• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO The perv from a third world

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Owlman, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Owlman

Owlman New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $63
    So how am i a perv? What if i i told you that i had about 10001 motivational pictures on my smart phone(geerout ) no seriously. Thank goodness some one woke me the fu*ck up. any ways that was so last year. My name? velentine, were i come from ? .....wait for it. ... Nigeria. i know i know it a f*cking den, a facking den of thives and worse, everybody knows. that is why its hard over here, trust me u don't know the halve of it( that's another story). I read my first business book at 17(you guessed it....the two dad guy)back then it was fu**ing zen. in fact looking back, i think that book changed my life(it didnt make me any money)but it gave me hope(exactly what i needed) it also came with its cons, i mean he
    Was all about the money. deep down i knew something was wrong because the gut feeling i always had about money was that to get plenty of it legaly, people must be willing to give it to you. poor me the gurus spoke nothing of it, so i assumed my views was flawed. then i read unscripted!! Mj i owe you a big f*ck u and a thank you.the deng book almost gave me heart attack, millionaire fastlane was worse and i absolutely love that kind of heart attack( mj no more please). What have i done differently since unscripted? well i quit my job(wasnt a big deal pays something like 50$ a month)started freelance copywriting(dont shoot me. Hey I have got bills to pay) it make like 500$ month not much in the US but down here, it is enough to keep you out of jobs. recently i discoverd a need in the copywriting and marketing business. Entry is hard, really hard, and that is what makes it super attractive. i would be lying if i say am excited about the stupid idea no no am fu**ing scared.

What kind of Lunatic ends a story in this manner?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,048
    Welcome to the fastlane! It's not about where you start, it's where you finish.

3. Adeoluwa Adejumo

Adeoluwa Adejumo New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    howdy
    Howdy valentine

4. minivanman

minivanman Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,477
    I thought this thread was about me and the third world was Texas! Whew! :blush:

Welcome aboard.

5. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,048
    That's some quality self-deprecation. Rep+

minivanman likes this.
  6. Owlman

Owlman New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $63
    Texas!! :rofl::rofl: