The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO The perv from a third world

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Owlman

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 17, 2018
So how am i a perv? What if i i told you that i had about 10001 motivational pictures on my smart phone(geerout ) no seriously. Thank goodness some one woke me the fu*ck up. any ways that was so last year. My name? velentine, were i come from ? .....wait for it. ... Nigeria. i know i know it a f*cking den, a facking den of thives and worse, everybody knows. that is why its hard over here, trust me u don't know the halve of it( that's another story). I read my first business book at 17(you guessed it....the two dad guy)back then it was fu**ing zen. in fact looking back, i think that book changed my life(it didnt make me any money)but it gave me hope(exactly what i needed) it also came with its cons, i mean he
Was all about the money. deep down i knew something was wrong because the gut feeling i always had about money was that to get plenty of it legaly, people must be willing to give it to you. poor me the gurus spoke nothing of it, so i assumed my views was flawed. then i read unscripted!! Mj i owe you a big f*ck u and a thank you.the deng book almost gave me heart attack, millionaire fastlane was worse and i absolutely love that kind of heart attack( mj no more please). What have i done differently since unscripted? well i quit my job(wasnt a big deal pays something like 50$ a month)started freelance copywriting(dont shoot me. Hey I have got bills to pay) it make like 500$ month not much in the US but down here, it is enough to keep you out of jobs. recently i discoverd a need in the copywriting and marketing business. Entry is hard, really hard, and that is what makes it super attractive. i would be lying if i say am excited about the stupid idea no no am fu**ing scared.

What kind of Lunatic ends a story in this manner?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

404profound

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
So how am i a perv? What if i i told you that i had about 10001 motivational pictures on my smart phone(geerout ) no seriously. Thank goodness some one woke me the fu*ck up. any ways that was so last year. My name? velentine, were i come from ? .....wait for it. ... Nigeria. i know i know it a f*cking den, a facking den of thives and worse, everybody knows. that is why its hard over here, trust me u don't know the halve of it, but that's another story. I read my first business book at 17(you guessed it. the two dad guy)and back then it was fu**ing zen. in fact looking back, i think that book changed my life(it didnt make me any money)but it gave me hope(exactly what i needed) it also came with its cons, i mean it a
Was all about the money. deep down i knew something was wrong because the gut feeling i always had about money was that to get plenty of it legaly, people must be willing to give it to you. But poor me the gurus spoke nothingof it, so i assumed my view was flawed. then i read unscripted!! Mj i owe you a big f*ck u and a thank you.the deng book almost gave me hart attack, millionire fastlane was worse and i absolutly love that kind of hart attack(but mj no more pleas). What have i done diffrently since unscripted? well i qiut my job(wasnt a big deal pays something like 50$ a month)started freelance copywriting(dont shot me. Hey av got bills to pay) it make like 500$ month not much in the US but down here, it is enough to keep you out of jobs. recently i discoverd a need in the copywriting and marketing business. Entry is hard really hard, and that is what makes it super attractive. i would be lying if i say am excited about the stupid idea no no am fu**ing scared.

Welcome to the fastlane! It's not about where you start, it's where you finish.

Adeoluwa Adejumo

New Contributor
Oct 31, 2017
howdy
So how am i a perv? What if i i told you that i had about 10001 motivational pictures on my smart phone(geerout ) no seriously. Thank goodness some one woke me the fu*ck up. any ways that was so last year. My name? velentine, were i come from ? .....wait for it. ... Nigeria. i know i know it a f*cking den, a facking den of thives and worse, everybody knows. that is why its hard over here, trust me u don't know the halve of it, but that's another story. I read my first business book at 17(you guessed it. the two dad guy)and back then it was fu**ing zen. in fact looking back, i think that book changed my life(it didnt make me any money)but it gave me hope(exactly what i needed) it also came with its cons, i mean it a
Was all about the money. deep down i knew something was wrong because the gut feeling i always had about money was that to get plenty of it legaly, people must be willing to give it to you. But poor me the gurus spoke nothingof it, so i assumed my view was flawed. then i read unscripted!! Mj i owe you a big f*ck u and a thank you.the deng book almost gave me hart attack, millionire fastlane was worse and i absolutly love that kind of hart attack(but mj no more pleas). What have i done diffrently since unscripted? well i qiut my job(wasnt a big deal pays something like 50$ a month)started freelance copywriting(dont shot me. Hey av got bills to pay) it make like 500$ month not much in the US but down here, it is enough to keep you out of jobs. recently i discoverd a need in the copywriting and marketing business. Entry is hard really hard, and that is what makes it super attractive. i would be lying if i say am excited about the stupid idea no no am fu**ing scared.

Howdy valentine

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
@Fox Hi, I learned to code over the last few months, I am not the best but I am getting there, I...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom