The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The perv from a third world

Owlman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jul 17, 2018
So how am i a perv? What if i i told you that i had about 10001 motivational pictures on my smart phone(geerout ) no seriously. Thank goodness some one woke me the fu*ck up. any ways that was so last year. My name? velentine, were i come from ? .....wait for it. ... Nigeria. i know i know it a F*cking den, a facking den of thives and worse, everybody knows. that is why its hard over here, trust me u don't know the halve of it( that's another story). I read my first business book at 17(you guessed it....the two dad guy)back then it was fu**ing zen. in fact looking back, i think that book changed my life(it didnt make me any money)but it gave me hope(exactly what i needed) it also came with its cons, i mean he
Was all about the money. deep down i knew something was wrong because the gut feeling i always had about money was that to get plenty of it legaly, people must be willing to give it to you. poor me the gurus spoke nothing of it, so i assumed my views was flawed. then i read unscripted !! Mj i owe you a big f*ck u and a thank you.the deng book almost gave me heart attack, millionaire fastlane was worse and i absolutely love that kind of heart attack( mj no more please). What have i done differently since unscripted ? well i quit my job(wasnt a big deal pays something like 50$ a month)started freelance copywriting(dont shoot me. Hey I have got bills to pay) it make like 500$ month not much in the US but down here, it is enough to keep you out of jobs. recently i discoverd a need in the copywriting and marketing business. Entry is hard, really hard, and that is what makes it super attractive. i would be lying if i say am excited about the stupid idea no no am fu**ing scared.

What kind of Lunatic ends a story in this manner?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
D

Deleted50669

So how am i a perv? What if i i told you that i had about 10001 motivational pictures on my smart phone(geerout ) no seriously. Thank goodness some one woke me the fu*ck up. any ways that was so last year. My name? velentine, were i come from ? .....wait for it. ... Nigeria. i know i know it a f*cking den, a facking den of thives and worse, everybody knows. that is why its hard over here, trust me u don't know the halve of it, but that's another story. I read my first business book at 17(you guessed it. the two dad guy)and back then it was fu**ing zen. in fact looking back, i think that book changed my life(it didnt make me any money)but it gave me hope(exactly what i needed) it also came with its cons, i mean it a
Was all about the money. deep down i knew something was wrong because the gut feeling i always had about money was that to get plenty of it legaly, people must be willing to give it to you. But poor me the gurus spoke nothingof it, so i assumed my view was flawed. then i read unscripted !! Mj i owe you a big f*ck u and a thank you.the deng book almost gave me hart attack, millionire fastlane was worse and i absolutly love that kind of hart attack(but mj no more pleas). What have i done diffrently since unscripted ? well i qiut my job(wasnt a big deal pays something like 50$ a month)started freelance copywriting(dont shot me. Hey av got bills to pay) it make like 500$ month not much in the US but down here, it is enough to keep you out of jobs. recently i discoverd a need in the copywriting and marketing business. Entry is hard really hard, and that is what makes it super attractive. i would be lying if i say am excited about the stupid idea no no am fu**ing scared.

Welcome to the fastlane! It's not about where you start, it's where you finish.

Adeoluwa Adejumo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Oct 31, 2017
howdy
So how am i a perv? What if i i told you that i had about 10001 motivational pictures on my smart phone(geerout ) no seriously. Thank goodness some one woke me the fu*ck up. any ways that was so last year. My name? velentine, were i come from ? .....wait for it. ... Nigeria. i know i know it a f*cking den, a facking den of thives and worse, everybody knows. that is why its hard over here, trust me u don't know the halve of it, but that's another story. I read my first business book at 17(you guessed it. the two dad guy)and back then it was fu**ing zen. in fact looking back, i think that book changed my life(it didnt make me any money)but it gave me hope(exactly what i needed) it also came with its cons, i mean it a
Was all about the money. deep down i knew something was wrong because the gut feeling i always had about money was that to get plenty of it legaly, people must be willing to give it to you. But poor me the gurus spoke nothingof it, so i assumed my view was flawed. then i read unscripted !! Mj i owe you a big f*ck u and a thank you.the deng book almost gave me hart attack, millionire fastlane was worse and i absolutly love that kind of hart attack(but mj no more pleas). What have i done diffrently since unscripted ? well i qiut my job(wasnt a big deal pays something like 50$ a month)started freelance copywriting(dont shot me. Hey av got bills to pay) it make like 500$ month not much in the US but down here, it is enough to keep you out of jobs. recently i discoverd a need in the copywriting and marketing business. Entry is hard really hard, and that is what makes it super attractive. i would be lying if i say am excited about the stupid idea no no am fu**ing scared.

Howdy valentine

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...