- Joined
- Apr 24, 2014
- Messages
- 562
Rep Bank
$2,555
$2,555
User Power: 365%
The person that got off of the airplane yesterday is not the same one that got on a plane to Phoenix 3 days before.
My entire belief system has changed.
I was lucky enough to get a ride from the airport from a Fastlane action hero
One of the first questions he asked me was, "What do you want to get from coming to this?"
I didn't have to think about the answer, I knew before I had left home; I was here to see that there were real flesh and blood human beings that were living the life I am striving to live. I wanted to realize that without a doubt what I want and who I want to be are real as real as I am.
I did.
But, I realized something even bigger than that.
My biggest take away from the meetup was that I can't do this.
The person I am, the person writing this, is not a person that is capable of achieving my true potential - the person that can fulfill my true purpose. The person you are is never going to be the person you want to be if your heart and head are really right with entrepreneurship.
Only the person you are willing to become will be able to achieve what you want to achieve now.
Who you are and what you have right now is exactly what the you that you are now is capable of producing.
The idea of realizing the reality of process means that you understand that this journey is really the pursuit of total mastery, which is something you will never actually achieve. Something that never ends. Something you commit to do until you are dead.
No matter how good you get, you can always be better.
But even more than that, I realized that it has been my own limitations, my own limited perspective, that have been keeping me from realizing that all along.
You cant expect a damn thing in your life to change if you are not willing to change your damn life.
If you want to radically change the life you are living, you'd better be ready to radically change the way you are living your life.
The true power of the meetup isn't in the priceless knowledge that you get from the presentations (and they are priceless!). It isn't even from the life-changing interaction that you will not find anywhere else. It isn't even the bullet-proof coffee that may or may not result in a condition known as "disaster pants".
The true power of the meetup is found in the fact that you are unable to remain the same person that you were before coming.
I don't believe it is possible.
I will see you all in 2016.
*Oh yeah, sorry - there is no "lifehack". That was a joke for those that attended the meetup
My entire belief system has changed.
I was lucky enough to get a ride from the airport from a Fastlane action hero
One of the first questions he asked me was, "What do you want to get from coming to this?"
I didn't have to think about the answer, I knew before I had left home; I was here to see that there were real flesh and blood human beings that were living the life I am striving to live. I wanted to realize that without a doubt what I want and who I want to be are real as real as I am.
I did.
But, I realized something even bigger than that.
My biggest take away from the meetup was that I can't do this.
The person I am, the person writing this, is not a person that is capable of achieving my true potential - the person that can fulfill my true purpose. The person you are is never going to be the person you want to be if your heart and head are really right with entrepreneurship.
Only the person you are willing to become will be able to achieve what you want to achieve now.
Who you are and what you have right now is exactly what the you that you are now is capable of producing.
The idea of realizing the reality of process means that you understand that this journey is really the pursuit of total mastery, which is something you will never actually achieve. Something that never ends. Something you commit to do until you are dead.
No matter how good you get, you can always be better.
But even more than that, I realized that it has been my own limitations, my own limited perspective, that have been keeping me from realizing that all along.
You cant expect a damn thing in your life to change if you are not willing to change your damn life.
If you want to radically change the life you are living, you'd better be ready to radically change the way you are living your life.
The true power of the meetup isn't in the priceless knowledge that you get from the presentations (and they are priceless!). It isn't even from the life-changing interaction that you will not find anywhere else. It isn't even the bullet-proof coffee that may or may not result in a condition known as "disaster pants".
The true power of the meetup is found in the fact that you are unable to remain the same person that you were before coming.
I don't believe it is possible.
I will see you all in 2016.
*Oh yeah, sorry - there is no "lifehack". That was a joke for those that attended the meetup
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
