What's new

Just a college student, what do I do or what can I do?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

whywhy

PARKED
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$40
Hi, I'm a 24 year old college student. I've struggled a lot in my personal life and at school. I am a psychology major and business minor. I graduate in a year. Starting about six months ago, I started to educate myself and improve myself. I read the millionaire fast lane. And I want to become an entrepreneur. I look around me and try to come up with a potential ideas with nothing that sticks out to me as a good idea to pursue. I feel that I have no other skill or interest other than learning about business, which doesn't help. I am also a woman, and I don't know if I have it in me to be able to make a million dollar business. I'm worried that I won't find a partner who understand and have a family. Can somebody help me on how I can become an entrepreneur and what I can do now? I know this sounds like I'm making excuses, but I really don't know how to grow. Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo, O'n e 24 zies umf dummihi tvafipv. O'wi tvsahhmif e muv op nz qistupem mogi epf ev tdjuum. O en e qtzdjumuhz nekus epf catopitt nopus. O hsefaevi op e zies. Tvesvoph ecuav toy nupvjt ehu, O tvesvif vu ifadevi nztimg epf onqsuwi nztimg. O sief vji nommoupeosi getv mepi. Epf O xepv vu ciduni ep ipvsiqsipias. O muul esuapf ni epf vsz vu duni aq xovj e quvipvoem ofiet xovj puvjoph vjev tvodlt uav vu ni et e huuf ofie vu qastai. O giim vjev O jewi pu uvjis tlomm us opvisitv uvjis vjep miespoph ecuav catopitt, xjodj fuitp'v jimq. O en emtu e xunep, epf O fup'v lpux og O jewi ov op ni vu ci ecmi vu neli e nommoup fummes catopitt. O'n xussoif vjev O xup'v gopf e qesvpis xju apfistvepf epf jewi e genomz. Dep tunicufz jimq ni up jux O dep ciduni ep ipvsiqsipias epf xjev O dep fu pux? O lpux vjot tuapft moli O'n neloph iydatit, cav O siemmz fup'v lpux jux vu hsux. Vjeplt!
E qesv voni kuc duamf jimq zua op ofie hipisevoup epf iesp tuni detj.

Huuhmi, Zuavaci epf Djevhqv dep jimq zua vu hiv tuni raodl eptxist ecuav mogi op hipisem.
 
Jo, O'n e 24 zies umf dummihi tvafipv. O'wi tvsahhmif e muv op nz qistupem mogi epf ev tdjuum. O en e qtzdjumuhz nekus epf catopitt nopus. O hsefaevi op e zies. Tvesvoph ecuav toy nupvjt ehu, O tvesvif vu ifadevi nztimg epf onqsuwi nztimg. O sief vji nommoupeosi getv mepi. Epf O xepv vu ciduni ep ipvsiqsipias. O muul esuapf ni epf vsz vu duni aq xovj e quvipvoem ofiet xovj puvjoph vjev tvodlt uav vu ni et e huuf ofie vu qastai. O giim vjev O jewi pu uvjis tlomm us opvisitv uvjis vjep miespoph ecuav catopitt, xjodj fuitp'v jimq. O en emtu e xunep, epf O fup'v lpux og O jewi ov op ni vu ci ecmi vu neli e nommoup fummes catopitt. O'n xussoif vjev O xup'v gopf e qesvpis xju apfistvepf epf jewi e genomz. Dep tunicufz jimq ni up jux O dep ciduni ep ipvsiqsipias epf xjev O dep fu pux? O lpux vjot tuapft moli O'n neloph iydatit, cav O siemmz fup'v lpux jux vu hsux. Vjeplt!

Tvesv muuloph gus tumavoupt vu qsucmint optvief ug ofiet. Xjip zua gopf e tumavoup vu vji qsucmin zua jewi sohjv pux, etl zuastimg, "jux dep O tonqmogz nz tumavoup gus tuniupi imti?" Vjip timm vji tumavoup vu vjuti qiuqmi epf zua'mm veli zuas gostv tviq vuxesf cidunoph ep ipvsiqsipias.

Og emm imti geomt, sief vji HUMF vjsieft up vjot gusan. Tqidogodemmz, vjuti xovj tviq-cz-tviq optvsadvoupt ecuav jux vu tvesv catopittit ug emm vzqit.
 
Tvesv muuloph gus tumavoupt vu qsucmint optvief ug ofiet. Xjip zua gopf e tumavoup vu vji qsucmin zua jewi sohjv pux, etl zuastimg, "jux dep O tonqmogz nz tumavoup gus tuniupi imti?" Vjip timm vji tumavoup vu vjuti qiuqmi epf zua'mm veli zuas gostv tviq vuxesf cidunoph ep ipvsiqsipias.

Og emm imti geomt, sief vji HUMF vjsieft up vjot gusan. Tqidogodemmz, vjuti xovj tviq-cz-tviq optvsadvoupt ecuav jux vu tvesv catopittit ug emm vzqit.
O siemmz moli vjev. Vjev ot e huuf tjogv op qistqidvowi. Vjepl zua tu nadj!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom