I have always struggled making friends and maintaining relationships because of low self esteem, and lack of personality. Now the thing is, I am in college and its been difficult for me to make friends. I have always wanted to be social and that guy who can make friends with anyone and have fun, and i know my low self esteem is why i struggle but i cant seem to fix it. I ma not witty enough, and if someone insults me I am not able to give it back to them and amongst lads this is necessary and it essentially is what forms the friendship. Like i often have difficulty standing up for myself, and many times i feel like i am not respected, which results in me being more quiet and reserved. I really hate this and i just want to get rid of this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
