The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Things worth $100 million where profit guaranteed is at least $1 million immediately?

D

Deleted70138

Does anyone know of anything worth over $100 million that can be readily bought and sold for an immediate profit of $100 million. For example, oil tanker worth $$150 million. I buy it at $140 million and sell it immediately for $150 million immediately. As you can see the "thging" must be undervalued for an immediate profit.
I just read about local company selling almond tree plantation for $150m, approximately 13,000,000 sq/m in Kakheti region. You could flip it and sell to some kind of big corporation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
That's my music catalog! It's still for sale and you never know if it might sell!
Why don’t you sell him your music catalog then? If you really think it’s worth so much more, convince him he’s getting a bargain. Put his money where your mouth is.

This is why nobody takes you seriously. You don’t even believe the stuff you post yourself.

mjbarlow

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Aug 17, 2021
UK
OP is trolling this forum. I motion to have him kicked as it makes a mockery of genuine entrepreneurs seeking real advice. #landfill

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Two things.
First (to readers rather than OP).
Its possible to buy out company from retiring generation.
Doesn't happen very often but if kids don't want to do same as old folks and parents
get old, business might be for sale with lower valuation than "market" dictates.

Second.
OP is trolling this forum. I motion to have him kicked as it makes a mockery of genuine entrepreneurs seeking real advice. #landfill
Many times on this forum, lets call them "not so great questions" got great advice in replies.

Its ultimately up to forum moderators but i post it FYI.

D

Deleted85763

I have done deals with a billionaire. There's definitely value in my post. Why don't you stick to providing possible good ideas, like you said about older generations. That does in fact work but selling a whole company is very involved. It can be done; that's what investment bankers do. There are far easier ways to what I propose.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted85763

I just read about local company selling almond tree plantation for $150m, approximately 13,000,000 sq/m in Kakheti region. You could flip it and sell to some kind of big corporation.
Yes, that's the type of thinking needed.

mjbarlow

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Aug 17, 2021
UK
Two things.
First (to readers rather than OP).
Its possible to buy out company from retiring generation.
Doesn't happen very often but if kids don't want to do same as old folks and parents
get old, business might be for sale with lower valuation than "market" dictates.

Second.

Many times on this forum, lets call them "not so great questions" got great advice in replies.

Its ultimately up to forum moderators but i post it FYI.

If someone posting is genuine, then yes I agree there are no stupid questions.

At least they are being authentic in their request for information. I.e. they want to know something and actually act upon that knowledge. (Even if the question is not so good)

The issue I have is that OP isn't coming from that place. He's constantly posting topics without a hint of anything real about them.

Some topics he's made:
How to make 100 million in three months.
How to invest 100 million and make profit straight away
Buy my music catalogue for 100 million.

Other forum members are taking their time to respond, taking him at face value and giving good responses.

However even if the advice is good, it's not based on an person asking an authentic "I need to know this to progress my business" type question.

In my mind that devalues any replies he receives and takes away from what this forum is about - an honest open discussion about entrepreneurial pursuits, based on fastlane principles.

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 2, 2019
Does it have to be a single deal?
How about four where you invest $25M each? Or even more than 4.

I don't have access to $100M, but in my mind, it is easier to buy something for $100 and sell it for $1,000, than buying something for $10,000 and selling it for $100,000.

Where I live, $450K houses are selling in 1 day. $1M are selling in about a week, for example.

I'm sure what you're suggesting can be done, I just think you could start smaller if there aren't any obvious $100M deals you can invest their money on.

D

Deleted85763

Shut up. I have done deals with a billionaire. There's definitely value in my post.

Does it have to be a single deal?
How about four where you invest $25M each? Or even more than 4.

I don't have access to $100M, but in my mind, it is easier to buy something for $100 and sell it for $1,000, than buying something for $10,000 and selling it for $100,000.

Where I live, $450K houses are selling in 1 day. $1M are selling in about a week, for example.

I'm sure what you're suggesting can be done, I just think you could start smaller if there aren't any obvious $100M deals you can invest their money on.
I agree that going smaller is more likely to work but I'm trying for the one-time deal that gets me the $100 million. I will consider the small deals. The billionaire's family that I know made over $100 million in a single day when their company was bought by an investment bank. Then they made over $1 billion when they took their next company public. But they worked many years, had many failures, and finally got to that point. Definitely not fastlane but better late than never.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
The billionaire's family that I know made over $100 million in a single day when their company was bought by an investment bank.
Yup, they started a company and in 24 hours sold it for $100 million.

jpn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
But they worked many years, had many failures, and finally got to that point. Definitely not fastlane but better late than never.
This is literally the definition of fastlane. Build an asset that you can sell. No one said it would be fast or easy.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
This music catalog is worth $1.5b so if you can get the seller to accept $100m you’ll have a profit of $1.4b

Meta

... came back to add that this REALLY made me laugh. Thank you @MTEE1985 !

Last edited:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
kind of provides a refreshing sidetrack? maybe we have a 'comedy' sub forum and auto put his posts there?

it could be a sub forum of #landfill called 'the $100M club'.......

D

Deleted85763

So what are these easier ways?
kind of provides a refreshing sidetrack? maybe we have a 'comedy' sub forum and auto put his posts there?

it could be a sub forum of #landfill called 'the $100M club'.......
If you focused on what I proposed maybe you could earn $100 million. I am sincere. I literally went from getting on a bus not knowing where I would go or do for a living. All I had was the belief that it would work out. It did like I could never have imagined. As I indicated above, I have done deals with a billionaire. That came about because I simply answered a public posting which involved the sale of goods.

