The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Vanyka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 17, 2019
New Zealand
@Vanyka My quick critique:

-Your site only has 2 call to actions

-The main call to action blends in with the background too much, needs to really contrast the stuff on the page and pop

-The Headline is quiet lengthy
(Try making it short and curiosity inspiring. I.E. Do you want to help your child to be able to make money online?)

Copy needs to walk people through a story, provide value, and social proof

that’s all I got from a 2 minute browse, hope it helps

P.S. try using inspectlet or other session recording software to see what your users do on the funnel and how you are losing them.

Hey Kepler,

Having your advice in mind, doing a bit of extra research on landing pages and adding a sprinkle (more like a sh*t-ton, actually) of inspiration I came up with this:

What do you think?

I also tweaked the BUY button to go straight to checkout, bypassing the cart page which might steal the precious attention of a person who is keen to buy.

Thanks again for all your help dude :fistbump:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
Hey Kepler,

Having your advice in mind, doing a bit of extra research on landing pages and adding a sprinkle (more like a sh*t-ton, actually) of inspiration I came up with this:

What do you think?

I also tweaked the BUY button to go straight to checkout, bypassing the cart page which might steal the precious attention of a person who is keen to buy.

Definitely a lot better, way to go!

the only suggestions I have now are to move the firstcall to action so it’s visible when you land on the site on mobile, and to add a video people can watch that informs them on the book.

checkout mentorbox.com

it’s a similar niche as you and is a fantastically honed sales funnel, try and emulate their flow.

best regards,

-Kepler

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
Hey Kepler,

What do you think?

As to the video I’d put it in the place of the image you have on the top of the landing page.

don’t make it auto play though as it is a distraction to sales conversions, and include calls to action in the Video. Structure the script like your sales copy and include the written testimonials you have.

Chris McCarron

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jun 26, 2017
Glasgow
Nice video but to me you've left out half of the story of the landing page: the traffic.

30% conversion rate is nice but I would have loved to have had some insight into the traffic being sent here.
e.g.
  • were these people that were clicking on a branded search term?
  • were they searching for "2d animation videos"?
  • or even; "2d animation video agency pricing"

A landing page is only as good as the traffic you're sending to it. I actually learned this from @Andy Black about 4 years ago in one of his posts.
LinkedIn is the #1 source of cold traffic. I can't go into specifics due to the client wanting confidentiality related to specific statistics (the video has already had a section removed that included traffic stats and conversion rates).

They also have an extremely high percentage of clients sending referrals (not affiliates).

P.S. Sorry for the late reply

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chris McCarron

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jun 26, 2017
Glasgow
LinkedIn is the #1 source of cold traffic. I can't go into specifics due to the client wanting confidentiality related to specific statistics (the video has already had a section removed that included traffic stats and conversion rates).

They also have an extremely high percentage of clients sending referrals (not affiliates).

P.S. Sorry for the late reply
Quick update to say that the Flikli landing page has had two changes made to it:

1. There's an updated 2021 showreel
  2. A new pricing guide has been added and has the same branding as the landing page

Click here if you want to check out Flikli's landing page

Click here to check out more of my videos

Click here to visit my conversion rate optimization website

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!