The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The most convenient side hustle for a college student

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Bryan_t

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 26, 2021
Hey everyone.

I'm new to the forum and I've gotta say it's been really educational.

I'm a college student and I've been struggling to keep up with education while being broke.

So I'd really appreciate if anyone shared with me ways I could get a reliable side hustle for my upkeep. Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hey everyone.

I'm a college student and I've been struggling to keep up with education while being broke.

So I'd really appreciate if anyone shared with me ways I could get a reliable side hustle for my upkeep. Thanks in advance.
Hey,
tell us a bit more about you.

What are you studying?
What can you do?
How much time do you have to spare?
etc.

Achilleaus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Nov 6, 2020
Hey everyone.

I am in a similar situation as you, and off the top of my head, here are some ideas:

1. copywriting: GOLD! - Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

2. Web Design (I chose this path) : GOLD! - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

These threads may also help you :

Please go through the gold threads, they literally explain everything you might ever need.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey everyone.

What do you help people with?

What are you known for in your circles?

What jobs have you had and what have you been paid to do?

Peal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 4, 2020
Western U.S.
I have several friends who made good money cleaning during college. One even turned it into a successful business after school. Overhead is low. You can start right away. And you can get paid while studying by listening to lectures or audiobooks while you clean. Take a listen to this podcast about a student who made $20k a month cleaning.

College Student Earns $20,000 a Month Cleaning Houses | Side Hustle School

RicxChamei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Jan 20, 2021
Port Moresby
Hey everyone.

For some one like you, I will be involved in doing errands for the working class people like walking their dogs or snail mailing or picking their packages. But look for this peolpe around your community or campus..

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
There are tons of things you can do to make money. It sounds like you've gotten all the way to college and you haven't worked? But, I've always worked since I was 11 years old. It's all I know how to do. I've worked my way through 4 college degrees, including law school where I earned my JD. So, here's my 2 cents.

Got a bicycle? You could do food deliveries. Got a computer? You can do all kinds of things from tutoring, helping people write papers, and do online work. Can you babysit some of your fellow student's children? Walk their dogs? Can you do their shopping? Clean? And then there's probably a city around you full of people who need services. The list is endless.

Or, drum roll.... you could get a job.

AmyRivers85

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 22, 2022
Not sure if you're still in school but something that I did during school that really helped me out was having a few different side hustles that I could cycle between. I maintained a TikTok and YouTube Channel that was semi-successful and used delivery apps like amazon flex, doordash, and uber eats. Another option is taking care of people's kids or dogs. Taking care of kids was helpful for me, as I was a child development major. If you wanna go that route, I recommend using craigslist or weecare. Or as it was said before, part-time work helps as well! Just less flexibility.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.