Now I'm looking to get the $100 million. It's definitely possible. It's just not apparent to most people.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
As I indicated above, I have done deals with a billionaire.
How much was this deal you did with the billionaire?

When I was 25 I bought a car from a millionaire, so I guess I could say I did a deal with a millionaire back then!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
quite possible, if you have the know how.
And you don't, hence you're posting on the forum?
There are far easier ways to what I propose.
Really? Do share. And why are you asking us?

Your responses aren't even congruous. Classic troll.
If you focused on what I proposed maybe you could earn $100 million. I am sincere. I literally went from getting on a bus not knowing where I would go or do for a living. All I had was the belief that it would work out. It did like I could never have imagined. As I indicated above, I have done deals with a billionaire. That came about because I simply answered a public posting which involved the sale of goods.

Now I'm looking to get the $100 million. It's definitely possible. It's just not apparent to most people.
Hey @ZCP iirc, this guy is in the Atlanta area. Maybe you can meet and he can show you the bus line where the magic happens.

Just be careful if the billionaire turns out to be a Saudi prince. In my banking days I saw people who did deals with Saudi princes at least monthly. For some reason they always involved Western Union and ended with the person mad at me that the bank didn't protect them...

#GetYouYourHunnerdMil

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@BizyDad pretty sure i already made the offer. :)

D

Deleted85763

How much was this deal you did with the billionaire?

When I was 25 I bought a car from a millionaire, so I guess I could say I did a deal with a millionaire back then!
I should have said "the deal I was involved with" with the billionaire. I didn't do the deal as buyer or seller. I don't know the exact selling price but he told me he gets involved with deals around $300 million.

If you bought a car from a millionaire you did do a deal with a millionaire however it's not at all the same if he wasn't in the business of buying and selling cars. I would agree if you bought the car from a dealer who is a millionaire you did a deal with the millionaire or millionaire's company - and you could learn a lot from that!

D

Deleted85763

And you don't, hence you're posting on the forum?

Really? Do share. And why are you asking us?
Like I indicated, I met the billionaire through a public forum. Then I actually met him. Of course I looked him up first. He was the real deal. So you never know who you will met here.

Why I don't I ask my billionaire friend? I did offer him a deal in recent years but it wasn't his focus. He did tell me that if I had any other deals to let him know.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I should have said "the deal I was involved with" with the billionaire. I didn't do the deal as buyer or seller. I don't know the exact selling price but he told me he gets involved with deals around $300 million.

If you bought a car from a millionaire you did do a deal with a millionaire however it's not at all the same if he wasn't in the business of buying and selling cars. I would agree if you bought the car from a dealer who is a millionaire you did a deal with the millionaire or millionaire's company - and you could learn a lot from that!

Well you've said it a few times, and I quote "I have done deals with a billionaire." and "As I indicated above, I have done deals with a billionaire."

I will also point out that you even said deal(s), plural.

But come on man, you don't even know the selling price? You weren't involved at all.

Me saying that I did a car deal with a millionaire was a more truthful statement than your "deal I was involved with with the billionaire".

You aren't going to get anywhere if you aren't honest with yourself.

D

Deleted85763

Well you've said it a few times, and I quote "I have done deals with a billionaire." and "As I indicated above, I have done deals with a billionaire."

I will also point out that you even said deal(s), plural.

But come on man, you don't even know the selling price? You weren't involved at all.

Me saying that I did a car deal with a millionaire was a more truthful statement than your "deal I was involved with with the billionaire".

You aren't going to get anywhere if you aren't honest with yourself.
There was more than one deal. I never said otherwise. Just because I don't know the exact selling price doesn't mean I was not involved. I was certainly. In fact the deal would have not existed had I not been part. I put the billionaire together with the seller.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Not to sound like a parent but what OP should say is:
" I know a billionaire.
He is open to do deals in $100m range.
If the deal will come through i will get a fee as a middle man.
"

D

Deleted85763

Not to sound like a parent but what OP should say is:
" I know a billionaire.
He is open to do deals in $100m range.
If the deal will come through i will get a fee as a middle man.
"
What I should say is: What "things" are available for sale where if you bought one and immediately resold it the profit would be at least $10 million. If you know of such a thing and can show you have a ready buyer where the profit is $10 million I can make the transaction happen.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
What I should say is: What "things" are available for sale where if you bought one and immediately resold it the profit would be at least $10 million. If you know of such a thing and can show you have a ready buyer where the profit is $10 million I can make the transaction happen.

And so could many people on this forum. You’re getting pushback because you’re the only one openly asking for others to do the work for you.

D

Deleted85763

And so could many people on this forum. You’re getting pushback because you’re the only one openly asking for others to do the work for you.
No they couldn't. I'm offering a virtual collaboration with a win/win outcome.

jpn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 6, 2017
Netherlands
No they couldn't. I'm offering a virtual collaboration with a win/win outcome.
Yeah they could. Hell, I could. And I’m sure a lot of other members here could. Knowing a rich person that is willing to do a good deal isn’t special. There are a lot of them.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
available for sale where if you bought one and immediately resold it the profit would be at least $10 million
Thing is that that's actually the problem.

If one would have this kind of option he would be flocked by investors or private banking employees.
Opportunity for quick and legal gains don't come very often.
Lack of capital is most of the time secondary.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Why not ask your Billionaire friend to join this forum so we can all work a deal with them?

This public forum is 1000x better than any others. Since they already know about open forums, Im sure they would love this one.

We could then help him find deals all day long 24/7

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.