The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[The Path 2.0] Who else wants to double their business this year?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
How Would You Like Me To Double, Triple, or Even Quadruple Your Business This Year?

I'm KungFuSteve.

Last year I set out on a mission to create a private coaching practice for entrepreneurs.

It's called The Path (You can click here to check it out)

I wanted to give hungry business owners access to the tools, strategies, and distinctions that I teach day in and day out to some of the most successful companies in the world and some of the most challenged companies in the world with one goal in mind: growth and success...

...and the results were more extraordinary than even I expected!

Of the original 70 people who joined the program, 18 stuck it out for the entire year.

Out of those 18 committed and hungry business owners:
  • 1 person is on pace to QUADRUPLE before the end of the year...
  • 2 people have TRIPLED their revenue...
  • and 5 people have DOUBLED their businesses...
And to give credit to the rest of the group, some have started brand new businesses, some have shifted their organization to run without them, and some have simply found their passion for their business once more and actually enjoy this entrepreneurial ride!

Here's The Exciting Part For You:

The content inside The Path is essentially designed to "loop" after a year.

Not because there isn't more to teach (because there always is) -- but it's time to review our goals for this next year, devise new strategies for growth, and make decisions about where we are going and who we're going to become.

If you're hungry and serious about growth this year -- now is the time to jump on this train.

You can join us on The Path right here.

What This Is:

If you don't know me, my day-to-day "job" is as the head trainer for a fairly prominent and world-renowned "life coach".

I go into businesses and organizations with the intention of taking them to the next level with tools and strategies that he taught me... and after doing over 2,000 of these trainings -- I've gotten pretty good at it.

In fact, if I can be so bold, the reason I'm the "head trainer" these days is because I get results for my clients. Every. Single. One.

But because I'm getting such good results with business after business... it usually ranges anywhere from $10,000 to $25,000 for me to come in and work with you for the day.

Yes it's that valuable... but at that price, it often means the very people I get so excited to help, get priced out of the opportunity.

And my real, no bullshit, mission in life is to help people.

That's why I wanted to package the same distinctions, tools, and strategies I teach every day into something anybody could afford.

And that thing is called The Path (click here to check it out)

The things I'm teaching inside of this program are the same strategies I've used to build my companies -- and I'm even doing it again, right now, with a new business I've recently purchased.

My point is, I get high on my own supply.

I'll never tell you to do something I'm not personally doing myself (which is actually my biggest pet peeve with "coaches")...

And to put it bluntly, as you can see from the results, these strategies work.

What This Isn't:

...but this isn't a hand-holding program.

Everyone inside the group right now understands *they* are ultimately responsible for their results. I can simply show you what we're doing and how to implement in your business... but I can't do it for you... that would cost a helluva lot more :rofl:.

It's actually a really fun and cool group and I'd like to keep it that way.

So if you're not cool and fun, this probably isn't the group for you.

If you don't currently have a business... this probably isn't the group for you, either.

After all, it's really difficult to multiply zeroes -- and this program is designed to double your business.

I won't turn you away though if you're hungry and COMMITTED to doing something. Everyone in the group is ultra supportive and if you need a new group of friends who will hold you to a higher standard? These are the folks!

However, if you're looking for sympathy or just new people to tell your excuses to... you aren't going to have a good time.

So Here's The Deal:
It's time to make the decision to join us.

And you can do that by clicking here.

Once you do that, you'll get access to the "members area".

It might look a little overwhelming at first because there's a lot of stuff in there -- in fact, there's probably a hundred thousand dollars worth of information I've compiled from my coaches over the years... and you're going to have immediate access to that.

There is a step-by-step system in there so you can start working on things TODAY.

However, every Sunday at 10am CST, we'll be getting on the live coaching call where I'll personally walk you through how to implement the next strategy and get you going for the week.

If you can't make the call, they all get recorded and thrown up in the membership area immediately so it's no big deal (actually almost every member is in a different time zone so only half or so get on the live call every sunday).

If you have questions, need to bounce ideas, or just need some help -- you'll have my personal email to contact me anytime you want (as long as you're patient with my insane travel schedule :rofl:).

It's really a pretty simple program... but probably the most powerful strategies you'll implement this year.

You really can double your business this year. I'm committed to you... the question is, will you commit to me to do what it takes?

You can make that decision right here.

By The Way...

If you were wondering why such an insanely valuable coaching program is so inexpensive (I mean, I should be charging $2,000 a month instead of $200, right?), I'll tell you:

I don't actually need the money... but if you don't pay, you don't pay attention.

