• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO The Brand Builder

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Jayden O, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Jayden O

Jayden O New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $24
    Hey Team!

My name's Jayden, I'm from the Queensland, Australia.

2 years ago I left a career in media to pursue something much more meaningful to me - a life of freedom (and the opportunities that that freedom provides).

I literally sold the house, packed up the family, moved interstate - and have dug my feet in to work, hustle (and as Gary Vee says "eat shit") to build and create a real brand, in a saturated market, where my competing brands are hundreds of years old.

Why?

Because almost all of these other brands are sitting complacent. They dominate the industry, not because they are pushing limits, and creating value for their customers, but because no other brand has turned up to shake things up.

This is my plan. And I know I still have so, so much to learn.

But I have time, and I have patience, and I will work as hard and as long as it takes to win.

@MJ DeMarco's Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane have been my bibles, and this forum is my church. I thought it was about time I introduced myself.

I am really looking forward to learning as much as possible from everyone here, and hopefully contributing some small pieces of wisdom along the way too.

2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,878

Thanks for the introduction. Glad you have finally popped your head above the parapet.

It is surprising how many niches that still exist that are dominated by old school Goliaths that just chug along quite nicely without any major outside influence. It only takes one person to really disrupt that market and all hell can break loose.

Good luck with your disputations and look forward to seeing your posts.

Jayden O and Lex DeVille like this.
  3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $403,594
    Admin Post
    Thanks man, appreciate the intro!

Great place to shake up -- just do things slightly better and you've gotta biz!

Jayden O likes this.
  4. Jayden O

Jayden O New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $24
    Exactly! I wish more people knew this. Just do things a tiny bit better (and do them consistently) and you will dominate!

5. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,238

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.