The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The business structure you select can pinch you at Tax Time!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

theTAXpert

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
This past year, I found myself spending a lot of time explaining to my clients the different business structures available to small business owners. It is a confidence booster to know that my clients trust me with their business, but I was discussing the same details over and over again.

I put together a brochure to share with my clients that were either in business or thinking about starting a business. While doing some research online, I came across this great article on Forbes that I wanted to share with you all. (I am not affiliated in any way with the author)

www.forbes.com

It doesn't bog you down with the details of each structure but gives a great high level understanding of each and the tax implications.

I see it with new tax clients all the time where they were not educated enough when the business was created and now they are paying the consequences. A word of advice, do your research before opening a business, understand the tax consequences, and consult with your network (attorney, CPA, other in similar business, etc.) before you make a final decision.

"In the course of running your own business, there are countless decisions to make on a daily basis — some trivial and some significant. Selecting a business structure is one of the most important decisions that will impact your business today and for years to come." - perfectly said, lots of truth in that paragraph.

#stayFast

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.