My ulterior motive is I want to make a name for myself as one of the greatest coaches of all time. It gives me more opportunities to practice my craft.

And when I double your business for real, I get the pride, the joy, and the excitement of actually making the difference I was put here to make.

Anyways... let's do this thing.

Click here to join The Path

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck.

Reminder for forum users: "approved" does not mean vetted. However I think several folks here have been thru Steve's program in the past and have had positive things to say.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
It's more expensive to NOT be in this program.. Literally the first couple exercises alone are worth it. Not to mention a ton more exercises, a year's worth of recorded coaching sessions, and a LIVE call with Steve every week..

Every person needs a coach; If you don't have one this is a great opportunity to get your feet wet.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Any feedback so far from the guys that signed up? Interested in joining @Kung Fu Steve. Would a 1 year old eCommerce brand find benefit in this?

Read one of your lines on "stressing too much about sales/refunds" and it hit me hard... this is one of my biggest problems. For example, today was a VERY slow sales day for me... I was constantly refreshing amazon to see if sales had gone up. They did not. So my whole day/mood was ruined instantly.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
If you DON'T want to double your business, find peace and meaning in your life, and regularly interact with a bunch of fastlaners that will push you ...... DON'T SIGN UP.

If you want to sit on the sidelines, not step up, take the easy road, and have your little business putter along at 5% of its potential ...... DON'T SIGN UP

If you are so scared that paying for a few months to see if it is life changing for you with the chance that your business could explode and you make connections you would never have, if that is just 'too risky' ........ DON'T SIGN UP

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Any feedback so far from the guys that signed up? Interested in joining @Kung Fu Steve. Would a 1 year old eCommerce brand find benefit in this?

Read one of your lines on "stressing too much about sales/refunds" and it hit me hard... this is one of my biggest problems. For example, today was a VERY slow sales day for me... I was constantly refreshing amazon to see if sales had gone up. They did not. So my whole day/mood was ruined instantly.

I'll anti-sell it here.

It's hard work.

It's time consuming.

It's specific black and white strategies to grow your business and sales and keep the most important part of your business (you) working.

Most people don't stick with it, but the 19 who were involved all year made MASSIVE progress in their businesses.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Most people don't stick with it

scared that paying for a few months to see if it is life changing for you

Take the challenge!

It's hard and amazing and maybe you aren't able to push past the bullsh*t.

Then quit.

This isn't a dating game so no need for overanalyzing the text, agonizing over esthetics, or playing hard to get.

You most certainly need it more than it needs you.

This is life and how to get your best.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Take the challenge!

It's hard and amazing and maybe you aren't able to push past the bullsh*t.

Then quit.

This isn't a dating game so no need for overanalyzing the text, agonizing over esthetics, or playing hard to get.

You most certainly need it more than it needs you.

This is life and how to get your best.

Wait... we're not dating?

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Kung Fu, this is something I'm interested in. The coaching, that is.

I don't have a business, just working a 9-5 and sitting on the sidelines watching life go by as I agonize over what the future will look like if I don't take action.

I understand this is not about hand-holding, but about accountability. My question is, would someone that doesn't have a business benefit from this type of coaching? I don't want to double sales, which are nonexistent, I want to have an opportunity to interact with people truly on the fastlane, and learn what's stopping me from moving forward.

ItsAJackal

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 16, 2018
My question is, would someone that doesn't have a business benefit from this type of coaching? I don't want to double sales, which are nonexistent, I want to have an opportunity to interact with people truly on the fastlane, and learn what's stopping me from moving forward.

If you don't currently have a business... this probably isn't the group for you, either.

After all, it's really difficult to multiply zeroes -- and this program is designed to double your business.

I won't turn you away though if you're hungry and COMMITTED to doing something. Everyone in the group is ultra supportive and if you need a new group of friends who will hold you to a higher standard? These are the folks!

However, if you're looking for sympathy or just new people to tell your excuses to... you aren't going to have a good time

I haven't been a part of the group, but it sounds like it wouldn't be very helpful. You might be paying just to listen to everyone talk, but I'm sure someone else may have more input.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Kung Fu, this is something I'm interested in. The coaching, that is.

I don't have a business, just working a 9-5 and sitting on the sidelines watching life go by as I agonize over what the future will look like if I don't take action.

I understand this is not about hand-holding, but about accountability. My question is, would someone that doesn't have a business benefit from this type of coaching? I don't want to double sales, which are nonexistent, I want to have an opportunity to interact with people truly on the fastlane, and learn what's stopping me from moving forward.

