The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

**The Paint Brush Cover On Shark Tank **

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
I posted a pre-announcement on the inside this morning, but I think everyone on the forum should know about this.

I was a nobody on the forum just 3 short years ago. Lurking around. Talking about my ideas. No action. Just a lot of talking. A lot of questions. A lot of worrying about taking the risk.

Then I decided to say F*ck it, and I risked it all (well, it was a calculated risk. I knew I had a product that epople wanted).

So, after 3 years of taking action and hard work, I'm happy to announce that myself, and my partners, filmed for the hit show Shark Tank back in September of last year. Last night they finally gave us an air date.

Stay Tuned to ABC next Friday Night, April 4th, 9PM EST to see the Likwid Concepts crew with The Paint Brush Cover, jumping into to the tank with the Sharks!!!

Do we survive, or do we get turned into chum?! You'll know next week!!!

Check out the announcement on our Facebook Page. Likes and Shares would be very much appreciated!!

Thank You Fastlane Forum!!! You guys rock!!! :rockon:

https://www.facebook.com/ThePaintBrushCover?ref=hl

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Berters

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 20, 2013
UK
That's awesome, well done! I'll have to hunt for the show after it's aired as I'm in the UK, but will keep an eye out!

M

M&N

Congrats! I'll search for it without a doubt (I'm in Europe), can't wait to see a fellow forum member in front of the sharks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So incredible to witness an idea born on this forum and go the distance, and who knows how much further. A huge Congrats Sal.

I will also be sharing the story albeit I wont do it on a Friday afternoon (probably the worst time to share something, everyone's getting off work and planning on being drunk) -- I'm saving this for a more productive hour like a Sunday or Monday night!! :cool:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I wont do it on a Friday afternoon (probably the worst time to share something, everyone's getting off work and planning on being drunk) -- I'm saving this for a more productive hour like a Sunday or Monday night!! :cool:

Oh sorry, we will be drunk those two days too, Wednesday morning 6:35am to 6:37am is the window of productivity for the week..

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
It's a huge deal for the forum and i'm sure this will inspire LOADS of people who come here in the future and the people already here. Great work.

Genester

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jun 23, 2013
That is freaking awesome man, Shark Tank is my favorite show and I remember reading your progress thread like when you first started it. Way to go buddy, hope you got a deal and if not oh well, you're about to get A LOT of orders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Trent

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 9, 2008
China
I posted a pre-announcement on the inside this morning, but I think everyone on the forum should know about this.

I was a nobody on the forum just 3 short years ago. Lurking around. Talking about my ideas. No action. Just a lot of talking. A lot of questions. A lot of worrying about taking the risk.

Then I decided to say F*ck it, and I risked it all (well, it was a calculated risk. I knew I had a product that epople wanted).

So, after 3 years of taking action and hard work, I'm happy to announce that myself, and my partners, filmed for the hit show Shark Tank back in September of last year. Last night they finally gave us an air date.

Stay Tuned to ABC next Friday Night, April 4th, 9PM EST to see the Likwid Concepts crew with The Paint Brush Cover, jumping into to the tank with the Sharks!!!

Do we survive, or do we get turned into chum?! You'll know next week!!!

Check out the announcement on our Facebook Page. Likes and Shares would be very much appreciated!!

Thank You Fastlane Forum!!! You guys rock!!! :rockon:

https://www.facebook.com/ThePaintBrushCover?ref=hl

Way to go man! Gotta love the perseverance and now the payoff!

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the Sharks fight over this! As MJ says, you saw a problem and solved it. Well done!

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Yo @Likwid24 .... I don't have cable...a huge tv of course..lol..anyway, I was like..what am I going to do ? I bought an indoor antenna thing and hooked it up.....Ha ! Not many channels but I've got the one that counts. Looking forward to Friday night !

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Swimming with the sharks baby! I'll make sure to spread the word around

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
@Likwid24 congratulations on your journey, this is one big milestone and one big inspiration to all of us. Go get the sharks! :)

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
This thread is ranking higher than thepaintbrushcover.com on google when you search "Paint brush cover shark tank". Do you think it would be possible to do a temporary redirect of this link to go to @Likwid24 's website on Friday and Saturday?

Just throwing out ideas @Vigilante and the other mods / MJ.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Sal, where is your article about The Paint brush cover on shark tank on your website?

Hey Jon. We couldn't add anything at all to the website. there wasn't enough time. It's set up now and tested so that nothing goes wrong the night of. Adding anything at all to the site last minute would increase risk of crashing, or a problem.

The most important thing right now is that the site stays up during the show and immedietly after, and then again for west coast airing.

After Friday night, we can start making changes to the website. They only gave us a week notice when we thought we would have had more time to prepare.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.