to arrive in one year, 2020 would be it.

Seems like this thread would be most appropriate for this.

Wasn't there an monolith in the beginning of 2001 a Space Odyssey? Are we the apes learning to use tools as weapons in the eyes of some more advanced species? OMG - this is so much fun.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

It's funny... all the old tribes, pagans, etc worshipped the Sun, the breeze, "mother" nature, etc...
If you think about it, the whole planet is kind of one living thing and we are just a part of it, much like the cells and bacteria that make up your body's ecosystem.
For all we know, planets, galaxies, etc could be tiny pieces of something much, much bigger that we can never comprehend.

The difference between a human and a fish is that a human looks up and says "I want to know."

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
This was buried in the Covid -19 Relief Bill that Trump just signed into effect:

Supposedly, the gubmunt is required to release to the public everything they know about UFOs. So maybe we shall see something come out in June.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
This was buried in the Covid -19 Relief Bill that Trump just signed into effect:

Supposedly, the gubmunt is required to release to the public everything they know about UFOs. So maybe we shall see something come out in June.
Mhmm... moved fast one this one.

To download the CIA records: UFOs: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Collection - The Black Vault

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Mhmm... moved fast one this one.

To download the CIA records: UFOs: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Collection - The Black Vault
That's interesting

D

Deleted78083

It would be nice to have an alien invasion, this would bring up people together instead of letting them fight about whatever they're fighting for atm

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
IMO I think it's the "spiritual realm" interacting more. In other words, I think they could be living adjacent to us in a different dimension / vibration. I think drugs definitely have a play in it, ever since ancient times we see this...but they are not required. Clearly you don't need to be tripping to see a UFO. I saw one at college as I was walking to play pick up...I was right by wright patt afb though. Could be some tech we're not used to seeing though. There are only a handful of videos on youtube that depict what I saw that night. At the end of the day I think Bob lazar is more right than wrong. Dude's a genius and doesn't profit off it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I'm pretty open minded, but the Travis guy and his interview didn't strike me as credible. And I usually have a good BS meter.

It's all just one big scam. It's beyond me how people can believe guys like him.

You have all the elements of a fabricated story right there. This paragraph alone explains it all:

Walton, his older brother, and his mother were described by the Navajo County, Arizona sheriff as "longtime students of UFOs".

And this is spot on:

Cognitive psychologist Susan Clancy argues that alien abduction reports began only after stories of extraterrestrials appeared in films and on TV, and that Walton was likely influenced by the NBC television movie The UFO Incident, which aired two weeks before his own claimed abduction and dramatized the alien abduction claims of Barney and Betty Hill. Clancy noted the rise in alien abduction claims following the movie and cites Klass's conclusions that "after viewing this movie, any person with a little imagination could now become an instant celebrity", concluding that "one of those instant celebrities was Travis Walton."

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
I'm pretty open minded, but the Travis guy and his interview didn't strike me as credible. And I usually have a good BS meter.

He did seem surprisingly unspecific. For example, when asked what the aliens looked like, he was was "You know, the usual tall ones". And after being 6 ft away from the UFO, he described as "Like the Teso model". When JR asked him where the light was coming from, he remembered it was "glowing gold light" or something weird. I would have been a hell of lot more specific on all of that. I would have been able to tell you the color of the alien's shoe laces.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.