The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Easy No-Code Builder for Custom AI Tools for Website Idea

Idea threads

Olga P

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
May 25, 2024
Hi everyone!

The Backstory: I have been experimenting with adding custom AI tools powered by the ChatGPT API to my website. After building several simple tools from scratch, I thought there might be a broader need for a WordPress plug-in that allows non-coders to create custom AI tools and assistants for their sites.

The Idea: Imagine tools like content paraphrasers, summarisers, or planners for personalised meals or workouts—all without needing to code. You’d simply write a prompt and use the plug-in to add a form with the necessary fields to collect info from your visitors. Depending on the tool, a form could include dropdown menus or free-entry text boxes.

Here's an example of how it might work for a meal planner tool:
A web visitor wants to become a vegetarian/pescatarian/vegan (etc.). They fill out a form with the following fields:
  • Diet: (vegetarian/pescatarian/vegan/etc.)
  • Meal plan duration: (1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.)
  • Ingredients to avoid: (potatoes, beans - probably a free text box)
Value: To empower people with no coding knowledge to leverage AI and create unique, custom tools for their websites. By providing more value to website visitors, this plug-in helps to boost increase website traffic and rankings on Google.

The Challenge: I’m currently in the idea validation stage and need to know if there’s a real demand for this. I've posted about it in various online communities, and response has been minimal. I'd really appreciate your honest thoughts and feedback :)

Calling All Website Owners and Bloggers:
If you own a website or blog, I would be incredibly grateful if you could answer a few questions:
1. Is this something you'd find useful for your website? Why or why not?
2. What specific features would make this plug-in most useful for you?
3. Or maybe you've seen something like that already? Please tell me about it.

Thanks a ton! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sounds useful and I would think it is something that is already available in the WP ecosphere.

Olga P

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
May 25, 2024
Sounds useful and I would think it is something that is already available in the WP ecosphere.
Thank you for the feedback, MJ. You're right, there are a few offerings on WP. However, they do it as part of a bigger package and not as a stand-alone solution. My idea is to focus solely on building this single-purpose plugin and promoting it. That's my first venture into business, so I think honing in on one product is a good approach.

P.S. Also, taking this opportunity to thank you for the books! Listened to "Fastlane" (bought hardcopy after) and "The Rat Race Escape". I often find it hard to listen to authors narrate their books. You're certainly a rare exception! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.