Tough to say.

Ideally -- you would already have a business, be making SOME kind of money (doesn't have to be a lot just something), you're sold on personal development (I don't want to convince someone the most important part of your business is you), and you're hungry to grow.

But we've had a couple people come in and START businesses, but they knew the outcome before joining up.

Each Sunday, we get on our call. There's over a year of recordings inside of the members area now you can go through, but rarely is anyone that committed enough to go through all of those.

The "course work" inside is split into 5 sections. It's not ALL that's covered but here's an overview:

Section 1: Clarity. Developing goals but more importantly metrics for tracking those goals. Inside of the first section there's an intense exercise called "the hidden hundred" -- one hundred specific questions about your current business (or future business) designed to find opportunities in what you can offer, where you can go, how you can grow, etc.

Section 2: Guiding Forces. Namely Belief systems. Where they come from, how to change them, how the 7 different types of beliefs affect you, your business, your personal life, your relationships, etc. You can have the best strategies on the planet but if you don't believe they're going to work... they never do.

Section 3: Growth Factors. There's only 3 ways to grow a business. We focus on them and how to increase across the board. This is usually where people see significant increases in their business. Then we go into the specific values we need to live by in order to achieve our goals. "It's not the goal, it's who you become in pursuit of the goal" ... however... maybe more accurately "To achieve the goal we must become that type of person"

Section 4: Control. There's two parts of this: understanding how to control your emotional state (therefore control your day-to-day decisions, instead of letting emotions control you), and specifically how to build, create, repair, and shape the systems your business needs to run effectively. This is where most businesses lose profit and don't make money at the end of the day.

Section 5: Story telling. While there's a personal development aspect to this about how our stories subconsciously affect our actions, this section is really about advertising and marketing. How do you tell the story of your products and services.

So each "section" has one part personal development, one part business strategy.

Beyond that it's weekly coaching calls we get together and most people just listen to me ramble, ask questions, share ideas, and grow our businesses.

There's not so much "masterminding" but more coaching. You have a supportive group, but they don't put up with bullshit themselves.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Tough to say.

Ideally -- you would already have a business, be making SOME kind of money (doesn't have to be a lot just something), you're sold on personal development (I don't want to convince someone the most important part of your business is you), and you're hungry to grow.

But we've had a couple people come in and START businesses, but they knew the outcome before joining up.

Each Sunday, we get on our call. There's over a year of recordings inside of the members area now you can go through, but rarely is anyone that committed enough to go through all of those.

The "course work" inside is split into 5 sections. It's not ALL that's covered but here's an overview:

Section 1: Clarity. Developing goals but more importantly metrics for tracking those goals. Inside of the first section there's an intense exercise called "the hidden hundred" -- one hundred specific questions about your current business (or future business) designed to find opportunities in what you can offer, where you can go, how you can grow, etc.

Section 2: Guiding Forces. Namely Belief systems. Where they come from, how to change them, how the 7 different types of beliefs affect you, your business, your personal life, your relationships, etc. You can have the best strategies on the planet but if you don't believe they're going to work... they never do.

Section 3: Growth Factors. There's only 3 ways to grow a business. We focus on them and how to increase across the board. This is usually where people see significant increases in their business. Then we go into the specific values we need to live by in order to achieve our goals. "It's not the goal, it's who you become in pursuit of the goal" ... however... maybe more accurately "To achieve the goal we must become that type of person"

Section 4: Control. There's two parts of this: understanding how to control your emotional state (therefore control your day-to-day decisions, instead of letting emotions control you), and specifically how to build, create, repair, and shape the systems your business needs to run effectively. This is where most businesses lose profit and don't make money at the end of the day.

Section 5: Story telling. While there's a personal development aspect to this about how our stories subconsciously affect our actions, this section is really about advertising and marketing. How do you tell the story of your products and services.

So each "section" has one part personal development, one part business strategy.

Beyond that it's weekly coaching calls we get together and most people just listen to me ramble, ask questions, share ideas, and grow our businesses.

There's not so much "masterminding" but more coaching. You have a supportive group, but they don't put up with bullshit themselves.

Many thanks for the quick reply, Steve. At this early stage of my journey, it seems like there are other avenues I should be exploring. Seems like a truly valuable solution - if I had a business up and running I'd be certain to test your service.

Thanks again for getting back to me. Hopeful to join your group once I pickup steam.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

Please SEARCH before posting.